Party At The Pool (Branched Off Sc Thread)

Lounge By KayDay Updated 19 Oct 2007 , 4:32am by LaSombra

lionladydi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lionladydi Posted 24 Aug 2007 , 2:06am
post #91 of 168

DelightsByE, you are the most selfish heifer I have ever known. I hope you overdose on those firemen and lifeguards. icon_mad.gif Don't come crying to all of us when you need a break. We'll be busy mixing drinks and drowning our sorrows. icon_cry.gif

It's been real and it's been fun but I have got all the stuff sitting out on the cabinet to start baking cakes. I had to go to Lions Club tonight and help pass out football equipment to kids aged 3rd grade-6th grade. Lovely little children all excited to be playing football. It was so damn hot in there I couldn't quit thinking about the margaritas and rum runners.

I will be checking in to make sure no one has drown. If you get real low on supplies let me know................ thumbs_up.gif

Diane

LaSombra Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
LaSombra Posted 24 Aug 2007 , 2:06am
post #92 of 168

I'm mixing up some Sex on the Beach and Fuzzy Navels icon_smile.gif love fruity coctails icon_biggrin.gif

lionladydi Posted 24 Aug 2007 , 2:08am
post #93 of 168

OMG! I didn't realize it was your birthday! party.gifparty.gifparty.gifparty.gifparty.gifparty.gif

I'm not taking back what I said though but I will wish you Happy Birthday!

Diane icon_lol.gif

DelightsByE Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
DelightsByE Posted 24 Aug 2007 , 2:08am
post #94 of 168
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaSombra

I'm mixing up some Sex on the Beach and Fuzzy Navels icon_smile.gif love fruity coctails icon_biggrin.gif

LaSombra, we need to invent a cocktail called Sex in the Cesspool....what would you put in that??

icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

DelightsByE Posted 24 Aug 2007 , 2:11am
post #95 of 168
Quote:
Originally Posted by lionladydi

OMG! I didn't realize it was your birthday! party.gifparty.gifparty.gifparty.gifparty.gifparty.gif

I'm not taking back what I said though but I will wish you Happy Birthday!

Diane icon_lol.gif

WHATT EVVERRRRRRR icon_rolleyes.gif

icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

NEWTODECORATING Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
NEWTODECORATING Posted 24 Aug 2007 , 2:21am
post #96 of 168

I have a great big cake with alot of candles on it for you!! (not due to your age-hoping a fireman will think I need help) Happy Birthday!!!

LaSombra Posted 24 Aug 2007 , 2:21am
post #97 of 168

icon_surprised.gif Happy Birthday DelightsByE !!

I'll mix you up a Sex on the Cesspool...hm. It would definitely have to involve vodka...maybe some cranberry juice and Razzmatazz and a touch of grenadine??

DelightsByE Posted 24 Aug 2007 , 2:27am
post #98 of 168
Quote:

I'll mix you up a Sex on the Cesspool...hm. It would definitely have to involve vodka...maybe some cranberry juice and Razzmatazz and a touch of grenadine??

we need to add something to make it brown, don't you think? icon_confused.gif

LaSombra Posted 24 Aug 2007 , 2:53am
post #99 of 168
Quote:
Originally Posted by DelightsByE

Quote:

lol yeah...how about a splash of coke?

DelightsByE Posted 24 Aug 2007 , 3:02am
post #100 of 168
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

lol yeah...how about a splash of coke?

ummm.....I was thinking maybe a shot of Jaegermeister.... thumbs_up.gif

LaSombra Posted 24 Aug 2007 , 3:12am
post #101 of 168

I thought about that but not sure if I'd like the anis flavor mixed with the fruit...

OK, change up...a shot of jager with some amaretto and white grape juice...does that sound good?

DelightsByE Posted 24 Aug 2007 , 3:16am
post #102 of 168

OK now we're getting somewhere....although I guess I never really thought Jaeger tasted like anise....it tastes more like...ummmm....green Nyquil icon_lol.gif

DelightsByE Posted 24 Aug 2007 , 3:20am
post #103 of 168
Quote:
Originally Posted by NEWTODECORATING

I have a great big cake with alot of candles on it for you!! (not due to your age-hoping a fireman will think I need help) Happy Birthday!!!

Actually, if the cake is for me, with all those candles - wouldn't the firemen think it's ME who needs help??

I DO need help, don't I?? icon_confused.gif
icon_lol.gif

LaSombra Posted 24 Aug 2007 , 3:20am
post #104 of 168
Quote:

OK now we're getting somewhere....although I guess I never really thought Jaeger tasted like anise....it tastes more like...ummmm....green Nyquil icon_lol.gif

ewww no, can't be that bad! lol although the green nyquil is much better than the other stuff. ick! Jager isn't so bad...least, not after you've had a few shots icon_lol.gif

DelightsByE Posted 24 Aug 2007 , 3:22am
post #105 of 168
Quote:

Quote:

ewww no, can't be that bad! lol although the green nyquil is much better than the other stuff. ick! Jager isn't so bad...least, not after you've had a few shots icon_lol.gif

OK I have a better idea...instead of Jaeger which is a bit strong, how about Baileys???

LaSombra Posted 24 Aug 2007 , 3:28am
post #106 of 168
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

OK I have a better idea...instead of Jaeger which is a bit strong, how about Baileys???

mmm...now we're talking. I can have that with ice cream and chocolate!!

OK, make a shake with Baileys and pour some ganache with raspberry liquer over top icon_lol.gif not to forget some whipped cream and a cherry!

DelightsByE Posted 24 Aug 2007 , 3:36am
post #107 of 168
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

mmm...now we're talking. I can have that with ice cream and chocolate!!

OK, make a shake with Baileys and pour some ganache with raspberry liquer over top icon_lol.gif not to forget some whipped cream and a cherry!

Nope, nope....too dessert-ish.

I have it!

Sex in the Cesspool: Shot of Baileys, shot of Everclear (awww come on, we all know you have some....you SAY it's so you can paint with luster dust, but really, let's be honest here.....)

LaSombra Posted 24 Aug 2007 , 3:59am
post #108 of 168
Quote:

Nope, nope....too dessert-ish.

I have it!

Sex in the Cesspool: Shot of Baileys, shot of Everclear (awww come on, we all know you have some....you SAY it's so you can paint with , but really, let's be honest here.....)

darn icon_sad.gif I like dessertish. but ummm...that sounds good icon_lol.gif We don't have the brown color anymore though...just throw in some coke and we'll be fine. Wait, how about rootbeer (the real stuff)? That could be an interesting twist.

and hey, everclear is the best for painting! icon_cool.gif

FrostinGal Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
FrostinGal Posted 24 Aug 2007 , 7:52am
post #109 of 168
Quote:

See, I always thought it tasted more like Vicks 44 cough syrup...

I vote for rootbeer in Sex in the Cesspool!! Lurve rootbeer!

If you really want a drink that looks like a cesspool, mix a carbonated purple drink with a scoop of orange sherbert....instant cesspool! I actually have a Halloween punch that I make that looks alarmingly like it was scooped from a sewage spill...same principle. Looks nasty, tastes really good!

Okay back to your regularly scheduled fireman/lifeguard/cabana boy...

sweetsbycheryl Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sweetsbycheryl Posted 24 Aug 2007 , 11:46am
post #110 of 168

Geez, I' m gone for one day and you guys are still at it!! icon_lol.gif Sorry, wasn't feeling too kosher yesterday (too many rumrunners maybe?) Anyway Happy Belated B-Day delightsbyE.! Hope you enjoyed my guys while I was away!! Did kayday give up the cabana boy yet? It's my turn!! icon_biggrin.gif

DelightsByE Posted 24 Aug 2007 , 12:13pm
post #111 of 168
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetsbycheryl

Geez, I' m gone for one day and you guys are still at it!! icon_lol.gif Sorry, wasn't feeling too kosher yesterday (too many rumrunners maybe?) Anyway Happy Belated B-Day delightsbyE.! Hope you enjoyed my guys while I was away!! Did kayday give up the cabana boy yet? It's my turn!! icon_biggrin.gif

KayDay hasn't resurfaced in a few days....I'm thinking she and the cabana boy eloped....

icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

lionladydi Posted 24 Aug 2007 , 12:33pm
post #112 of 168

With KayDay, who knows? Fun is one thing. Eloping is something else. Surely there is not enough alcohol in this cesspool to cause someone to do THAT! I know there's not enough to make me do THAT again! thumbsdown.gif

DelightsByE, you can keep the Jaeger. YUK! Tastes like licorice. When I owned a bar we had a shot called 'Beauty and the Beast' with the 'Beast' being Jaeger and the'Beauty' being Tequila Rose. I'll take the 'Beauty' part of it and you can have the 'Beast'.

While you guys were floating around enjoying your drinks, I managed to get two 12 x 18 sheet cakes, 4 small doll cakes, and a 3 9# layers baked. As soon as I get a cup of coffee down, I have to decorate them. Please don't wear out all those firemen. Could I maybe have one when I get caught up? I promise not to hurt him. icon_cool.gif

Diane

sweetsbycheryl Posted 24 Aug 2007 , 12:57pm
post #113 of 168

Sure you can have one!! I'm willing to share! icon_biggrin.gif I hope Kayday resurfaces soon- That cabana boy is sure getting his workout from her!! I have a cake to do today too, so I hope my stomach settles down from all those rum runners!! I need to lay off those things for awhile! See ya'll in the pool after a bit.

pammelasue Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
pammelasue Posted 24 Aug 2007 , 1:34pm
post #114 of 168

And see now I always thought Jaeger tasted a bit like Robitussin LOL I'm guessing the gerenal concensus is that it tastes like cough syrup!

Happy Birthday yesterday Delights! This calls for another round!

lionladydi Posted 24 Aug 2007 , 6:00pm
post #115 of 168

I think if we took a poll....Jaeger would not get voted in. I guess it has an acquired taste and this old gal doesn't want to acquire it. icon_lol.gif

Got my cakes all done. I don't have a digital camera so I tried emailing myself pics from my phone but they haven't come through. Did them for a Red Hat Rodeo tomorrow. Long story but the caterer's son in law had his hand almost cut completely off and her daughter was suppose to help her cater. I volunteered to make cakes. Told them I would only charge for ingredients and then would donate that to the benefit they are starting for her son in law.

I am tired and I am hot and I am ready for the pool. Sweat is dripping off my chin. I just cooked pasta for a salad for a pot luck tomorrow night. Did a cake for it also. I'm just a regular Betty Crocker today. icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

You think we should file a missing person report on KayDay? That little devil.
icon_evil.gif

Pass the margarita pitcher..............

Diane

Blue0877 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Blue0877 Posted 24 Aug 2007 , 7:13pm
post #116 of 168

Happy belated b-day Delights!! I hope you had many firemen and lifeguards to make it enjoyable. I huge rum runner with lots of fire causing candles to grab some attention for you!!

sweetsbycheryl Posted 24 Aug 2007 , 7:41pm
post #117 of 168

Gee Diane, you have been busy today- take a dip in the pool, enjoy your margarita and my firemen!! I will be out of town the rest of the weekend, so hopefully someone will have located KayDay and the cabana boy by then!! Anyone check the flights to Vegas? icon_surprised.gif

LaSombra Posted 24 Aug 2007 , 7:50pm
post #118 of 168
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetsbycheryl

Gee Diane, you have been busy today- take a dip in the pool, enjoy your margarita and my firemen!! I will be out of town the rest of the weekend, so hopefully someone will have located KayDay and the cabana boy by then!! Anyone check the flights to Vegas? icon_surprised.gif

lmao when she comes back, she's going to be spitting her drink all over the screen icon_lol.gif all these theories hehe

DelightsByE Posted 25 Aug 2007 , 2:12am
post #119 of 168

Hey thanks for all the Happys and Belateds, sure does make me feel special (not in the same way a group of shirtless firefighters does....but oh well icon_wink.gif )

LaSombra, it's back to the drawing board for the Sex in the Cesspool cocktail, folks don't like Jaeger.

I still think it should be shot of Baileys, shot of Everclear. We can even float a couple pieces of tootsie roll in it. icon_razz.gif

LaSombra Posted 25 Aug 2007 , 2:27am
post #120 of 168
Quote:

Hey thanks for all the Happys and Belateds, sure does make me feel special (not in the same way a group of shirtless firefighters does....but oh well icon_wink.gif )

LaSombra, it's back to the drawing board for the Sex in the Cesspool cocktail, folks don't like Jaeger.

I still think it should be shot of Baileys, shot of Everclear. We can even float a couple pieces of tootsie roll in it. icon_razz.gif

lmao, that'd be a nice touch icon_wink.gif

How about the shot of baileys with everclear and kahlua!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%