Oh, How I've Missed Cc!!

Decorating By beachcakes Updated 18 Oct 2007 , 3:33pm by Teekakes

lionladydi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lionladydi Posted 18 Oct 2007 , 3:16pm
post #91 of 92
Quote:
Originally Posted by indydebi

Yay! I think they're back up now. I had 40 of 'em in my inbox this morning! thumbs_up.gif

I'm so impressed! I haven't had notices in months and now I am getting them all. Is a welcome gift after being out of pocket for almost a week!

Have had to do some soul searching while laying in the hospital, though. I must give up some of my activities and I think my cakes are going to be one thing I'll give up. I don't do that much but if I don't have all the stuff around it will be easier to turn people down. I'm not giving up CC, though!!!

Diane

Teekakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Teekakes Posted 18 Oct 2007 , 3:33pm
post #92 of 92
Quote:
Originally Posted by lionladydi

Quote:
Originally Posted by indydebi

Yay! I think they're back up now. I had 40 of 'em in my inbox this morning! thumbs_up.gif

I'm so impressed! I haven't had notices in months and now I am getting them all. Is a welcome gift after being out of pocket for almost a week!

Have had to do some soul searching while laying in the hospital, though. I must give up some of my activities and I think my cakes are going to be one thing I'll give up. I don't do that much but if I don't have all the stuff around it will be easier to turn people down. I'm not giving up CC, though!!!

Diane

Diane, sorry to hear you have been in the hospital and are having to do some consolidating in your personal life. I hope you are doing well now.
Try not to make any rash decisions regarding getting rid of all your cake decorating stuff for a few months. It would be terrible to get rid of it all then wish you had it 6 months or a year down the road.
Dummy me, I have done this before and vowed to never do it again! I kicked myself everytime I had to re-purchase an item I had virtually gave away for a song.
Take good care of yourself! icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%