Cc's Twilight Fan Club

Lounge By cakes22 Updated 6 Jun 2009 , 1:18pm by kayla1505

TheDomesticDiva Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TheDomesticDiva Posted 27 May 2009 , 7:12pm
post #61 of 70

Here' the link ladies!!!

http://www.tmz.com/2009/05/27/robert-pattinson-new-moon-photo/

...I have to say also, I really like his singing. He reminds me of Jeff Buckley!

cakes21 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakes21 Posted 28 May 2009 , 12:11pm
post #62 of 70

I was never going to get involved with the Twilight Saga. I was told it was like Harry Potter series and that was something that I never got into. My SIL finally convinced me to start reading them and that I did. I finished reading them all so quick and now I am ready to re-read them again. I think the book is way better than the movie. It just explains it all so better. My SIL husband is always getting mad at her and saying that she is acting like a teenager. I feel that just because we are in out 30's doesn't mean that we can get all excited over something. They have their passion about sports or what ever it may be. Just let us drool and be happy with the books.

jer702 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jer702 Posted 28 May 2009 , 3:27pm
post #63 of 70

cakes21--I hear ya thumbs_up.gif My hubby has this computer and his video game systems, I have CC and Twilight LOL. The thing is..I'm feeling guilty about spending all this time on Twilight. I've always been a huge reader but i've never, ever been this obsessed into anything before, it feels wrong. I need to find a way to just let it go...but i'm not strong enough.

cakes22 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakes22 Posted 1 Jun 2009 , 3:46pm
post #64 of 70

Did any one watch the MTV Movie awards? Apparently they showed the New Moon Trailer.

Gonna search You Tube to see if I can find it...

edited to add link:

http://twilight-new-moon-trailer.blogspot.com/

OMG, Jacob is hot........

jer702 Posted 1 Jun 2009 , 4:43pm
post #65 of 70
Quote:
Originally Posted by cakes22

OMG, Jacob is hot........

Yes he is icon_lol.gif Seriously, I cant wait. I can't wait for the movie, but I can't wait for the DVD. I NEED my own copy. Its going to drive me crazy to see in the theatres and not being able to rewatch it immediately to get my fix. Hopefully I will be soooo occupied with the holidays that it will distract me.

Ironbaker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Ironbaker Posted 1 Jun 2009 , 8:35pm
post #66 of 70

I watched the award just to see the trailer...yum yum and then some! I wish we could see more of the wolves, I hope they don't come out looking hokey. I.Can't.Wait.For.This!

jer702 Posted 1 Jun 2009 , 8:40pm
post #67 of 70

That is my point exactly. I mentioned this is the other thread also about Jacob's transistion to being a wolf. I don't want to see cheezy special effects, I want it to be done right.

Ironbaker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Ironbaker Posted 2 Jun 2009 , 12:48am
post #68 of 70

Yes! I know the wolves are supposed to be bigger than life but I don't want to see some really over-sized, weird looking wolf that doesn't really "fit".

For anyone that watched it live...did Kristen seem odd/weird to you? Very strange...maybe she's usually like that.

jer702 Posted 2 Jun 2009 , 2:37am
post #69 of 70

LOL, I think she's just like that. I've seen her in a few interviews and she's almost like Bella to me. I think she fits her character very well. But i'm sure she was nervous..didn't she drop her award?

kayla1505 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kayla1505 Posted 6 Jun 2009 , 1:18pm
post #70 of 70

yes she droped it. shes very clutzy but I think its because shes kinda shy and not used to all of the attention.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%