Chocolate Souffle And A 29 And Holding Cake...

Decorating By khasbargen Updated 13 Nov 2008 , 9:04pm by Meemawfish

khasbargen Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
khasbargen Posted 12 Nov 2008 , 3:32pm
post #1 of 6

Hey guys!! So my DH is asking for a chocolate souffle, because he can't pick what I KNOW how to do, he has to test me!! I've never done one, and he also doesn't know that he's getting a surprise 29 and holding party. So I was thinking that I could do SOME chocolate souffle cups and then do a cake and have the souffle cups around the cake. So...here's my questions
#1~ How in the world do I make a chocolate Souffle???
#2~ Cake ideas...I think I'll do marble with coffee of sorts filling...but what should I do??? HELP!! The pressure is on now!! It's one week from Friday!! DH likes...snowmobiles, 4 wheelers, construction, his boys, being outdoors...ETA: How could I forget BEER! icon_wink.gif

My abilities are pretty good...alright I guess...but compaired to some of you around here...I'm no good! So advice and ideas are great!! Thanks for taking the time!!

5 replies
kakeladi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kakeladi Posted 12 Nov 2008 , 9:48pm
post #2 of 6

Sorry I can't help....can't think of any ideas for you except for a simple consturction of a shack and some tools.
But mostly this is a bump so others see it......

khasbargen Posted 13 Nov 2008 , 5:52pm
post #3 of 6

Anyone??? Thanks for the bump!!!

Meemawfish Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Meemawfish Posted 13 Nov 2008 , 7:00pm
post #4 of 6

Maybe you could do one of the beer cakes that look like the bottle of beer is in ice. I know GrandmaG did one. I think it's in the gallery. icon_biggrin.gif

You might could even do like 29 bottles of beer on the wall, take one down and pass it around. I might just of cracked my noggin. icon_lol.gificon_confused.gif

khasbargen Posted 13 Nov 2008 , 7:22pm
post #5 of 6

I did see that and was thinking it was a great idea!! Only, it looks sooo hard! Thoughts?

Meemawfish Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Meemawfish Posted 13 Nov 2008 , 9:04pm
post #6 of 6

I know it looks hard but maybe you could PM GrandmaG and she could maybe talk you through it. It seem to me she said it wasn't that hard but I could be wrong. I would like to try one too but haven't gotten the courage up yet. icon_lol.gif Maybe if you can't do the bottle do a can. I think with a can you just use stacked layers and then put the fondant on top of that. icon_biggrin.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%