Oh, How I've Missed Cc!!

Decorating By beachcakes Updated 18 Oct 2007 , 3:33pm by Teekakes

bakenboi29 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bakenboi29 Posted 16 Oct 2007 , 11:36pm
post #61 of 92

I'm glad to see it back too, but it looks so nice. I love the improvements.

becky27 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
becky27 Posted 17 Oct 2007 , 12:00am
post #62 of 92

omg you guys....YOU ARE GOING TO DIE.....i seriously thought my job locked me out!!!! i was going crazy.....AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA and then i was paranoid that someone was going to come and say becky you are on that website too much!!!! HAHAHAHAHAAHA i can't stop laughing....it didn't dawn on me that the site was down......HAHAHAHAHAHA HELP I CAN'T BREATHE I AM SUCH A DORK!!!!! hahahahahahah
yea i way to addicted!!!!!! i am going to have to see if there is a program out there for me!!!!!!! hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahaha

wgoat5 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
wgoat5 Posted 17 Oct 2007 , 12:01am
post #63 of 92

Im glad we are back but I miss the PICTURES TOOOOOOOOOO * WAHHHHH *

icon_biggrin.gif

tcakes65 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tcakes65 Posted 17 Oct 2007 , 12:04am
post #64 of 92

All I can say is WITHDRAWAL!!! I'm sooooo glad you're back!!

TractorDiva Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TractorDiva Posted 17 Oct 2007 , 12:09am
post #65 of 92

SMOOOCH!!! I am kissing my screen!

"Don't it always seem to go -- That you don't know what you've got 'til its gone..."

I HAVE MISSED ALL Y'ALL!!!!! icon_biggrin.gif

cupcakers Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cupcakers Posted 17 Oct 2007 , 12:22am
post #66 of 92

I'm with all of you I'm new at this and I was freaking out not being able to see what was going on and look at all the new cake pics!!!!!! It's great thanks to all of you.Thank goodness the web is up and running again.

indydebi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
indydebi Posted 17 Oct 2007 , 12:53am
post #67 of 92

Anyone else NOT getting email notifications? Everything is marked correctly, but I'm not getting the emails. Just wondering if it's one of the conversion "flukes" or what?

idoweddingcookies Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
idoweddingcookies Posted 17 Oct 2007 , 1:01am
post #68 of 92

debi - yup, not getiing any either... just more bugs to work out I guess!

All the posts on the home page staying the same as well.

indydebi Posted 17 Oct 2007 , 1:09am
post #69 of 92
Quote:
Originally Posted by idoweddingcookies

debi - yup, not getiing any either... just more bugs to work out I guess!

All the posts on the home page staying the same as well.

ok, good, it's not just me! icon_biggrin.gif

I've been thru a few system conversions in my lifetime, so I was pretty sure it had to do with getting everything back in whack.

cinjam Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cinjam Posted 17 Oct 2007 , 2:14am
post #70 of 92

Same for me - I did not know how addicted I actually was! Welcome back!

lomikesa Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lomikesa Posted 17 Oct 2007 , 2:15am
post #71 of 92

I can't believed how addicted to CC I am. I kept traying to log in every 15 minutes, the message said "We will back shortly" I missed it so bad.

lomikesa Posted 17 Oct 2007 , 2:16am
post #72 of 92

I can't believed how addicted to CC I am. I kept traying to log in every 15 minutes, the message said "We will back shortly" I missed it so bad.

lomikesa Posted 17 Oct 2007 , 2:16am
post #73 of 92

geri4292adams Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
geri4292adams Posted 17 Oct 2007 , 2:20am
post #74 of 92

I agree with you all, I did'nt know what to do. I tried other sites and just searching the internet, but it just was'nt CC! Oh how I missed CC, I checked atleast 20 times myself! Please don't leave us again!

baergarivera Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
baergarivera Posted 17 Oct 2007 , 2:30am
post #75 of 92

THE ONLY THING I HAVE TO SAY IS THAT THIS WEB SITE SHOULD SAY.

IF YOU HAVE NOT PATIENCE YOU ARE IN TRUBLE...

WHEN WE DO UPDATES OM GHSSSSS I AM SO ADDICTIVE IS LIKE A DRUG OR SHOULD I SAY A SUPER DRUG. I WAS NOT ABLE TO GET IN I WAS LIKE A MAD WOMEN icon_cry.gificon_cry.gificon_cry.gificon_cry.gif I CRY WAY TO MUCH I WAS LIKE THIS F tapedshut.giftapedshut.gif SURBER MY F HUSBAND I WAS DROPPING THE LETTER F LIKE FUDGE icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif I MISS YOU GUSY SOO SOOOS SOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH

HAPPY TO BE BACK thumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gif

MICHELLE thumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gif

kettlevalleygirl Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kettlevalleygirl Posted 17 Oct 2007 , 2:51am
post #76 of 92

OK, That was a painful day, and night when every time I check the computer, CC wasn't on yet, although, I did go through my favorites and organized them into proper cake categories....pretty sad....
Glad you're back, missed all my friends!
Lorene

leily Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
leily Posted 17 Oct 2007 , 3:21am
post #77 of 92

Thank goodness I wasn't home Sunday or monday night... I would have gone crazy... althought I was throughly dissapointed when I couldn't get on at lunch time at work... I missed it!!

lionladydi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lionladydi Posted 17 Oct 2007 , 3:24am
post #78 of 92
Quote:
Originally Posted by indydebi

Anyone else NOT getting email notifications? Everything is marked correctly, but I'm not getting the emails. Just wondering if it's one of the conversion "flukes" or what?

I have not gotten email notifications since August. I gave up on that a long time ago...............

Diane

kathik Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kathik Posted 17 Oct 2007 , 4:09am
post #79 of 92

Hooray!!! CC is back! I could kiss my monitor (except my daughter would really think I lost it!!) icon_rolleyes.gif

I'm with whoever started it.....

Hi, my name is Kathi and I am a Cake Central Addict! Can I have cake now that I admitted it? icon_lol.gif

Kathi

Luxe42 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Luxe42 Posted 17 Oct 2007 , 5:13am
post #80 of 92

I was really bumming, I posted my latest cake from this weekend....and then the site went down icon_cry.gif Couldn't get back on until tonight icon_biggrin.gif

But my cake got some views while I was gone and I got a nice compliment icon_biggrin.gif

Thanks CC! I missed you all thumbs_up.gif

SpringFlour Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SpringFlour Posted 17 Oct 2007 , 5:20am
post #81 of 92

Although I feel like I spend ridiculous amounts of time on CC, I don't think I've ever really needed it until 2 days ago. I was experimenting with a new BC recipe that turned out very poorly. I went to CC.com to see what I may have done wrong, but CC wasn't there. icon_cry.gif I feel so let down. icon_razz.gif No, I don't think anything will turn me away from this website!!!

jab Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jab Posted 17 Oct 2007 , 5:41am
post #82 of 92

Yeah!! I am soooo glad CC is back. I get on just about every night when I get home at 11:30 from work. It has been awful. I wanted to put my latest cake on and let those that had helped me with those cascading flowers down the side of the cake, give them a BIG THANK YOU. I lov this site and the people.

Erdica Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Erdica Posted 17 Oct 2007 , 11:29am
post #83 of 92

I couldn't either. I know it's all for a better CC. I just didn't realize my addiction ran so deep icon_eek.gif

lionladydi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lionladydi Posted 17 Oct 2007 , 1:04pm
post #84 of 92
Quote:
Originally Posted by lionladydi

Quote:

I have not gotten email notifications since August. I gave up on that a long time ago...............

Diane

Turned on the PC this morning and lo and behold...........an email notification from CC. icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif Maybe the kinks are finally getting worked on my CC account anyway.

Diane thumbs_up.gif

bobwonderbuns Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bobwonderbuns Posted 17 Oct 2007 , 1:56pm
post #85 of 92
Quote:

I've only received one for this thread and none for the other threads. I'm hoping it's a bug that can be worked out.

wgoat5 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
wgoat5 Posted 18 Oct 2007 , 10:20am
post #86 of 92

OMgoodness guys I just got ALL of my email notifications this morning...I was doing the happy dance in my underwear LOL ...they kept coming and I just danced harder!!! I can also view the pics!!!!!!!!!! YIPPPPPPPPEEEEE

(knocked on wood) icon_biggrin.gif

step0nmi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
step0nmi Posted 18 Oct 2007 , 1:03pm
post #87 of 92

I think we are ALL having problems with the site. Today I JUST started getting email notifications! From the last 2 days! Wow!

I BELIEVE THAT IF WE ALL LOVE CC, and if you haven't done it already, THAT WE SHOULD ALL DONATE SOME TYPE OF MONEY TO THE SITE!! I remember seeing a thread out there that Heath had posted about donations being lower. If we love this place we will donate to keep it up and running!
I JUST DONATED $12, $1 FOR EVERY MONTH I'VE BEEN ON!!!

COME ON GUYS!!!??? icon_biggrin.gif

Teekakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Teekakes Posted 18 Oct 2007 , 2:27pm
post #88 of 92
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobwonderbuns

Quote:

I've only received one for this thread and none for the other threads. I'm hoping it's a bug that can be worked out.

Me too. Just this one for this thread received this morning.
I know switching over is a big headache for them! It is a royal pain in the a** what they are going through......

bobwonderbuns Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bobwonderbuns Posted 18 Oct 2007 , 2:43pm
post #89 of 92

I'm getting more notices now. I figured it was some sort of glitch. icon_smile.gif

indydebi Posted 18 Oct 2007 , 2:45pm
post #90 of 92

Yay! I think they're back up now. I had 40 of 'em in my inbox this morning! thumbs_up.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%