Cake Supply Store Near Ft. Lauderdale Area Asap

Decorating By pinkbiz Updated 6 Sep 2010 , 1:22am by mickey35

pinkbiz Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
pinkbiz Posted 31 Jan 2009 , 9:58pm
post #1 of 9

CAN any one around the area of ft.lauderdale, boca, even miami tell me if theres a cake supply store?? its my moms bday on monday and i ust moved here and i have no clue where to get fondant and the other supplies i would really appreciate it!! thanks
pinkbiz

8 replies
cocorum21 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cocorum21 Posted 31 Jan 2009 , 10:11pm
post #2 of 9

cakes-etc.com they are in west palm beach Military trail

pinkbiz Posted 31 Jan 2009 , 11:20pm
post #3 of 9

thanks ill check it out

pinkbiz Posted 10 Feb 2009 , 5:21am
post #4 of 9

any other places??? that one is a lil far for me!icon_sad.gif

Auryn Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Auryn Posted 10 Feb 2009 , 12:15pm
post #5 of 9

Where exactly are you located??
there is one in technically north miami but their stock is very disappointing, they have character cakes, some tips, a couple of books, some chocolate molds and a few fondant tools.
If thats what you need I can get you the number when I get to work.

I work in fort lauderdale and made the point to go there one day and was just very disappointed.

foxymomma521 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
foxymomma521 Posted 10 Feb 2009 , 12:51pm
post #6 of 9

I hear if you order online you can pick up at the store... that way you get the online pricing but avoid shipping charges.

pinkbiz Posted 11 Feb 2009 , 8:47pm
post #7 of 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Auryn

Where exactly are you located??
there is one in technically north miami but their stock is very disappointing, they have character cakes, some tips, a couple of books, some chocolate molds and a few fondant tools.
If thats what you need I can get you the number when I get to work.

I work in fort lauderdale and made the point to go there one day and was just very disappointed.

well if wasnt that good then i dont know if thats really the place to go... lol im soo surprise that there really isnt anything around hereicon_sad.gif i live in coconut creek......in puerto rico i had a place 10 mins from my house and it was cake heaven they had anything and evrything u can imagine for cake decorating.... basically i need... cake boards ( cause the ones in michaels are cheap looking) i need fondant, flavors, colors cause i left all the color back in pr

pinkbiz Posted 11 Feb 2009 , 8:47pm
post #8 of 9

and i already have a cake for next week and i really have no materials to work with.. i do fondant cakes and i hate the wiltn kind its sooo nasty

mickey35 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mickey35 Posted 6 Sep 2010 , 1:22am
post #9 of 9

I'm late but if you haven't visited this store in Plantation you need to. At 1379 South University Drive, Plantation, FL 33324 called cake supplies depot. They have numerous cake classes as well or can make you a cake. Try it.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%