Babyshower & More Cake (Pic Added)

Decorating By TandTHarrell Updated 26 Sep 2008 , 3:33pm by dannee24

TandTHarrell Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TandTHarrell Posted 24 May 2008 , 1:26pm
post #1 of 6

Hi CC

This is a two layer 10inch yellow cake, How much would you guys charge for this cake. I also made the decoration. I know I undercharged for this cake, only because, I wasnt sure if I could do it or not.

The other cakes is a 1/4 sheet and 1/2 sheet, with FBCTF

Please Give Feedback, Im open to good and bad feedback. I am so proud of my cake.

I have more at www.myspace.com/tinanh27

Thanks to Janet and Andi, for instruction on how they did the wood. I used their cake for inspiration, but still made it my own.

Cakemommy I love your cakes. another one I used, not as good as yours, but, Im getting better

Thanks forgiving me instruction, on how to do the baaby rump...Man that Blanket wast the hardest, however, I think it came out great, wish you guys could see the detail around the edge
LL
LL
LL
LL
LL

5 replies
diane Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
diane Posted 24 May 2008 , 7:48pm
post #2 of 6

your cakes are gorgeous.
i would say it depends on where you live.

TandTHarrell Posted 24 May 2008 , 10:35pm
post #3 of 6

thanks for the feedback

TandTHarrell Posted 24 May 2008 , 11:22pm
post #4 of 6

Hi CC can I please get some comments, on my cakes. I would love to hear, what you have to save.

jammjenks Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jammjenks Posted 25 May 2008 , 1:59am
post #5 of 6

Your cakes look great. I think the baby rump/feet is my favorite. I can tell that you put an EXTREME amount of time into each one.

As for the $$ rate, a lot of it depends on where you live. There are many varying opinions on this topic. I tend to think that you should charge a standard $ per serving, then add to it for things that cost you more in supplies or take longer than normal to do.

One more thing...I'm not trying to open the worm can here, but you wouldn't be able to charge anything for the first ones because they have copyrighted characters. I'm sure you knew that though.

dannee24 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dannee24 Posted 26 Sep 2008 , 3:33pm
post #6 of 6

I love the cakes they are adorable. I can see that you have put some time into them. I think the baby one is my fav also. Keep up the good work, You've got talent.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%