Need New Cake Pans!

Decorating By brincess_b Updated 10 Jan 2009 , 6:55pm by brincess_b

brincess_b Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
brincess_b Posted 10 Jan 2009 , 9:07am
post #1 of 6

im thinking to buy a set of cake pans, for tiers and i need advice! like these ones http://www.globalsugarart.com/product.php?id=20071
does anyone know of any good uk brands, or where in the uk i can find the good american ones? i know a lot of people here arent that keen on the wilton ones, which are the only american brand i have seen here. i might order from an american website, but if anyone has a similar et of pans and could give me the weight to help figure out the cost of shipping, that would be great!
how are fat daddios pans? i know magic line are popular too, are they better?
and i have read the best difference between tiers is 3 inches - but in the fat daddios set its only a difference of 2 inches, will this still look good?
thank you!
xx

5 replies
amysue99 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
amysue99 Posted 10 Jan 2009 , 9:31am
post #2 of 6

I have magic line pans and really love them. They always bake up even with great color.

kakeladi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kakeladi Posted 10 Jan 2009 , 1:50pm
post #3 of 6

Sorry, don't know about UK brands. ML is in the states.

kjt Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kjt Posted 10 Jan 2009 , 2:09pm
post #4 of 6

my vote is Magic Line - even baking EVERY time with really sharp edges
hth

have_your_cake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
have_your_cake Posted 10 Jan 2009 , 2:25pm
post #5 of 6

I agree that Magic Line is great but if you can't find them the Wilton Decorator Preferred pans are good.

brincess_b Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
brincess_b Posted 10 Jan 2009 , 6:55pm
post #6 of 6

thanks for the replies everyone icon_smile.gif i will see what i can find, might email a few sites in the us and see what they say about shipping, but otherwise i do know where to get those wilton decorator ones.
xx

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%