Never Buy From...

Decorating By tazzack Updated 11 Nov 2006 , 8:02pm by tazzack

tazzack Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tazzack Posted 28 Oct 2006 , 11:29am
post #1 of 36

NEVER PURCHASE ANY ITEMS FROM EBAY MEMBER
comecelebratewithus1001. I ordered 8 or 9 items over 2 months ago and have only rec'd 1 of them. I keep trying to find out what is going on with the rest of my items and she will not respond to me. I have now requested a refund and still NO response!!! I have since contacted ebay and put in a formal complaint. Don't get me wrong I LOVE EBAY!!! I have never had a problem before this lady.
So PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT BUY FROM HER!!!!!

35 replies
beetle1948 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
beetle1948 Posted 28 Oct 2006 , 1:13pm
post #2 of 36

Thanks for the warning. I hope you get it resolved , best of luck.

MikeRowesHunny Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MikeRowesHunny Posted 28 Oct 2006 , 1:34pm
post #3 of 36

I have had the same problem with this seller - she is rude, abusive, downright nasty and will leave you negative feedback if you don't give her positive feedback or make any complaints whatsoever. A lot of her problems seem to be with international buyers - which makes me think that she doesn't even both to ship to them most of the time, because there is no tracking to international locations (so she doesn't have to prove she sent the goods). She is the sole source of the negative feedback on my Ebay account, and I didn't even deserve it!

rezzygirl Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
rezzygirl Posted 28 Oct 2006 , 4:10pm
post #4 of 36

Thanks for the heads up.

cakesbykitty Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakesbykitty Posted 28 Oct 2006 , 7:38pm
post #5 of 36

wow. thanks for the heads up. if you paid with paypal they will reimburse you!

rflores Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
rflores Posted 28 Oct 2006 , 9:00pm
post #6 of 36

I looked through this ladies feedback she is horrible. She gets mad and starts name calling, how disgusting!

cakesbykitty Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakesbykitty Posted 28 Oct 2006 , 9:03pm
post #7 of 36

i love ebay but people like her ruin it. i wonder if there is a reporting system?

Fancymcnancy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Fancymcnancy Posted 28 Oct 2006 , 9:44pm
post #8 of 36

Wow, I just read her feedback and she is crazy!!!!!! Thanks for the heads up - I'll be sure to avoid buying from her.

confectionaryperfection Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
confectionaryperfection Posted 28 Oct 2006 , 9:46pm
post #9 of 36

thats terrible i sll on ebay all the time and people like her ruin the good peoples chances. . !

tazzack Posted 29 Oct 2006 , 1:55pm
post #10 of 36

confection...what is your ebay seller name...i will look you up to buy from???

heiser73 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
heiser73 Posted 29 Oct 2006 , 2:16pm
post #11 of 36

Thanks for the heads up. I do a lot of ebaying and it always good to know who to look out for. You can report this problem to ebay, which I think you should do. You can email her and tell her if she doesn't send your items you will report her or just do it now...here is the link..

http://pages.ebay.com/securitycenter/?ssPageName=home:f:f:US

I hope that helps!

confectionaryperfection Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
confectionaryperfection Posted 30 Oct 2006 , 12:03am
post #12 of 36

my seller name is cakestuff13yahoo

righ now i have MBN and vintage cake pans
also a few cake books and a lot of little girls designer clothes.

mom_of_4girls Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mom_of_4girls Posted 30 Oct 2006 , 1:33am
post #13 of 36

Thanks for the warning I had some of her items on my watch list.

tazzack Posted 31 Oct 2006 , 2:26am
post #14 of 36

Just want more people to see so I am Bumping myself!!!! icon_lol.gif

Lejla Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Lejla Posted 31 Oct 2006 , 2:42am
post #15 of 36

Wow ,thank you for the warning.She is flat out nasty,I can't believe her.

heavenscent Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
heavenscent Posted 31 Oct 2006 , 2:46am
post #16 of 36

thanks for the heads up

tazzack Posted 1 Nov 2006 , 12:44pm
post #17 of 36

icon_biggrin.gif

cambo Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cambo Posted 2 Nov 2006 , 5:11am
post #18 of 36

Thanks so much for the heads up! I buy many vintage cake pans from Ebay and will now keep an eye out!

RisqueBusiness Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
RisqueBusiness Posted 2 Nov 2006 , 5:19am
post #19 of 36

Couldn't find this seller..how do you read the feedback?

tazzack Posted 2 Nov 2006 , 12:39pm
post #20 of 36

To find the seller...
you go to the EBAY home page
click on community
enter comecelebratewithus1001
you should then be able to see her info come up!!!

I feel soooo much better knwoing that even though I got SCREWED and could do nothing about it through ebay because I was too patient with the seller at least posting on here almost 1000 people will now NOT buy from her!!!!
I'll take Justice any wat I can get it!!
Thanks everyone!!!
Tracey icon_biggrin.gif

RisqueBusiness Posted 2 Nov 2006 , 3:03pm
post #21 of 36

I don't know what is happening with you and this seller but I read EACH comment...and Ebay has given her a good rating...!???

Feedback Score: 3349
Positive Feedback: 96.9%

Members who left a positive: 3458
Members who left a negative: 112

All positive feedback received: 4396

Close to 5 thousand relpies about 100 people complained?

I'm not an ebay person, but it seems to me that that's about right even for somone shopping at a storefront..lol

Except that aside from PICKETING a shop there is no place to leave your complaints..

Even the Better Business Bureau, will drop the case if the business you complain about won't respond!!!

Well, I hope that you get your matter resolved to your liking.

And aside from this seller comming back and making snarky remarks ( real immature.lol) I think that people like this is the cost of doing business with someone that you don't know!

I like my purchases ....FACE TO FACE...lol

Ironbaker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Ironbaker Posted 2 Nov 2006 , 3:43pm
post #22 of 36

How do you mean that Ebay has given her a "good rating"?

On top of all of that, the woman's a liar. I read one feedback where the guy says he ordered on 9/23/06 and by 10/08, she hadn't shipped anything so he requested a refund. She responds saying her brother passed away after he ordered.

On a previous feedback she explains away her late shipping due to the fact that her brother died on 9/16. icon_confused.gif

I can understand Life happens but if you need to tend to family stuff, stop listing on Ebay until it's taken care of.

tazzack Posted 2 Nov 2006 , 3:50pm
post #23 of 36

EXACTLY!!!!
I have never had a problem with any of my ebay purchases until this woman!!! icon_mad.gif
I orderded my stuff back in August so there is no excuse as to why I still don't have them or a refund!!! The only reason I couldn't get help from ebayor paypal is because I am too nice of a person and the 60 day time limit was up.
Her score of 96% is not a good one...if you are a reputable seller you will not have a score of less than 98%. If there is a problem with an order you will rectify it and everyone is happy...not so with this woman!!!
Bottom line is that I wanted to warn everyone on here to stear clear of her and try ordering from other sellers.
Thanks for my VENT!!! thumbs_up.gif

tazzack Posted 3 Nov 2006 , 12:48pm
post #24 of 36

icon_cool.gif

thems_my_kids Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
thems_my_kids Posted 3 Nov 2006 , 1:19pm
post #25 of 36

And she has *a lot* of feedback mutually withdrawn, which were probalby all negative.

if I see a seller with any negative feedback in the last year, I won't buy from them. Can't take the risk.

I'm shortlumber on Ebay. No items for sale right now, but I hope to have some soon. I've got stuff that i need to get out of my space!

RisqueBusiness Posted 3 Nov 2006 , 2:00pm
post #26 of 36

Well, Like I said, I'm not an EBayer...this has been very enlightening!

tazzack Posted 11 Nov 2006 , 1:59pm
post #27 of 36

Just an update for everyone...it is now November 11th and I still have not recv'd any items or a refund from the woman!!!
DO NOT BUY FROM comecelebratewithus1001.
icon_mad.gificon_mad.gificon_mad.gificon_mad.gificon_mad.gificon_mad.gificon_cry.giftapedshut.gif

paxpuella Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
paxpuella Posted 11 Nov 2006 , 4:07pm
post #28 of 36

Here is a very handy website a co-worker sent me for looking up negative feedback about a seller without having to scroll through tons of other feedback. http://www.toolhaus.org/

I just click on negs at the top left corner and then input the seller id and click on received by. It will quickly give you the negative feedback. Hope this might help someone else. Here is the info on your person you are dealing with:

http://toolhaus.org/cgi-bin/negs?User=comecelebratewithus1001&Dirn=Received+by

Op, I am sorry you are still having problems. I have only bought a few things from people on ebay and so far, I have had good luck. (( keeping fingers crossed for future purchases ))

tazzack Posted 11 Nov 2006 , 5:33pm
post #29 of 36

Thanks so muchfor that info...I wish I had that before i ordered over 3 months ago!!! I can't believe all the negative feedback she's gotten and she is still in business!!!

cocakedecorator Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cocakedecorator Posted 11 Nov 2006 , 5:50pm
post #30 of 36

i read this womans feedback and she is just nasty. also if you notice a lot of her positive feedback is from the same people.. I have heard of fake or false feedback being issued on ebay. Alot of the time by posting an item and having the same people (friends or family) purchasing it and then reposting.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%