My First Wasc, This Is To Die For, Yum Yum

Decorating By ranbel Updated 17 Jan 2009 , 7:20pm by tarheelgirl

sayhellojana Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sayhellojana Posted 15 Jan 2009 , 1:50am
post #31 of 37

I've made WASC twice now. Once egg whites, once the original. I liked kakeladi's the best I think. I still prefer to make cakes from scratch, but WASC is pretty darn good - way better than what you normally would get from a box

tarheelgirl Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tarheelgirl Posted 15 Jan 2009 , 4:25pm
post #32 of 37

So, just to be sure you can use this with any flavor other than white? I knew there was a chocolate version. Just making sure.. some of my people want yellow.

mom2rascals Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mom2rascals Posted 17 Jan 2009 , 3:53am
post #33 of 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by tarheelgirl

So, just to be sure you can use this with any flavor other than white? I knew there was a chocolate version. Just making sure.. some of my people want yellow.

I would like this clarified also . . . can you use other boxed recipes rather than the white cake mix?

DsLady614 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
DsLady614 Posted 17 Jan 2009 , 8:53am
post #34 of 37

I have used white cake, yellow cake, chocolate cake and spice cake. They have all turned out wonderfully. The texture is different with each, but still the nice moist firm cake. I'm going to try French Vanilla next month.

Kim_in_CajunCountry Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kim_in_CajunCountry Posted 17 Jan 2009 , 8:57am
post #35 of 37

Just posted a pic that happens to be WASC. I use the recipe that doesn't call for oil. I was out of white cake mix, so I used French Vanilla. Yum-O!

kakeladi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kakeladi Posted 17 Jan 2009 , 5:03pm
post #36 of 37

Yes, yes, yes *ANY* cake flavor can be sue!!

Yes, yes, yes, flavoring can be changed to go along w/the cake flavor ie: lemon cake/combination of vanilla, lemon, & butter flavoring.

tarheelgirl Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tarheelgirl Posted 17 Jan 2009 , 7:20pm
post #37 of 37

Thanks so much! Can't wait to give it a try!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%