Hair?

Decorating By yellobutterfly Updated 28 Jan 2009 , 2:44pm by indydebi

creations08 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
creations08 Posted 27 Jan 2009 , 10:50pm
post #61 of 62

I always change into a clean t-shirt, put my hair in a pony tail, and wear a head band.

I make my cakes at home, and hate that people (my family) always walk in and out of the kitchen, which freaks me out. I'm always afraid of my hair getting in the cakes I make. I even thought of shaving off my arm hairs, but then I don't want prickly arms icon_confused.gif .

After reading all these comments, I'm going to make some changes, like buying a lint roller yesterday. I can't believe I didn't think of that before! I also think I have a solution for my family icon_twisted.gif .....hair nets!! No hair net, no pass to the kitchen.

I haven't had a promblem yet that I know of, but I don't want one.

indydebi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
indydebi Posted 28 Jan 2009 , 2:44pm
post #62 of 62

"Back in my day" ... I had the Farrah Fawcett hair (yeah ... I was hot! icon_biggrin.gif ). Now my family thinks it's really weird to see me in SUPER short hair (it's shorter now than in my pic in the Member Spotlight). But when I go to get it cut, I tell them, "I'm a caterer ... I can NOT be running my hands thru my hair to get it out of my face when I'm hot and sweaty, working in a kitchen or at a wedding. So hack it off! There is no such thing as cutting it too short!"

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%