Is This Where We Say "hi"?

Lounge By Lovemypups Updated 25 Apr 2008 , 6:18am by dragonflydreams

Lovemypups Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Lovemypups Posted 24 Apr 2008 , 10:42pm
post #1 of 7

I just joined today and spent most of the day trying to finish reading the cupcake thread. I swear when I started it was 30 pages and was at 33 by the time I got to page 11. LOL. I'm a mom to 2 boys and a girl, a grandma to 5 grandsons and 4 granddaughters and a great-grandma (I'm not really that old!) to a 3-year old great-grandson -- the son of my oldest grandson. Makes my daughter a grandma. Now THAT makes me feel old. I started making cakes back in 1990 or so for about 10 years and quit until just recently when one of my grandsons wanted a cake for the mother of his girlfriend. She wanted fondant and I got hooked all over again. Fondant is just too much fun. I live in South Florida and raise about 200 orchids. I also have two Yorkies and my sweet little Shih Tzu. That's about it. I have enjoyed my trip today through several threads and love the comraderie and I look forward to much more. Hope this isn't too long.

6 replies
JoAnnB Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JoAnnB Posted 24 Apr 2008 , 11:35pm
post #2 of 7

Welcome to Cake Central. You can really get lost here for hours at a time.

redhare Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
redhare Posted 25 Apr 2008 , 1:19am
post #3 of 7

Welcome to cc you will be addicted in no time I'm sure.

Ohara Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Ohara Posted 25 Apr 2008 , 1:31am
post #4 of 7

WELCOME!!! It sounds like you are addicted already. Enjoy.

mkolmar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mkolmar Posted 25 Apr 2008 , 2:09am
post #5 of 7

welcome to cake central!!!! Pretty soon you'll be addicted too.

flayvurdfun Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
flayvurdfun Posted 25 Apr 2008 , 5:52am
post #6 of 7

Welcome! So glad to have you here.. sit back and surf the almighty CC Wave! It can and will be addictive!

dragonflydreams Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dragonflydreams Posted 25 Apr 2008 , 6:18am
post #7 of 7

. . . hi my name is dragonflydreams . . . and I am a CC addict . . . hope you find the list of acronyms helpful . . . http://www.cakecentral.com/cake-photo_591923.html . . . WELCOME
thumbs_up.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%