Can You Purchase An Edible Image?

Decorating By Wesha Updated 21 Feb 2009 , 5:40pm by Wesha

Wesha Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Wesha Posted 18 Feb 2009 , 1:03am
post #1 of 6

Will Sam's or any other chain sell just the image to consumers if you take in a picture?

5 replies
kakeladi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kakeladi Posted 18 Feb 2009 , 1:21am
post #2 of 6

Some grocery stores w/bakery will........like Safeway. Don't know of others, sorry.

Shelle_75 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Shelle_75 Posted 18 Feb 2009 , 1:31am
post #3 of 6

I just purchased an edible image from someone on eBay who makes them to order. It is my first time doing so, and I just did it today, so I have absolutely no feedback for you yet as to its quality. If you'd like the seller's eBay info, feel free to pm me, but, like I said, I can't vouch for them until I get it and try it out.

icon_smile.gif

Wesha Posted 18 Feb 2009 , 2:34am
post #4 of 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelle_75

I just purchased an edible image from someone on eBay who makes them to order. It is my first time doing so, and I just did it today, so I have absolutely no feedback for you yet as to its quality. If you'd like the seller's eBay info, feel free to pm me, but, like I said, I can't vouch for them until I get it and try it out.

icon_smile.gif

thanks Shelle. Do post pictures of the image or final results. I did call Sam's and the guy in bakery said that he can sell me an image. I do want to make the investment and purchase the whole EI printer setup.

chilz822 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
chilz822 Posted 18 Feb 2009 , 3:17am
post #5 of 6

WalMart will do it for $5.00

Wesha Posted 21 Feb 2009 , 5:40pm
post #6 of 6

Hi Guys,

i went to Sam's and got it for FREE!!!! They could not get the colors right and I waited for over 40 mins. Here is the finished result.
LL

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%