I'm Popular!!!!

Decorating By MandyE Updated 25 Oct 2007 , 2:19pm by Copacabanya

MandyE Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MandyE Posted 24 Oct 2007 , 2:03pm
post #1 of 15

I'm sorry, I'm just bursting and I know nobody would understand. But you guys do. I'm popular!!! My cake made the Popular Cake Photos added today! Yipee! I'm so excited! icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

Thanks to everyone who has looked at and commented on my Halloween cake!!!

14 replies
TheCakerator Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TheCakerator Posted 24 Oct 2007 , 2:48pm
post #2 of 15

thats great!

phoohbear Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
phoohbear Posted 24 Oct 2007 , 3:59pm
post #3 of 15

LOL!!! my hubby laughed at me because when my cake made it in the favorites I took a pic of my computer screen so I could save it. Great job on the cake!

nikki1201 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
nikki1201 Posted 24 Oct 2007 , 4:04pm
post #4 of 15

I would take a picture of the screen if anything i made ever made it on there too! I'm guessing it wont be one of my cakes, but maybe some of my cookies will make it up there someday!

Congratulations! thumbs_up.gif

JenWith Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JenWith Posted 24 Oct 2007 , 4:05pm
post #5 of 15

Isn't that a great feeling! I wish I had taken a couple of pictures when my cookies and cupcakes were in the "popular" section on the main page. But I was at work with no camera when that happened! icon_cry.gif Oh well. At least I know they were featured there.

Congratulations!

tobycat Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tobycat Posted 24 Oct 2007 , 4:14pm
post #6 of 15

Congratulations! It's a wonderful feeing isn't it!??? thumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gif

S.

elizw Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
elizw Posted 24 Oct 2007 , 4:07pm
post #7 of 15

sweeet! what a great rush!!!

Teekakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Teekakes Posted 24 Oct 2007 , 4:25pm
post #8 of 15

Congrats MandyE!!! That is terrific and I am very happy for you! I saved your halloween cake picture because I thought it was tooooo cute. Last night I made one similar to yours using your cake as my guide! Thanks for the inspiration! icon_biggrin.gif

NolansMom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
NolansMom Posted 24 Oct 2007 , 4:28pm
post #9 of 15

Take a Picture What a great Idea!!! My husband laughed at me too when I was sooooo excited that my sweet 16 cake made it into the popular pics. He just doesn't understand icon_smile.gif Congrats!

maggiev777 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
maggiev777 Posted 24 Oct 2007 , 5:37pm
post #10 of 15

LOL that is wonderful! I totally know what you mean being so excited. I get goofy excited jus tthe same! My DH joins me in getting excited. Whenever I post a new cake he always IMs me throughout the next couple of days asking me if I've gotten any comments or gotten favorited! LOL

It feels good to know others like your work, doesn't it? Congrats! icon_biggrin.gif

MandyE Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MandyE Posted 24 Oct 2007 , 6:13pm
post #11 of 15

I knew you guys would understand! lol... I'm at work too, so no pic, but i did a print screen and copied it into a Word doc, so I have it forever! I'm such a dork! HA! icon_biggrin.gif

Teekakes - thanks! Glad to know I was inspiring! That's exciting too! icon_lol.gif

BCJean Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BCJean Posted 24 Oct 2007 , 6:32pm
post #12 of 15

I think it is great what they are doing with the Halloween cake pics. Mine is up there right now also. It is fun.
I did a save of mine too. lol

Cakepro Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Cakepro Posted 25 Oct 2007 , 5:44am
post #13 of 15

LOL - congrats! I get a little startle whenever I happen to log on and one of mine is up there, and then I call my husband over to look. icon_lol.gificon_biggrin.gif

Cookie_Brookie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Cookie_Brookie Posted 25 Oct 2007 , 1:58pm
post #14 of 15

Ya'll are too funny!

I have a suggestion though. Instead of taking a picture just save a picture of your computer screen that way you can print off a large pic icon_smile.gif.

Just open your computers "Paint" Program (usually in the Start Menu in Application). Then click back onto Cake Central and Position to where you can see your fabulous cake. Then hold down the "Ctrl" key and hit "Print Scrn". Next Click back onto "Paint" and hit "Ctrl" and the letter "V". Then just Save As and Change the file type to a Jpeg.

This way you can print out a large picture! icon_biggrin.gif

Copacabanya Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Copacabanya Posted 25 Oct 2007 , 2:19pm
post #15 of 15

I am sooo glad I'm not the only one that does that! haha I have a print screen image saved for every one of my cakes that have made that row. icon_lol.gif Now if my shark cake ever pops up on that "All Time Popular" row I may pass out so someone else will need to do that print screen for me! hahaha

Seriously, I think I get way too much joy out of this stuff. icon_razz.gif

Anya

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%