Cc's Twilight Fan Club

Lounge By cakes22 Updated 6 Jun 2009 , 1:18pm by kayla1505

jer702 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jer702 Posted 22 Apr 2009 , 4:55pm
post #31 of 70

Well I finished all 4 books now and even finished Midnight Sun. I was left both satisfied but still wanting more and more. I am in love with Midnight Sun and being able to see things from Edward's perspective and really do hope that SM finishes this and also, I would love to see his perspective throgh the whole saga. I want more icon_cry.gificon_cry.gificon_cry.gif

Kpow Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kpow Posted 22 Apr 2009 , 11:20pm
post #32 of 70

Jer -- I KNEW you'd love Midnight Sun. I wish there was some way to reach Stephenie Meyer and BEG her to finish it...and better yet, as you said, give us his perspective for the whole series. Though I know she's already been bombarded by people requesting just those things...to the point where she no longer accepts email from the public. Makes me want to cry! icon_cry.gif But I guess we'll just have to be patient and reread the others until she does it!

cakes22 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakes22 Posted 23 Apr 2009 , 12:10pm
post #33 of 70

Have you guys seen the pic's of the "Wolves" from New Moon? OMG, Jacob is hot. He put on 30lbs of muscle. Still an Edward fan but, damn!

Lot's of rumours swirlling around the set of NM:
1) Bella & Edward are dating in real life (hmmmm, not sure about that see #2)
2) Robert Pattinson is a man-whore, as he is apparently sleeping with some of the extra's
3) in fighting between cast (mainly Jacob & Edward) is causing prob's
4) in case you didn't know Vancouver is the pot capital of Canada, apparently pot is an issue. (there was a pic of Kristen Stewart sitting on the steps of someone's house {after twilight came out} and she was hitting a bong!)

Thoughts......??

(I don't work for TMZ! just throwing out what I have heard/read)

jdconcc Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jdconcc Posted 24 Apr 2009 , 11:56am
post #34 of 70

Yeah this thread is moving again, it went really quiet so I hadn't checked it out for ages. Thanks for the reference to Twilightmoms, I've just registered, I cannot wait to read the forums on there.

I'm absolutely Edward obsessed icon_smile.gif. I've got to admit though much as I love Edward and the way Rob plays him, the videos I've seen of him on you tube talking mean I don't feel quite the same about Rob. Obviously that just means he's an amazing actor, but I think he really seems his age when he's himself but as Edward WOW icon_smile.gif

I've only really heard female perspectives on him and they all DROOL, but one of my male friends posted on facebook that he would love to be mates with Rob so it seems it's not just us females he gets too icon_smile.gif

I really hope the actors stay the same throughout the films as for me they are excellent.

Sorry long rambling post, just haven't had a Twilight fix in a while.

Kpow Posted 19 May 2009 , 3:21pm
post #35 of 70

Have y'all seen the New Moon poster released today by Summit Entertainement??? It's awesome!! See it at the link below:

http://www.touchedbytwilight.net/

Lineah Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Lineah Posted 19 May 2009 , 3:50pm
post #36 of 70

Wow just saw this forum! Just took a peek at the poster....it is hot, and yet portrays what is to come. Man I can't wait for the movie in November!

cakes22 Posted 19 May 2009 , 3:52pm
post #37 of 70

And Eclipse is set to be release in July 2010!!! (new director, the guy who directed 30 days of Night, another vampire movie, but much more gorier)

Lineah Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Lineah Posted 19 May 2009 , 4:00pm
post #38 of 70

Yes, I am sad to see the previous director go, but do understand where she is comming from. I do look forward to his work, at least he will have to go on what pace has been set with Twilight, but there will have to be some changes, as even in the books there is more drama and with the fighting etc. I'm eager to see how they do with Jane and the whole scene at the end when Bella is reunited with Edward. I'm curius if they downplay it, or make it seem as it was in the book (like when the people come to tour, and wind up being dinner)

chassidyg Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
chassidyg Posted 23 May 2009 , 4:02pm
post #39 of 70

I just saw this cake in the uncommented pics, And I totally love it!!

http://cakecentral.com/modules.php?name=gallery&file=displayimage&pid=1375354&done=2

chassidyg Posted 23 May 2009 , 4:05pm
post #40 of 70

Hi...My name is Chassidy....And I'm a twilight addict.....I read all 4 books in 4 days............

moreCakePlz Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
moreCakePlz Posted 24 May 2009 , 4:00pm
post #41 of 70

I know you guys are going to hate me, but I thought the movie was boring. I baby-sat my 8 year-old niece last night and she wanted to watch the movie (for the 10+ time). I just could not get into it. The last part I remember seeing was the baseball game, then I just kinda drifted off. I just don't see what all the hype is about. Is the book any better?

Kpow Posted 25 May 2009 , 2:41am
post #42 of 70

moreCake, the book is A MILLION TIMES better. You should definitely read the book before deciding Twilight isn't for you.

chassidyg Posted 25 May 2009 , 2:12pm
post #43 of 70

I had bought twilight dvd the same day I bought 1st book, started reading 1st book while waiting for kids after school, the dvd sat for 5 days until I finished all 4 books, I think the book is better then the movie, but I do love the movie also. The book has soooo much more & if they included it all it'd be a 3 hr movie. I do think the movie moves fast, it had just started & already the credits were going, I guess I had just gotten that into it.

lil_girl4 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lil_girl4 Posted 26 May 2009 , 3:37pm
post #44 of 70

My name is Kristal C. and I am a Twilight addict. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the books, movie and soundtrack. I can not wait for New Moon to come out. To say that I am obsessed is a severe understatement!! I am very glad that I am not the only one that feels this way.

jer702 Posted 27 May 2009 , 3:20pm
post #45 of 70
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kpow

moreCake, the book is A MILLION TIMES better. You should definitely read the book before deciding Twilight isn't for you.

I agree, agree, agree. I was home all day yesterday cause I wasn't feeling to good, so naturally since the hubby and kids weren't home, I was able to sneek and watch Twilight again, and even read some of Midnight Sun. It made me feel sooo much better..LOL

cakes22 Posted 27 May 2009 , 4:01pm
post #46 of 70

Has Stephanie Meyers said if she was going to finish Midnight Sun yet, or not? I truly hope so. I may be married (for 17 yrs) and 36, but Edward just makes me all giddy and tingly. I love getting his perspective on Bella and all that. It would be awesome to get his side on all the books.

I have watched the movie twice (haven't had time to watch it again). My DD's room is covered with Edward posters (she has even taken down some of Johnny Depp). I will watch it more in the summer when on holidays.

Funny story, I was getting my hair cut the other week, and there was a boy, probably 13, asking for Edward's hair style.

Girls love, woman swoon for him and boys want to be him. Not bad for a kid who got killed in Harry Potter!!

jer702 Posted 27 May 2009 , 4:43pm
post #47 of 70

LOL thats too funny. I do hope that she finishes it also, it would just be wrong if she didn't. I can't wait to see the trailer for New Moon, I guess their showing it for the first time during the MTV awards this weekend I think. I have no interest in the award show so I don't think i'll watch it plus I also know that its going to be all over the web soon after...I can't wait.

lil_girl4 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lil_girl4 Posted 27 May 2009 , 5:31pm
post #48 of 70

I am right with you on the books being like a Billion times better than the movie. I have read the series once, read all of Midnight Sun and ever scene that Stephenie Meyer posted on her site that was edited out of her books. I am now starting the series over so I can have something to tide me over until the next movie comes out. I was trying to read slow but that is not working to well I am already on page 280 of Twilight and I just started 2 days ago. I guess it is a lot slower than the first time but I told my self a chapter maybe two a day and that is just not possible. I may end up having to read them several times before New Moon is released. Oh well I guess that is just a sacrifice that I am going to have to make.

Kpow Posted 27 May 2009 , 5:41pm
post #49 of 70

OMG, ladies! Go to TMZ.com right now to see a photo of Rob Pattinson filming the "shirtless in the square" scene in Italy!! It's amazing! I couldn't find a way to post it here!

Kpow Posted 27 May 2009 , 5:48pm
post #50 of 70

And now there are shots of the scene where Bella reache Edward in the square on PinkIsTheNewBlog.com! Go look!!

cakes22 Posted 27 May 2009 , 5:54pm
post #51 of 70

This is my only qualm with the movie was the scene where Edward had Bella on his back and was running thru the woods. I laughed out loud at that. It just looked ridiculous. There was no way they were going to make that look realistic or "cute".

jer702 Posted 27 May 2009 , 6:07pm
post #52 of 70
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kpow

OMG, ladies! Go to TMZ.com right now to see a photo of Rob Pattinson filming the "shirtless in the square" scene in Italy!! It's amazing! I couldn't find a way to post it here!

Thank you, thank you, that made my day ((drooling))

Kpow Posted 27 May 2009 , 6:09pm
post #53 of 70

Jer, you're very welcome! That photo (and the others on the Pink site) made my whole week!! Now I REALLY can't wait for New Moon!!

jer702 Posted 27 May 2009 , 6:11pm
post #54 of 70

I only saw the one on TMZ, i'm off to look at the other website..Gosh, could he be any hotter.

Kpow Posted 27 May 2009 , 6:13pm
post #55 of 70

No, I'm pretty sure he could not be any hotter! Yowza! He soooo makes me wish I were 23 again! Yum!

cakes22 Posted 27 May 2009 , 6:14pm
post #56 of 70

sum's up what I am thinking
LL

jer702 Posted 27 May 2009 , 6:18pm
post #57 of 70

OMG, I just saw the other pics, could they be any freaking cuter together. I'll go crawl in my corner and sob now icon_cry.gif

jer702 Posted 27 May 2009 , 6:23pm
post #58 of 70
Quote:
Originally Posted by cakes22

sum's up what I am thinking

LOL, I love it, oh I'm with you on that part of the movie but I get over it by just pretending thats its me on his back instead LOL.

cakes22 Posted 27 May 2009 , 6:29pm
post #59 of 70

Ohhhh, I could make a comment about bare-back riding.......hey, I just did. Ooooops. icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_razz.gificon_biggrin.gificon_eek.gif I think the same thing (almost) teehee...

jer702 Posted 27 May 2009 , 6:42pm
post #60 of 70

Your so silly icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%