Icing Sheets For Printers

Decorating By MBHazel Updated 29 Jan 2009 , 2:31am by Arriva

MBHazel Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MBHazel Posted 29 Jan 2009 , 1:33am
post #1 of 8

Hi all,

I know that you can buy special printers and icing paper for decorating. I have never seen one.

Can someone tell me what the icing sheets are like? Are they transparent, what size, etc?

Thanks,

Hazel

7 replies
leah_s Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
leah_s Posted 29 Jan 2009 , 1:38am
post #2 of 8

They are white and come on a backing. They come in standard cake sizes: 8" circle, 10" circle, 1/4 and 1/2 sheets, and for cookies, hearts, rounds and rectangles.

And there are probably other sizes as well.

kitchenwitch1211 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kitchenwitch1211 Posted 29 Jan 2009 , 1:40am
post #3 of 8

check out KopyKake web sight. They sell the sheets, icing inks etc. they are very nice and will help with printer recommendations etc. Sheets are similar to typing paper and come in variouse sizes.

MBHazel Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MBHazel Posted 29 Jan 2009 , 1:46am
post #4 of 8

Thank you both so much!

Hazel

Suebee Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Suebee Posted 29 Jan 2009 , 1:51am
post #5 of 8

I bought a Cannon printer from Staples for $80 just like the one they sell in the kits and purchase my ink and paper from Icing Images.

Suebee Posted 29 Jan 2009 , 1:53am
post #6 of 8

I bought a Cannon printer from Staples for $80 just like the one they sell in the kits and purchase my ink and paper from Icing Images.

Suebee Posted 29 Jan 2009 , 1:56am
post #7 of 8

Arriva Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Arriva Posted 29 Jan 2009 , 2:31am
post #8 of 8

My hubby bought my printer directly from Epson and he bought the supplies from Kopykake. I love the versatility this gives me.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%