Party At The Pool (Branched Off Sc Thread)

Lounge By KayDay Updated 19 Oct 2007 , 4:32am by LaSombra

DelightsByE Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
DelightsByE Posted 20 Aug 2007 , 3:43am
post #31 of 168

Wait your turn sister!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hired him, I'm still doing New Employee Orientation!!!!
icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

DelightsByE Posted 20 Aug 2007 , 4:01am
post #32 of 168

Now - hand me another glass of Voodoo while I get started on the Lifeguard New Hire Training Class icon_wink.gif

NEWTODECORATING Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
NEWTODECORATING Posted 20 Aug 2007 , 12:19pm
post #33 of 168

shhh.gif I know where the cabana boy went! icon_redface.gificon_surprised.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

denise2434 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
denise2434 Posted 20 Aug 2007 , 1:07pm
post #34 of 168
Quote:
Originally Posted by NEWTODECORATING

shhh.gif I know where the cabana boy went! icon_redface.gificon_surprised.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

New, you naughty girl!!!!! icon_surprised.gificon_razz.gificon_wink.gificon_biggrin.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif You have to share!!!!! icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

lionladydi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lionladydi Posted 20 Aug 2007 , 2:25pm
post #35 of 168

Don't know if I can continue partying....... It's Monday and I have my grandson. Seems to me like the lifeguard and the cabana boy should be shared like I shared my food on the grill and my margaritas. party.gif

Diane

lionladydi Posted 21 Aug 2007 , 1:47pm
post #36 of 168

Okay...........so did everyone get inebriated and drown or are you busy with CPR? Maybe looking for the cabana boy? Should have known if I went to work last night and left you alone, things would get out of hand. Soooo...get back to the business at hand. I'm low on limes again.

icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_cool.gificon_cool.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

Diane

KayDay Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KayDay Posted 21 Aug 2007 , 1:50pm
post #37 of 168

Gah Diane you slave driver...! I cant get one minute alone with this cabana boy without you catching me and putting me behind the bar again!... icon_biggrin.gif

lionladydi Posted 21 Aug 2007 , 5:02pm
post #38 of 168

If you can get KayDay away from that cabana boy long enough to pour you one! icon_lol.gif I'm at my wit's end trying to get her to straighten up. She'll have him worn out. icon_sad.gif

It's so nice floating around in this pool without a care in the world (other than where that damn cabana boy is). icon_cool.gif

Diane

Sandralee903 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Sandralee903 Posted 21 Aug 2007 , 5:51pm
post #39 of 168

I think I saw someone performing CPR on the cabana boy. Was that you KayDay? He was smiling afterwards so it must have worked!

lionladydi Posted 21 Aug 2007 , 6:23pm
post #40 of 168

THAT'S IT! Just wait and see KayDay. When Jimmy Buffet shows up to sing to me and pour my margaritas, you will not even get a smell of him! I will keep him all to myself.

Diane icon_mad.gif

DelightsByE Posted 22 Aug 2007 , 1:56am
post #41 of 168

Heck with you all.....after the lifeguard I hired went to go be KayDay's cabana boy, I found this guy, and I AIN'T SHARING!!!!!!!!!!!!
LL

FrostinGal Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
FrostinGal Posted 22 Aug 2007 , 2:03am
post #42 of 168

What this cesspool REALLY needs....

is LIFEGUARDS!

Carry on you evil lushes!
CANNONBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!
<splash!>

KayDay Posted 22 Aug 2007 , 2:19am
post #43 of 168

OK..OK you can have that cabana boy....Hey Priscilla...hmmm...I like the looks of your possee...muahaha!

SweetResults Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SweetResults Posted 22 Aug 2007 , 2:27am
post #44 of 168

At least Priscilla knows to bring enough to share with everyone!

KayDay your new sig cracks me up!! icon_biggrin.gif

DelightsByE Posted 22 Aug 2007 , 2:33am
post #45 of 168

Yeah KayDay, I'm borrowing it

(your tagline, that is....not your cabana boy....even though I saw him first! icon_lol.gif )

lionladydi Posted 22 Aug 2007 , 4:00am
post #46 of 168
Quote:
Originally Posted by DelightsByE

Heck with you all.....after the lifeguard I hired went to go be KayDay's cabana boy, I found this guy, and I AIN'T SHARING!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know about that. His wife has been getting pretty rough with the gals in the audience lately. I'd be afraid to approach him.

Diane

lionladydi Posted 22 Aug 2007 , 4:04am
post #47 of 168
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostinGal

What this cesspool REALLY needs...

is LIFEGUARDS!

Carry on you evil lushes!
CANNONBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!
<splash!>

KayDay, where in the h*** has Priscilla been. Why hasn't she brought these hunks to the party quicker than this? I'm stocking up on supplies and staying in the pool. icon_cool.gif I may never bake a cake again......................

When we get done with all these guys we won't even remember knowing who SugarCraft was.......................

Diane

DelightsByE Posted 22 Aug 2007 , 4:06am
post #48 of 168
Quote:
Originally Posted by lionladydi

I don't know about that. His wife has been getting pretty rough with the gals in the audience lately. I'd be afraid to approach him.

Diane

it's all good....when I'm finished with him, he couldn't pick HER out of a LINEUP icon_wink.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

LaSombra Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
LaSombra Posted 22 Aug 2007 , 4:39am
post #49 of 168

ooh! ooh! I want one of those lifeguards! icon_lol.gif

Pass one over my way icon_redface.gif

lionladydi Posted 22 Aug 2007 , 7:44am
post #50 of 168
Quote:

Quote:

Diane

it's all good....when I'm finished with him, he couldn't pick HER out of a LINEUP icon_wink.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

DelightsByE Posted 22 Aug 2007 , 12:52pm
post #51 of 168
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Diane

icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

YEEEEAAAHHHHH BABY!!! thumbs_up.gif

Blue0877 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Blue0877 Posted 22 Aug 2007 , 2:36pm
post #52 of 168

you all have me laughing so hard that my daughter thinks I'm crazy!! Can I borrow a lifeguard, too?!?! icon_evil.gificon_lol.gif

FrostinGal Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
FrostinGal Posted 22 Aug 2007 , 3:13pm
post #53 of 168
Quote:

Quote:

Diane

icon_eek.gificon_eek.gificon_eek.gificon_eek.gificon_eek.gif

ROFLMBO!

lionladydi Posted 22 Aug 2007 , 3:29pm
post #54 of 168
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue0877

you all have me laughing so hard that my daughter thinks I'm crazy!! Can I borrow a lifeguard, too?!?! icon_evil.gificon_lol.gif

Would think it would depend on whether you bring any beverages to the party. We're probably getting low again. Time to fire up the grill again also. Lifeguards aren't mine but surely Priscilla would let you borrow one. icon_lol.gif
She seems to be fairly generous with them. thumbs_up.gif

I hate to say anything but has anyone seen the cabana boy lately? icon_confused.gif

Diane

NEWTODECORATING Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
NEWTODECORATING Posted 22 Aug 2007 , 3:37pm
post #55 of 168

icon_lol.gif I saw the cabana boy and Kayday at the far end of the pool. They were saying something about...licking BC????? icon_confused.gificon_eek.gificon_redface.gificon_surprised.gif

lionladydi Posted 22 Aug 2007 , 3:45pm
post #56 of 168
Quote:
Originally Posted by NEWTODECORATING

icon_lol.gif I saw the cabana boy and Kayday at the far end of the pool. They were saying something about...licking BC????? icon_confused.gificon_eek.gificon_redface.gificon_surprised.gif

KayDay, KayDay, KayDay, whatever am I to do with you? icon_razz.gif I think I hear the timer on your oven. Your cake is done. Go check on it. icon_twisted.gif

Diane

sweetsbycheryl Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sweetsbycheryl Posted 22 Aug 2007 , 3:49pm
post #57 of 168

Is there enough room for me too? I'll bring some banana daquiris and a couple of cute firemen from my station- they are all CPR trained!! I think they'd make great life guards!! Anything else we need- stuff for the grill maybe? Maybe kayday will fing one of my guys to her liking and leave that poor cabana boy alone for awhile- he needs a break!! icon_eek.gif

Sandralee903 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Sandralee903 Posted 22 Aug 2007 , 4:13pm
post #58 of 168

Dibs on the 3rd lifeguard from the right (front row)! Wowee kazow! I meanhelp! Please help!

Welcome to our cesspool party Cheryl! Jump right inand bring those firemen. I think there's a few fires that need to be put out. I can still see smoke coming from the far end of the pool.

KayDay Posted 22 Aug 2007 , 4:20pm
post #59 of 168

*looks up guiltily* well ...you see...erm...Yes.. my cake is done. And I uh....more margaritas?????? icon_lol.gif

4kids Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
4kids Posted 22 Aug 2007 , 4:23pm
post #60 of 168

I don't know of any other community that would be able to move past being called a cesspool of evil, and turn it into something positive. It just goes to show how great CC is. We take the bad and laugh and move on... supporting each other in the process! You guys are great. Whatever negativity SC thought they could accomplish has turned into something that has bonded us together even tighter.

I am going to blow up my float now.... grab a margarita and lounge in the cesspool. icon_lol.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%