Cake Challenge Is On Right Now!!!

Business By littlecake Updated 7 Jul 2008 , 4:38pm by AllCakedOut

Sugar_Plum_Fairy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Sugar_Plum_Fairy Posted 7 Jul 2008 , 4:33pm
post #31 of 32

Okay, let's just say (IMO) that Ms. Vincent carries herself in an authoritative and very proper manner, no matter from where she hails. icon_wink.gif To me she seems to have that "well bred", classy quality.

I also think that she knows this is all 'just cake', but it's also a competition and 'in the moment' I'm sure she was accurate when she told Norman Davis that that was the worst he'd felt in his life (or words to that effect). I'd like think that she wasn't putting that in league with a life or death situation. thumbs_up.gificon_lol.gif

Oh, and don't even get me started on Simon.....I don't watch American Idol and never will for a few reasons. He's at the top. He's no gentleman. He's a mean excuse for a human being and I hope he gets treated the way he treats people when he needs compasion the most.

Finally, littlecake, I thought the same thing re: piping Sulley without him being crumbcoated first. I actually kept waiting for his 'coat' to fall away from the cake. I was sorry to see that he actually fell apart. But I was also thinking if you know you're going to be doing that much piping wouldn't it have been wise to have brought one of those trigger activated decorating syringe type things (looks sort of like a cookie press). That's probably what I would have done, but then again I also have CTS. Oh well......

AllCakedOut Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
AllCakedOut Posted 7 Jul 2008 , 4:38pm
post #32 of 32

Man, it doesn't do the job on showing her to be at a certain level, if no one knows wtf it's about, lol!

I had no idea she's Australian. She doesn't sound Aussie at all! Definite (regular) British accent there... doesn't sound Aussie-British to me at all.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%