My 1950's Theme Cookies You All Helped Me With! :)

Baking By Chippi Updated 20 Apr 2009 , 6:58pm by Chippi

Chippi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Chippi Posted 18 Apr 2009 , 11:53pm
post #1 of 10

Thanks everyone for your help, they loved them. Also special thanks to Jaklotz1 for the inspiration and help. TFL

My cookies:
http://www.cakecentral.com/modules.php?name=gallery&file=displayimage&pid=1263045

Chippi icon_biggrin.gif

9 replies
cylstrial Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cylstrial Posted 19 Apr 2009 , 12:50am
post #2 of 10

Chippi - Your cookies look amazing! I saved it to my fav's!

Chippi Posted 19 Apr 2009 , 3:42pm
post #3 of 10

Oh no I posted the cookies from Jaklotz1 that I used to make my cookies, I apologize. I am guessing lack of sleep is the cause. Her cookies were my inspiration I am a true dork for posting hers instead of mine too funny. Well here is link to the correct cookies:

http://www.cakecentral.com/modules.php?
name=gallery&file=displayimage&pid=1349083

icon_redface.gif
Chippi

Chippi Posted 19 Apr 2009 , 3:47pm
post #4 of 10
sweetopia Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sweetopia Posted 19 Apr 2009 , 8:21pm
post #5 of 10

Fantastic looking cookies Chippi!

GeminiRJ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
GeminiRJ Posted 20 Apr 2009 , 12:08pm
post #6 of 10

They look great! I have a question...how did you attach the additional photos? I vaguely remember reading something about new photo features on CC, but I don't have a clue how to accomplish it!

verono Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
verono Posted 20 Apr 2009 , 12:29pm
post #7 of 10

They are so nice !! icon_smile.gif

Chippi Posted 20 Apr 2009 , 4:35pm
post #8 of 10

Thank you all for the nice comments, I couldn't have done these without all your help. icon_smile.gif CC'ers are awesome!

Gemini- if you go to the home page there is a link at the very top of the homepage link box. If you reopen a pic that you already have loaded below it where there are buttons to click on that say "Add add to favorites" , "edit photo", "delete photo" they have added a buttton above those that says "Add more photo's to this cake" you click on that and you upload additional photo's of that cake or cookies. HTH's

Chippi icon_smile.gif

GeminiRJ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
GeminiRJ Posted 20 Apr 2009 , 5:20pm
post #9 of 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chippi

Thank you all for the nice comments, I couldn't have done these without all your help. icon_smile.gif CC'ers are awesome!

Gemini- if you go to the home page there is a link at the very top of the homepage link box. If you reopen a pic that you already have loaded below it where there are buttons to click on that say "Add add to favorites" , "edit photo", "delete photo" they have added a buttton above those that says "Add more photo's to this cake" you click on that and you upload additional photo's of that cake or cookies. HTH's

Chippi icon_smile.gif

Thanks so much!

Chippi Posted 20 Apr 2009 , 6:58pm
post #10 of 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeminiRJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chippi

Chippi icon_smile.gif

Thanks so much!

Your most welcome! BTW I love your cookies and cakes in your profile very Nicely done and soooooo cute!

Chippi

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%