Has Anyone Found The Pumpkin Flavor Creamers For Sale Yet?

Decorating By countrycakes Updated 21 Sep 2007 , 3:31pm by grumpyx07

countrycakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
countrycakes Posted 19 Sep 2007 , 4:30pm
post #1 of 25

icon_sad.gif I have been checking in all the grocery stores.....and have not seen the Pumpkin flavored creamers for sale yet.....is it too early for them to be out? Just wondering....I use them in my Fall recipes..and hoped that they would have been out for sale by now. icon_smile.gif Just wondering.........
All I am seeing is the regulars that are out, ie; French Vanilla, the Caramel one, the others....not any Pumpkin yet. icon_sad.gif

24 replies
cakescraps Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakescraps Posted 19 Sep 2007 , 4:37pm
post #2 of 25

I'm in Arizona and I haven't seen it yet either. Probably any day now. I sure was glad to see the pumpkin spice latte at Starbucks' the other day, though! icon_cool.gif

mgdqueen Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mgdqueen Posted 19 Sep 2007 , 4:39pm
post #3 of 25

I asked at my local store...funny we are all thinking about it this week!!! They said they will more than likely be in next week. They are usually on the shelves by October 1st.

Sunspotalli Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Sunspotalli Posted 19 Sep 2007 , 4:41pm
post #4 of 25

i'm in ga and the pumpkin pie spice is out from internationl house, it's awesome. i haven't put it in any cakes yet but my coffee is GREAT

Auryn Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Auryn Posted 19 Sep 2007 , 4:41pm
post #5 of 25

what do you guys use those for??

TC123 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TC123 Posted 19 Sep 2007 , 4:53pm
post #6 of 25

Hi Auryn - They are used in doctoring up cake mixes, as well as in some buttercream recipes. icon_smile.gif

sgilmer Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sgilmer Posted 19 Sep 2007 , 5:19pm
post #7 of 25

I saw some at bi lo yesterday.

Auryn Posted 19 Sep 2007 , 9:21pm
post #8 of 25

oohhh sounds yummy
like maybe a pumpkin rum cake

caryl Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
caryl Posted 19 Sep 2007 , 11:10pm
post #9 of 25

The stores around me never get the new flavors in! icon_cry.gif
I shop the dairy isles of grocery stores in every town I travel to- that's the only way I ever get to try the new flavors.
Has anyone ever tried freezing the creamers? Just wondering if I could buy in bulk and stock up!

Ginnycakes3 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Ginnycakes3 Posted 20 Sep 2007 , 12:21am
post #10 of 25

Our Local Walmart's got their Pumpkin Spice Creamer in last week. It's yummy and I add it to my tea in the morning and you can smell it throughout the house. MMm. (Yes I said TEA! icon_biggrin.gif , I cant have coffee anymore it's too hard on my tummy icon_cry.gif )

CandyLady Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CandyLady Posted 20 Sep 2007 , 12:38pm
post #11 of 25

I am in Ohio and we have the Pumpkin Spice in our grocery stores now.

GeorgiaGingerbread Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
GeorgiaGingerbread Posted 20 Sep 2007 , 12:53pm
post #12 of 25

I was in Publix 2 days ago and they had the International Delights Pumpkin Spice creamer available.

cmeridge Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cmeridge Posted 20 Sep 2007 , 12:55pm
post #13 of 25

I live in NW Arkansas and I have seen it for the last month. I wasn't sure if it would be good. I will have to pick some up now.

stellaz Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
stellaz Posted 20 Sep 2007 , 2:51pm
post #14 of 25

I'm in WI and just finished my SECOND bottle of pumpkin spice. Most of our stores have it in. But the white chocolate raspberry is gone here. I sure hope they make that a permanant flavor soon!!! icon_smile.gif

Auryn Posted 20 Sep 2007 , 5:08pm
post #15 of 25

these are coffee creamers right?? powder or liquid?

cocorum21 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cocorum21 Posted 20 Sep 2007 , 5:49pm
post #16 of 25

I just bought some thing morning because I saw this thread. Now I have it and don't know what to do with it. So are you guys using the creamers in cake batter or icing?

stellaz Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
stellaz Posted 20 Sep 2007 , 9:27pm
post #17 of 25

I've been using it in both!!

MimiFord Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MimiFord Posted 20 Sep 2007 , 9:36pm
post #18 of 25

I'm in OK - Super Wal-Mart had them yesterday; but I bought the Peppermint Mocha and Eggnog to try in a few recipes, thanks to all the great CC folks that have posted how great these are for flavoring cakes.

Haven't thought about them in icing --- I always want to know "how much?" before I mess up a whole recipe of something because I overdid it.

KWIM?

weirkd Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
weirkd Posted 20 Sep 2007 , 9:39pm
post #19 of 25

Bought some at Food Lion last week and Superfresh also had it.

redpanda Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
redpanda Posted 20 Sep 2007 , 9:42pm
post #20 of 25

Do the creamers have a pronounced pumpkin flavor, or are they mostly flavored like "Pumpkin Pie Spice"? (The spice that comes in a jar, with cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice, etc.)

grumpyx07 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
grumpyx07 Posted 20 Sep 2007 , 9:56pm
post #21 of 25

Shop Rite has all of the holiday flavors in every size, every brand too I think. Yummy! icon_biggrin.gif

gailjoe Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
gailjoe Posted 20 Sep 2007 , 10:02pm
post #22 of 25

are they liquid or powdered coffee creamers and how much to use in cakes and icing. you people are soooo clever. can they be frozen? thanks gail thumbs_up.gificon_redface.gificon_biggrin.gif

adawndria Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
adawndria Posted 21 Sep 2007 , 2:00am
post #23 of 25

I've read a past thread that said you can freeze it. I usually substitute the flavored creamer (coconut is my favorite) for the smaller fraction of liquid that the box calls for. So, if it calls for 1 1/3 cups, I used 1/3 c. creamer. I haven't used it in buttercream yet, but I imagine you could substitute it for whatever liquid you would normally use.

thecakemaker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
thecakemaker Posted 21 Sep 2007 , 2:36pm
post #24 of 25

sorry - haven't read all the replies yet but wanted to say that they did have the pumpkin at SuperFresh two days ago when I shopped there.

Debbie

grumpyx07 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
grumpyx07 Posted 21 Sep 2007 , 3:31pm
post #25 of 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by gailjoe

are they liquid or powdered coffee creamers and how much to use in cakes and icing. you people are soooo clever. can they be frozen? thanks gail thumbs_up.gificon_redface.gificon_biggrin.gif

Here's a thread on many different ways to use the creamer, and how it has come out for others from liquid and/or powder to freezing.

http://forum.cakecentral.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=285473&postdays=0&postorder=asc&&start=0

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%