Cake Boxes And Cake Boards, Where To Buy??

Decorating By chica07 Updated 21 Apr 2008 , 4:25pm by diane

chica07 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
chica07 Posted 19 Apr 2008 , 4:44pm
post #1 of 8

Hi,
I am wondering if anyone can share where they get these supplies online, without the tremendous shipping cost! Every link I tried nearly doubles my order based on shipping.

Any help to find these cheaper would be very appreciated, thanks!!!

Chica

7 replies
AmyGonzalez Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
AmyGonzalez Posted 19 Apr 2008 , 9:34pm
post #2 of 8

I would like to know also. I've been making cakes for over 1 year now, and I get my boxes and cake boards from hobby lobby, Michaels, and at a local bakery 45 min away from where I live. It would be nice to get them online at a good price, and for me would be way more convenient. Thanks for posting. icon_razz.gif

Doug Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Doug Posted 19 Apr 2008 , 9:51pm
post #3 of 8

how's free shipping???

of course, it's 100 unit lots....

but then ...if using enough or can split w/ another baker...

BRP Bakery Boxes Shop

http://www.brpboxshop.com/index_all_bakery_boxes_with_images.html

chica07 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
chica07 Posted 20 Apr 2008 , 2:16pm
post #4 of 8

Amy- you and I sound very much alike! I either get what I can at H.Lobby or Michael's and the cake shop I use is also 40 minutes away from me! Funny!

Doug- you rockstar!! thanks for the advice, free s/h is best for me, everyone else was charging $40+!! Insanity.

Thanks,
Chica

AmyGonzalez Posted 20 Apr 2008 , 4:22pm
post #5 of 8

Chica, I agree, we are in kinda the same situation. icon_lol.gif the website is good but it doesn't have the cake boxes I use most icon_sad.gif 14x20, 12x16, 12x12, 10x10, & 8x8 in that order. I also wish that someone would make a 20x20 inch box. I make alot of 18 inch round cakes. icon_smile.gif Anyone else out there have a secret on where I can get these boxes, I would greatly appreciate it. icon_razz.gif

Doug Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Doug Posted 20 Apr 2008 , 5:47pm
post #6 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmyGonzalez

Chica, I agree, we are in kinda the same situation. icon_lol.gif the website is good but it doesn't have the cake boxes I use most icon_sad.gif 14x20, 12x16, 12x12, 10x10, & 8x8 in that order. I also wish that someone would make a 20x20 inch box. I make alot of 18 inch round cakes. icon_smile.gif Anyone else out there have a secret on where I can get these boxes, I would greatly appreciate it. icon_razz.gif

with the exception of the 14x20 (their box is 14x19) and the 20x20 ...they have all the other sizes.

this company has been very receptive to customer suggests. give them a call and see if they won't add 20x20 to their product line.

AmyGonzalez Posted 20 Apr 2008 , 7:39pm
post #7 of 8

hmm.. i'll have to take another look at the site. I didn't see any of the size boxes I needed last time. icon_confused.gif Thanks Doug, I think i'll give them a call cause i could really use the 20x20. icon_biggrin.gif

diane Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
diane Posted 21 Apr 2008 , 4:25pm
post #8 of 8

when i was stationed in italy, i got all of my boxes from discount cake decorating. they were super fast and very inexpensive. ed and elaine are the owners and they are very nice and courteous! icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%