Are The Global Sugar Art Links Working?

Decorating By xstitcher Updated 26 Apr 2008 , 12:30am by xstitcher

xstitcher Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
xstitcher Posted 25 Apr 2008 , 9:10am
post #1 of 7

Hi,

I don't know if anyone else has this problem but anytime I try to hit the Global Sugar Art links from any of the threads or from the forums page I get a blank screen. I would like to make some purchases and would like to have CC get the credit for it!

Thanks!

6 replies
AlanT Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
AlanT Posted 25 Apr 2008 , 12:21pm
post #2 of 7

Is anyone else having this problem? If so, please email the problem to Jackie or Heath. They will have to check the links.
Alan

linedancer Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
linedancer Posted 25 Apr 2008 , 12:38pm
post #3 of 7

Just hit the 25% off Satin Ice, Global Sugar Art link at the top of the page and it works fine. However, when I hit the Global Art Sugar link in your post, xstitcher, all I get is a blank page, so it is not just you.

linedancer Posted 25 Apr 2008 , 12:39pm
post #4 of 7

Just hit the 25% off Satin Ice, Global Sugar Art link at the top of the page and it works fine. However, when I hit the Global Art Sugar link in your post, xstitcher, all I get is a blank page, so it is not just you.

diane Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
diane Posted 25 Apr 2008 , 5:21pm
post #5 of 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by linedancer

Just hit the 25% off Satin Ice, link at the top of the page and it works fine. However, when I hit the Global Art Sugar link in your post, xstitcher, all I get is a blank page, so it is not just you.

i did that too, but now i just hit the link up top and it works fine. thumbs_up.gif

linedancer Posted 25 Apr 2008 , 8:18pm
post #6 of 7

Diane is correct, that link now seems to be working, go figure..

xstitcher Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
xstitcher Posted 26 Apr 2008 , 12:30am
post #7 of 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by linedancer

Diane is correct, that link now seems to be working, go figure..

Hey everyone!

Thanks for checking this for me! Maybe it was just a temporary thing....but it seems to be working for me now as well!

Thanks! thumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%