Pumpkin Spice Coffee Creamer

Baking By Kate714 Updated 4 Nov 2006 , 1:27pm by cindy6250

Kate714 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kate714 Posted 19 Oct 2006 , 7:12pm
post #1 of 11

I just added the Pumpkin Spice Coffee Creamer Liquid to yellow cake mix (substituted for the water) and it's YUMMY!! I highly recommend it. The creamer is seasonal, so stock up if you can!

10 replies
cryssi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cryssi Posted 19 Oct 2006 , 7:18pm
post #2 of 11

did you sub for all the water? we don't have the seasonal creamers down here yet...?? I could've sworn we had them really early last year...

Kate714 Posted 19 Oct 2006 , 7:23pm
post #3 of 11

I did sub for all the water. I think last time I used a creamer I didn't sub the entire amount, but it came out good both times.

barbara-ann Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
barbara-ann Posted 19 Oct 2006 , 7:27pm
post #4 of 11

Sounds like I will have to go to Wal-mart and see if they have any. I wonder how a chocolate pumpkin spice cake would taste. Maybe i'll try some cinnamon buttercream on top.

Kate714 Posted 19 Oct 2006 , 7:28pm
post #5 of 11

oh, that sounds good! I just saw a recipe that involved chocolate and pumpkin, so I bet it's good. I actually made maple buttercream to go with it...YUM

Brendansmum Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Brendansmum Posted 19 Oct 2006 , 7:34pm
post #6 of 11

Off the topic but jello has a sesonal pumpkin spice pudding mix out. I used it the other day with a spice cake mix and it was fantastic! I also added a 1/2 can of the Libby's pumpkin as well.

cryssi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cryssi Posted 19 Oct 2006 , 7:37pm
post #7 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brendansmum

Off the topic but jello has a sesonal pumpkin spice pudding mix out. I used it the other day with a spice cake mix and it was fantastic! I also added a 1/2 can of the Libby's pumpkin as well.

whaa...??

I DEFINITELY need to try that!

dtmc Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dtmc Posted 19 Oct 2006 , 7:40pm
post #8 of 11

Great ideas! Thanks, I will try both methods! They sound so YUMMY!

icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

stylishbite Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
stylishbite Posted 4 Nov 2006 , 3:56am
post #9 of 11

I love the pumkin jello. I've stocked up on it, 20 boxes icon_redface.gif
If you add it to a box cake mix do you change the water or oil amounts?
TIA

Brendansmum Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Brendansmum Posted 4 Nov 2006 , 1:23pm
post #10 of 11

I added the pumpkin and the pudding mix and didn't alter any of the other ingredients. Turned out great. I used the mix to make a pumpkin bundt and petit fours.

cindy6250 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cindy6250 Posted 4 Nov 2006 , 1:27pm
post #11 of 11

I used the Pumpkin Spice creamer with a white cake mix and the extender recipe and everyone who ate it went wild!! I used cream cheese icing and it really was fantastic. I substituted the creamer for all of the water and added a couple of shakes of cinnamon.

I've got some Gingerbread creamer and can't wait to try it also!!

Cindy

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%