Newbie Question

Decorating By lifonahil Updated 21 Oct 2008 , 2:51am by lifonahil

lifonahil Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lifonahil Posted 20 Oct 2008 , 6:17pm
post #1 of 6

I have been trying to figure out if i am doing something wrong in the forum section. I can not tell what has been already read vs what has not been read. Can some one please help me with this. I love this place but i am getting a little frustrated.

5 replies
JoAnnB Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JoAnnB Posted 20 Oct 2008 , 6:32pm
post #2 of 6

On the home page for the FORUMS there are two links: view posts added since last visit, and view unread message.

that will sort them some. But it won't continue to show old, unread messages unless there are new posts since your last visit.

lifonahil Posted 20 Oct 2008 , 6:58pm
post #3 of 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoAnnB

On the home page for the FORUMS there are two links: view posts added since last visit, and view unread message.

that will sort them some. But it won't continue to show old, unread messages unless there are new posts since your last visit.

Thank you i will have to try that.

MacsMom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MacsMom Posted 20 Oct 2008 , 7:54pm
post #4 of 6

I'm a bit confused by your question. Are you talking about your own posts?

There is also the option to "watch topics" if you want to save a particular thread but haven't posted a reply. At the bottom of the page for that topic, there is a place to click that says "watch this topic for replies" (or something like that). Then, to find them again you just click on the "watched topics" link in the bar at the top of the forum page.

MacsMom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MacsMom Posted 20 Oct 2008 , 7:57pm
post #5 of 6

Oh, and the home page of CC (the main page) there is link, top center, to click to find everything you've ever posted: "My forum posts".

lifonahil Posted 21 Oct 2008 , 2:51am
post #6 of 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by MacsMom

Oh, and the home page of CC (the main page) there is link, top center, to click to find everything you've ever posted: "My forum posts".

Thank you so much. I am talking about all post not just mine.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%