Party At The Pool (Branched Off Sc Thread)

Lounge By KayDay Updated 19 Oct 2007 , 4:32am by LaSombra

KrisD13 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KrisD13 Posted 8 Sep 2007 , 12:08am
post #151 of 168

Hey, I didn't even know the party had been moved...or that we now have firefighters! Sheesh!

But, it's now Friday, nobody's posted for a bit, and we need to get the party going again. Fresh supplies, cabana boy(S), and we'll be off and splashing.

Who's up for it?

icon_biggrin.gificon_wink.gificon_razz.gificon_biggrin.gif

NEWTODECORATING Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
NEWTODECORATING Posted 8 Sep 2007 , 12:14am
post #152 of 168

OK Antibiotics have kicked in and I can now breathe!

LAST ONE IN THE POOL EATS WILTON FONDANT! icon_lol.gif

DelightsByE Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
DelightsByE Posted 8 Sep 2007 , 1:41am
post #153 of 168

I'm IN!!!!!! No Wilton fondant for me!!! thumbsdown.gif

GI Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
GI Posted 8 Sep 2007 , 2:32am
post #154 of 168

party.gif Okay for real - My little neck of the planet has

T-H-E H-O-T-T-E-S-T

Smokin' HOT fireman around!!! icon_twisted.gif They have to come in to my building all the time at work, poor guys! icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

MAN do we get to have a 'COKE' break whenever they show up!! They've come rushing in to save my coworker couple times. ..... poor thing she is... fanning flames.... can't breathe....trying to catch my breathe.....

We told her we'd continue to pay her off to keep these hotties comin back!!! shhh.gif

I'll tell you, somebody throw a margarita on me to cool me off!!!

icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

Cake_Mooma Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Cake_Mooma Posted 8 Sep 2007 , 4:07am
post #155 of 168

I am still holding some of the firemen around since my birthday (tuesday) I was blowing alot icon_redface.gif .................... of candles that is. icon_wink.gif just in case I couldn't blow out all 34!!!! They have been alot of help with all the blowing that I have had to do.....again candles that is. party.gifparty.gifbirthday.gif

I'll keep them around a little longer I will be having a few drinks tomorow, I am still celebrating party.gif I think I am going to need one of the life gaurds incase I need mouth to mouth, when I go to the pool I'll have a drink in one hand so I need something to hang on to to make sure that I don't drown. I am "old" now, us old folks don't have the energy that we used to, ehem.....

Vicky

GI Posted 8 Sep 2007 , 5:18pm
post #156 of 168

34 years CAKEMOOMA??!!? icon_surprised.gif Ya gotta be kiddin me!!!! -- OLD MY Freshly Frosted-Cake-a$$ !!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!! icon_biggrin.gifparty.gificon_razz.gif

Oh, to be 34 AGAIN!!!! Oh, to be 44 again!!! I'll be 47 this year....whine to someone else icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

Gotta luv the men who has to keep themselves buff for their jobs! Too bad desk jobs don't require the 6 pack abs! icon_twisted.gificon_twisted.gif

Its barely 10 am over here -- isn't it 5pm somewhere that Happy Hour can start all over again?!!?

I'll have a Blue Hawaian, please!! icon_biggrin.gifparty.gif Oh Cabana boy, where did you run off to?

Cake_Mooma Posted 9 Sep 2007 , 1:52am
post #157 of 168
Quote:
Originally Posted by GI

34 years CAKEMOOMA??!!? icon_surprised.gif Ya gotta be kiddin me!!!! -- OLD MY Freshly Frosted-Cake-a$$ !!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!! icon_biggrin.gifparty.gificon_razz.gif

Oh, to be 34 AGAIN!!!! Oh, to be 44 again!!! I'll be 47 this year....whine to someone else icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

Gotta luv the men who has to keep themselves buff for their jobs! Too bad desk jobs don't require the 6 pack abs! icon_twisted.gificon_twisted.gif

Its barely 10 am over here -- isn't it 5pm somewhere that Happy Hour can start all over again?!!?

I'll have a Blue Hawaian, please!! icon_biggrin.gifparty.gif Oh Cabana boy, where did you run off to?

Thank You GI for the Birthday wish.

Vicky

NEWTODECORATING Posted 9 Sep 2007 , 2:25am
post #158 of 168

Happy Birthday Cake Mooma!

I have some steak for the grill anyone want to trade. Looking for a good stiff ----- drink icon_wink.gif

Cake_Mooma Posted 9 Sep 2007 , 2:34am
post #159 of 168

I am gonna have me some wine now. Really, I picked up the wine and off to some drinks and a party. WOOOOHOOOOO!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!!!

(off to a real life party, board waiting for all these folks to get ready. I can hang out just a little longer here at CC.)

A party we will go, a party we will go. High hoe a dario, A party we will go.

THANKS ALL!!!!!!

NEWTODECORATING. I'll take the steak but sorry I don't wanna trade my wine. Can I keep the steak as a BD gift? Pretty Please.

Vicky

NEWTODECORATING Posted 9 Sep 2007 , 2:37am
post #160 of 168

You know what I just remembered I had a bottle of wine in the fridge. Between the last post and this one I got a nice tall glass, so I am in a sharing mood right now. Enjoy your steak!

Have a great time out and remember to be safe! Drinking and swimming in a vertual cesspool are ok--drinking and driving Not OK!! thumbs_up.gif

NEWTODECORATING Posted 9 Sep 2007 , 2:41am
post #161 of 168

Going out with friends, knocking back a few drinks, and having your friend drive you home safe and sound to puke in your own bathroom --priceless icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

Cake_Mooma Posted 9 Sep 2007 , 3:07am
post #162 of 168

Oh no driving for me. We have a driver. Rented the car and driver that way we can ALL drink. I will be here tomorow.......they are almost ready now, so a few more minutes and..... Party, here I come.

I'll have a few for my CC gals.

Vicky

See ya'll tomorow

thumbs_up.gifparty.gifbirthday.gifdunce.gifparty.gifbirthday.gifbirthday.gif

Cake_Mooma Posted 9 Sep 2007 , 3:09am
post #163 of 168
Quote:
Originally Posted by NEWTODECORATING

You know what I just remembered I had a bottle of wine in the fridge. Between the last post and this one I got a nice tall glass, so I am in a sharing mood right now. Enjoy your steak!

Have a great time out and remember to be safe! Drinking and swimming in a vertual cesspool are ok--drinking and driving Not OK!! thumbs_up.gif

Thanks for caring. icon_biggrin.gif

I am off now. See you later all. party.gif

Vicky

NEWTODECORATING Posted 18 Sep 2007 , 3:01am
post #164 of 168

LADIES AND GENTLEMAN---I'M BACK!! Clear the way to the pool! My illness is gone and I am ready to party! Some one pass whatever drink happens to be closest! icon_surprised.gificon_eek.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

GI Posted 18 Sep 2007 , 4:23am
post #165 of 168
Quote:

LADIES AND GENTLEMAN---I'M BACK!! Clear the way to the pool! My illness is gone and I am ready to party! Some one pass whatever drink happens to be closest! icon_surprised.gificon_eek.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

Hear ya go - have a Mai Tai on me! Welcome back!! Glad to hear you are feeling better!! thumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gif

Cake_Mooma Posted 18 Sep 2007 , 1:22pm
post #166 of 168
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cake_Mooma

Quote:

Thanks for caring. icon_biggrin.gif

I am off now. See you later all. party.gif

Vicky

Iam back to safe and sound, still not done partying but I am back..... party.gifparty.gifparty.gif

dueter Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dueter Posted 19 Sep 2007 , 11:44am
post #167 of 168

Cabana boy? I would be happy with the sacker from the grocery store icon_razz.gif That way when I get tired he can push me around in his cart icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

LaSombra Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
LaSombra Posted 19 Oct 2007 , 4:32am
post #168 of 168

hey, have we still got some hot firemen around here somewhere?? icon_twisted.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%