Tita9499 Is A Stuck-Up Cake Snob...

Lounge By Melvira Updated 17 Mar 2009 , 8:55pm by sadsmile

Tita9499 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Tita9499 Posted 16 Mar 2009 , 4:30pm
post #121 of 159

I keep saying that jlynn!

I really think we should meet in the middle. Mommyle is the one that's got the farthest to travel. I didn't lose anything in Canada so I'm not going up there! LOL!

mommyle Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mommyle Posted 16 Mar 2009 , 4:42pm
post #122 of 159

Hey, I'll travel just about anywhere!!! I'm up for a good time! The DAH gets to go hunting for a week every year, I should get a break too!!!

Melvira Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Melvira Posted 16 Mar 2009 , 5:24pm
post #123 of 159

Ewwwwwwwww... hunting. I like shooting, but only at targets. My dad taught me to shoot at a young age and though it's been a while, I used to be good. Now I only shoot snarky comments. Hehehe.

mommyle Posted 16 Mar 2009 , 5:31pm
post #124 of 159

I don't mind. I don't see any of it. They take all the meat back to the other guy's house, the other wife helps with grinding and packaging, and all I have to do is make sure that we use 200 pounds of ground meat in a year! Free ground meat??? I'm all in!!!!

Tita9499 Posted 16 Mar 2009 , 5:37pm
post #125 of 159

Ground what? I mean are we talking deer or, like, skunk? What is it?

We should plan a girl's retreat.

Melvira Posted 16 Mar 2009 , 5:54pm
post #126 of 159

Ok, I didn't want to go here... I didn't want to admit one of the more emabarrassing 'isms' about my borderline personality... but I'm going to. I feel like we're all close enough here, that I can share... and if you laugh at me, I'll just hunt you down and make you sorry! Hehehe. Oh phooey, I'm kidding!

Anyway... I will not eat anything that is not... well... domesticated. I will only eat beef and pork. No deer, moose, elk, bear, boar, none of that stuff. My sister has a friend who she says makes amazing pie crust. I will not eat it because it is made with bear lard. Now, why on earth would I think it's perfectly fine to eat pig lard, but not bear lard? I DON'T KNOW!!! There is simply something wrong with me. One time she brought taco salad to a party and it was made with deer meat, I wouldn't touch it. Every Sunday at church we have fellowship and there are a few people that takes turns bringing summer sausage, cheese, and crackers. I always ask who brought it before I will touch it because one of them always brings deer sausage. I simply won't eat it. It might even be delicious, I don't argue that point one bit. If I tried it, I might think it was amazing but I CAN'T eat it!! And everyone who knows me knows that this is not the kind of thing to EVER attempt to 'trick' me into. That would be the last encounter they would ever have with me. In general, I am as close to a vegetarian as you can be and still eat meat. I like the taste, but I absolutely CANNOT think about it when I'm eating it. Preferrably it needs to be boneless as much as possible. Occasionally I have to stop in the middle of a piece of fried chicken because the bones start grossing me out. I suppose I should just give it up and become a vegetarian, but I LOVE like bacon, sausage, pot roast, ham, etc. I like the flavor of meat, just not the act of eating it.

I know, I have mental problems. icon_rolleyes.gif

mommyle Posted 16 Mar 2009 , 6:01pm
post #127 of 159

Yup, Tita. Bambi.

Mel, I agree with some of that. I don't like the deer steaks... cow all the way, baby. But when it's ground and in sauce... Doesn't matter to me!

toodlesjupiter Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
toodlesjupiter Posted 16 Mar 2009 , 6:32pm
post #128 of 159

Hey Mel-
I'm with you on this one! I could never eat Bambi, I love bears.... why would I want to eat one? Can't eat veal either.... no eating baby animals for me! Moose, elk, boar, rabbit, duck, goose, quail.... no way! And when I'm eating chicken, it REALLY grosses me out to find a vein in it! Just one more reminder that it used to be alive. Pigs and cows and chickens though.... they're already dead and packaged up ready to eat.... could never hunt anything, or eat anything that someone I knew killed. I have a real aversion to all that too!

Tita9499 Posted 16 Mar 2009 , 6:47pm
post #129 of 159

I'm telling ya'll, I could never be Muslim because I'd probably be sneaking some pork into my juice somehow. I love pork like it's a family member (that I'll eat), I told you my DH says if he could drink pork her would.

I think the weirdest thing he's eaten is capybarra (it's the largest rodent in the world). He went to Peru on a humanitarian mission and they thought he'd be grossed out when he found out what he was eating, but he thought it was really good.

I think the strangest thing I've eaten is fried alligator. Tastes like chicken- no lie.

I'll try anything once. They way I see it, if I'm ever stranded in a foreign country I'll have to eat something funny to survive so I may as well see if I like it now.

sadsmile Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sadsmile Posted 16 Mar 2009 , 6:47pm
post #130 of 159

So sorry to push my snout in here but there is no freaking way those videos are YOU Melvira! That person whom ever she was was quiet so I just know it couldn't be you- oh wait I know your boys found the duck tape and wresteled you down and finally quieted the beast huh?

JK!- Thanks for the video links! I don't care what Palmolive claims, my hands are a wreck too! False addvertising we should protest!

Holy toledo I am getting my curly tail outta here! Too much talk about pig eating I know I am delish but whateva... runs all the way home.
"Wee wee wee!"

Melvira Posted 16 Mar 2009 , 7:35pm
post #131 of 159

It's the PINK PIGGY!!! MUAH, MUAH, come here you little pork belly!! icon_lol.gif Hey, we already knew I was unbalanced... why does it shock you that I'm over here making out with an avatar? (One that isn't Johnny Depp...) No... I just have to give her biiiig hugs! She's so cute!

But yah, it was hard to be quiet. I just didn't feel like talking for some reason... I guess I just hate how my voice sounds on 'tape' and thought, screw it, I'll just be quiet. icon_rolleyes.gif I'll talk on the next ones, promise!

And I'm telling you... (Pink Piggy, cork your pointy little ears for a mo') I eat pork like it's my job. My uncle was a hog farmer, so was one of my cousins, my brother... I live in Iowa... I have had the best pork on the planet. Bacon, sausage, pork chops, ham, all of it! Hmmmm... I guess now my little relationship with Pink Piggy is disturbing on some level. icon_twisted.gif But no, I also don't eat baby anything! (Veal is cruel!!!)

Tita9499 Posted 16 Mar 2009 , 7:46pm
post #132 of 159

Cruel, but good.

Tita9499 Posted 16 Mar 2009 , 7:49pm
post #133 of 159

Okay, this is it. For the final time send me the link to Melvira strip...I mean, showing us how to make whatever or I'm going to get so mad! I mean it! I'll type in caps!

Melvira Posted 16 Mar 2009 , 7:53pm
post #134 of 159
sadsmile Posted 16 Mar 2009 , 8:03pm
post #135 of 159

Tita can't see past the nose on her face that was soo 8 pages ago!

Karema Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Karema Posted 16 Mar 2009 , 8:20pm
post #136 of 159

I thought I was the only one who was odd. I will eat chicken beef, and pork but not deer, veal and all that other meat. I like my meat packaged in the store and wont eat anything caught in the wild or that i had to kill. I wont even eat fish if my husband goes fishing. It just is too weird for me. I like my fish frozen on ice. oh well I guess I can join the rest of the picky folks.

Tita9499 Posted 16 Mar 2009 , 9:11pm
post #137 of 159

Oh! I saw that one, that's the same link that I tried but I had to log on to Facebook. dorks!

Melvira Posted 16 Mar 2009 , 9:22pm
post #138 of 159

Then why are you freaking out??? icon_confused.gif Sheesh. Oh, and you gonna take that insolence from the Porcine Princess? She dawged you dude! Hehehe. That really WAS soooo 8 pages ago though. icon_lol.gif

Karema... welcome to what I like to call 'snobby eaters'. thumbs_up.gif I'm just like that. My sister makes a joke that "To Mel, 'fresh' meat is wrapped tightly in plastic and found at the meat counter... to me, 'fresh' is walking around with an axe behind my back going, "Herrrrre chicky chicky"." I like it that way. She may want to strangle her meal by hand and just spit out the feathers as she chews... I have more strict standards. icon_razz.gif

Tita9499 Posted 16 Mar 2009 , 9:25pm
post #139 of 159

That's alright, I'm eating her cousin for dinner...she's next! Sooooweeee!

sadsmile Posted 16 Mar 2009 , 10:09pm
post #140 of 159

Tita.... we won't miss George much he never minded his manners and typed in ALL CAPS ALL THE TIME! But diner beware- he ate a heap of garbage last week so watch out for the fillet of sole as in old leather boot! icon_lol.gif
And what is this about picky eaters... we don't allow nose pickers at the table! icon_razz.gif

And melvira- Ixnay onay ethay elationshipay! Iay on'tday antway emthay owingknay outabay usay! tapedshut.gificon_wink.gif

Melvira Posted 16 Mar 2009 , 10:11pm
post #141 of 159

Hahahahaha!!! icon_lol.gificon_cry.gif

Tita9499 Posted 16 Mar 2009 , 10:21pm
post #142 of 159

hat'stay osay rossgay! Eway eednay otay angechay hetay ubjectsay.

Man, I bet someone who has no idea what that is is staring sideways at the computer!

mommyle Posted 17 Mar 2009 , 3:49am
post #143 of 159

So this is me and my DH when we got married....

I don't s*** where I live!!!!
LL

sadsmile Posted 17 Mar 2009 , 4:43am
post #144 of 159

Well thanks for the announcment... so how far is it to the out house then?

Well then you need to answere for this! :

http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1750777

Whatcha got to say for what you did? HMMM?

mommyle Posted 17 Mar 2009 , 5:09am
post #145 of 159

Ummm... Yeah... I had NOTHING to do with that. After Jim... Well, let's just say that there was NO ammount of help for the poor bastard. And frankly, Animal just has some qualities....

toodlesjupiter Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
toodlesjupiter Posted 17 Mar 2009 , 5:14am
post #146 of 159

My DD and I are busting up over here! That is just so disturbing on so many levels.... but funny as heck!!!

sadsmile Posted 17 Mar 2009 , 12:19pm
post #147 of 159

Yeah Yeah that's it YOU and ANIMAL R made for each other!!! Hahahaha

You know full well that you were the straw that broke the Kermie's back. I saw him toss your picture in that music video just before... heeehthheehm...the end.

Melvira Posted 17 Mar 2009 , 2:10pm
post #148 of 159

Wrong on so many levels... SO many levels...

Tita9499 Posted 17 Mar 2009 , 4:07pm
post #149 of 159

I've always had a thing for Grover. Accent is annoying as all get out, but he's very well traveled.

sadsmile Posted 17 Mar 2009 , 5:58pm
post #150 of 159

Sing it with me..."Wubba wubba wubba wubba and woo woo woo...."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNMwRH5UGYY&feature=related

Now Tita darling what do you see in the mirror!?

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%