Beads

Decorating By carlascakes Updated 3 May 2013 , 8:21am by atemanli

carlascakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
carlascakes Posted 10 Sep 2007 , 6:14am
post #1 of 9

looking for silver edible bead do any of you know were i can get them i looked at hobby lobby they do not have them and was wondering about the powder color for fondant i need to make a dark blue need advice

8 replies
Hollyanna70 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Hollyanna70 Posted 10 Sep 2007 , 6:39am
post #2 of 9

I wasn't able to find silver edible beads when I needed them either, other than dragees.

Here's a bump for you, though. I hope someone can help.

Holly

diane Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
diane Posted 10 Sep 2007 , 7:35am
post #3 of 9

you can always make your own...try earlene's website. she has a tutorial on making your own beads.

Verina Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Verina Posted 10 Sep 2007 , 8:38am
post #4 of 9

Hi, could you give the website for Earlene. I tried to search under the memberslist but there is no website under her name.
Would really appreciate it!

diane Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
diane Posted 10 Sep 2007 , 10:42am
post #5 of 9
mommy2owen Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mommy2owen Posted 10 Sep 2007 , 10:54am
post #6 of 9

I just thought I'd let you know how super easy it is to make edible pearls. I used earlene's instructions like diane suggested. The instructions are very detailed. I needed pearls for a wedding on Sunday and I made them Friday and Saturday and made lots and lots of them. So they may be very time consuming, but they are simple. icon_biggrin.gif You can see the pearls I made if you look at the sea themed wedding cake in my folder.

beccakelly Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
beccakelly Posted 10 Sep 2007 , 11:45am
post #7 of 9

you can get a bead mold and it makes it way faster and easier to make pearls and beads. heres a link to them at intotheoven.com

http://www.intotheoven.com/advanced_search_result.php?keywords=bead%20maker&keywords=bead+maker

carlascakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
carlascakes Posted 24 Sep 2007 , 7:03pm
post #8 of 9

the dragees are what i wanted thanks

atemanli Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
atemanli Posted 3 May 2013 , 8:21am
post #9 of 9

I like beads jewelry.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%