Here Is My Ugly Cake

Decorating By TPDC Updated 1 Dec 2006 , 5:30am by dolfin

jstritt Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jstritt Posted 29 Nov 2006 , 5:52pm
post #31 of 37

I would agree with everyone else that this is not an ugly cake at all. The writing is awesome. What I would give to be able to write like that. Awesome job!!! thumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gif

tiptop57 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tiptop57 Posted 29 Nov 2006 , 5:59pm
post #32 of 37

all4cake - I reread you post and snorted my coffee..... I am going to get the rental company telephone number handy for those that need a billboard and can't say it with Hallmark.

Jeez and Hallmark has a card for every need.......I stand for hours at Walgreens laughing my butt off reading them........ icon_wink.gif

lapazlady Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lapazlady Posted 29 Nov 2006 , 6:00pm
post #33 of 37

It's a cute cake! Take a step back and look at it from a new angle. The writing is good! The pumpkins are darling, love the snow. The idea of it being a pumpkin patch is wonderful. A Cute Cake!

Sweetpeeps Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Sweetpeeps Posted 29 Nov 2006 , 6:04pm
post #34 of 37

I think you did a great job. I love the snowy pumpkins. That's exactly what it's like in Ohio in fall sometimes. I dont think it's busy either. I like how you wrote the words around the cake. Looks very festive!

DuckyChickenLady Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
DuckyChickenLady Posted 29 Nov 2006 , 8:29pm
post #35 of 37

I think the cake looks great too! That was a hard combo to incorporate winter & fall. Good job!

TPDC Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TPDC Posted 1 Dec 2006 , 5:19am
post #36 of 37

Sorry I was no where near a computer for a couple of days. Thank you everyone for your very kind words!!!!

dolfin Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dolfin Posted 1 Dec 2006 , 5:30am
post #37 of 37

I love the way you did the writing at the bottom, very creative. Not an ugly cake at all. Unique.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%