Found Another Awsome Decorator!

Decorating By RitzyFritz Updated 10 Nov 2006 , 4:46pm by DuckyChickenLady

RitzyFritz Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
RitzyFritz Posted 9 Nov 2006 , 7:59pm
post #1 of 16

This may be old news to some, but for me I just stumbled across their web site. I was totally blown away by these. Of course, I'm a newbie, but I think anyone can appreciate this wonderful talent! I can only dream to aspire to such talent. These are so awesome! Thought maybe you would enjoy browsing as much as I did.

http://www.mikesamazingcakes.com/index.html

15 replies
nglez09 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
nglez09 Posted 9 Nov 2006 , 8:06pm
post #2 of 16

Wow. Either he's a genius or those are not real cakes. Lol.

The Frito bag one has me a little skeptical. . .

I'm not buying it. . .

ChRiStY_71 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ChRiStY_71 Posted 9 Nov 2006 , 8:10pm
post #3 of 16

Those are amazing! I wonder how long it takes him from start to finish to do some of those!!

aligotmatt Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
aligotmatt Posted 9 Nov 2006 , 8:13pm
post #4 of 16

He's been in some Food Network cake challanges. I've seen 2 that he won first place in. He's also been a judge for them too. He really does amazing cakes

NEWTODECORATING Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
NEWTODECORATING Posted 9 Nov 2006 , 8:14pm
post #5 of 16

Mikes amazing cakes is AMAZING! He has been on a few of the cake challenges.

aine2 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
aine2 Posted 9 Nov 2006 , 8:15pm
post #6 of 16

I've just viewed this site and it is truly outstanding. I'll be keeping it in my favourites to view again. Thanks to you for finding it. thumbs_up.gif

ShabbyChic_Confections Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ShabbyChic_Confections Posted 9 Nov 2006 , 8:23pm
post #7 of 16

He's great, he also helped Duff when he made a cake for Jay Leno, he was Duff's mentor.

denise4 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
denise4 Posted 9 Nov 2006 , 9:40pm
post #8 of 16

OMG,.....I'm not worthy .... I'm not worthy..... THEY ARE .... cant find words!!!!! wonderful does'nt fit somehow.

Denise

KimAZ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KimAZ Posted 9 Nov 2006 , 10:15pm
post #9 of 16

Mike is amazing for sure! Truly an outstanding decorator and one of the best in the world in my opinion. I've seen him work live and in person at a Food Network Challange that was taped near me here in Arizona last year. The cakes are his site are real. He is a gifted cake artist!

KimAZ

cryssi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cryssi Posted 9 Nov 2006 , 11:48pm
post #10 of 16

he was featured on another show too, last year maybe? Was it Warren Brown's show? They made a fried egg cake with liquid center...am I thinking of the right guy?

wolfley29 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
wolfley29 Posted 9 Nov 2006 , 11:51pm
post #11 of 16

He is a really nice man. I llived south of Seattle for several years, and got the chance to meet him once. I would love to be an understudy of his someday. icon_biggrin.gif

moejoe Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
moejoe Posted 9 Nov 2006 , 11:52pm
post #12 of 16

Yes Mike does have some amazing cakes. I have no idea how he does it. In his last Food Network Challange he did a scoobie doo theme. He got the idea from his 5 year old daughter.

mamacc Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mamacc Posted 10 Nov 2006 , 12:33am
post #13 of 16

He is my all time favorite cake artist!!! His cakes are just so AMAZING! LOL Also, his work is impeccable. I don't know how he gets everything so perfect. I would also love to take a class from him and learn some of his sculpted cake secrets.

Courtney

mamacc Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mamacc Posted 10 Nov 2006 , 12:34am
post #14 of 16

My complaint is that he needs to put some new pictures on his website!!! Does anyone know if he still does cakes on a regular basis?

Courtney

MissRobin Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MissRobin Posted 10 Nov 2006 , 3:05pm
post #15 of 16

OMG!! That is an awesome site, Thank You for sharing, I love the flower pot wedding cake, so real looking!! I would give both arms and legs to do cakes like that! Ha! Guess I better keep my arms, I'll probably need them!!

DuckyChickenLady Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
DuckyChickenLady Posted 10 Nov 2006 , 4:46pm
post #16 of 16

Wow... icon_eek.gif ...he is definitely talented...but a great thing about that is, he must have started small like us! icon_smile.gif
Don't give up dreaming!
He surely charges a good amount for his cakes...another lesson...don't sell yourself short.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%