Sahring Info In Forum

Decorating By trishawv Updated 22 May 2008 , 4:48pm by diane

trishawv Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
trishawv Posted 21 May 2008 , 9:22pm
post #1 of 6

Hey everybody, I am a newby to CC and I love, totally love this site!!! Let me first say thank you to all you folks who have given so much of your time and inspiration to helping others, like aine2 for example icon_smile.gifthumbs_up.gif We totally love ya Lorainne! Anyway, I have begun making flowers and I would like to share some how to advice on making them. I would like to post them on here somewhere, but have no idea where to begin. They are not videos, but only step by step pictures with directions. I am new to this cake making business, and I've not had the chance to make friends while here, but I love reading the forum posts and looking through the galleries and reading up on a lot of you. Nooooooo, I am not a stalker... icon_eek.gif lol... just would like to become more a part of the community. So if you wouldn't mind I would love to hear from someone who can help, the more I can learn, the more I can share my ideas and get to know you all. Thanks in advance, happy decorating. trishawv

5 replies
Amia Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Amia Posted 21 May 2008 , 11:34pm
post #2 of 6

You could post an article with your pics and instructions. Can't wait to see your tutorial! I love making flowers, and I'll take all the help I can get!

And welcome to CC, most addicting site, EVER! thumbs_up.gif To become part of the community, just start posting in the forums. Just stay away from the "Illegal vs. Legal bakers" and "scratch vs. box mix" threads...those are never pretty. icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

trishawv Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
trishawv Posted 22 May 2008 , 1:31am
post #3 of 6

Thank you so much for replying and for the advice Amia. How exactly do I post in the articles section, or should I just add as an attachment here in the forum?

Amia Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Amia Posted 22 May 2008 , 4:04am
post #4 of 6

I actually have no idea. I've never posted one and I think it has to be approved before it appears. Maybe try PMing a moderator, they might know what you would need to do. icon_smile.gif

NEWTODECORATING Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
NEWTODECORATING Posted 22 May 2008 , 4:11am
post #5 of 6

tricia Hey fellow mountaineer! I am here in Fairmont (20 minutes south of Morgantown) Where are you? If your close maybe we can do a day of sharing or something (no I am not a stalker either icon_lol.gif )

diane Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
diane Posted 22 May 2008 , 4:48pm
post #6 of 6

welcome to cc! thumbs_up.gif
can't wait to read your articles. icon_wink.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%