Now That's Enthusiasm For Ya!

Decorating By aine2 Updated 2 Aug 2007 , 8:39am by aine2

aine2 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
aine2 Posted 31 Jul 2007 , 1:03pm
post #1 of 15

I got a call this morning whilst I was up to my eyes in sugarpaste just to confirm a workshop booking for November....from NEW ZEALAND!!! icon_lol.gif I almost died when I heard my online Kiwi friend announce that she had now booked her tickets and would be coming for a 2 day workshop. thumbs_up.gif I cannot wait to get these underway. Hooray for the little sugar figures who inspired these new beginnings! I had to share my excitement....I'm done now and must go and make a set of bagpipes for the current groom! icon_wink.gif

14 replies
adven68 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
adven68 Posted 31 Jul 2007 , 1:33pm
post #2 of 15

How exciting for you!!!! woo hooo!!!!!!

aine2 Posted 31 Jul 2007 , 2:25pm
post #3 of 15

You have an amazing website Adven68. thumbs_up.gif You're a fabulous artist without a doubt. A genius no less. icon_wink.gif

coreenag Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
coreenag Posted 31 Jul 2007 , 2:44pm
post #4 of 15

I don't blame her for wanting to take a class from you! I would fly from Canada if I could afford the ticket! You are an amazing artist aine2 and an inspiration for so many. thumbs_up.gif

omaida Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
omaida Posted 31 Jul 2007 , 2:44pm
post #5 of 15

WOW!!! party.gifthumbs_up.gif HOW EXCITING. I'm very happy for you.
BLESSINGS

Franluvsfrosting Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Franluvsfrosting Posted 31 Jul 2007 , 3:04pm
post #6 of 15

I've seen your figures and if I could afford it I'd fly there from Washington State! They (YOU) are amazing!

cakesbyjess Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakesbyjess Posted 1 Aug 2007 , 7:59am
post #7 of 15

OK ... now I have a very good reason to visit Scotland (other than the fact that I've always wanted to) ... the incredibly talented and sweet Lorraine is teaching workshops on how to make her amazing sugar people!!!!!! icon_biggrin.gif

emmascakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
emmascakes Posted 1 Aug 2007 , 10:32am
post #8 of 15

Well done Lorraine, I'm really pleased for you. I bet your workshops would be a hoot! I had enquiries about mine from someone in Brazil - but I think they were a nutter, they scared me so I told them the course was full...

grannysmith Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
grannysmith Posted 1 Aug 2007 , 7:39pm
post #9 of 15

WOW Aine that is amazing.... amazing for HER I mean.... if you started travelling with your workshops we would all keep you very busy I think!!!!

I have all your tutorials and they are just brilliant.... did I hear you have a new on in the pipeline (this is me looking hopeful!). I will be watching you blog for news....

You are just amazing they way you share your talent with us all... so THANK YOU thumbs_up.gif

Relznik Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Relznik Posted 1 Aug 2007 , 8:11pm
post #10 of 15

That's fantastic... and just as I was wondering how I could persuade my husband to let me come all the way up to Scotland!!

gateaux Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
gateaux Posted 1 Aug 2007 , 8:42pm
post #11 of 15

Wow, all of you guys do such amazing work.

Aine2, I used your tutorial to start a little girl. I have yet to finish it (busy summer with 3 boys my youngest is 2 months). Anyhow your directions are great and your work is fabulous.

If you decide to travel this way, let us know when you could do a tutorial. It would be great to watch you work.

All the best.

loree001 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
loree001 Posted 1 Aug 2007 , 9:45pm
post #12 of 15

I'm crying buckets icon_cry.gif because I can't go, your figures are amazing, adorable, with personality! You have an artistic flair that would be hard to imitate! thumbs_up.gif

gscout73 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
gscout73 Posted 2 Aug 2007 , 1:57am
post #13 of 15

Congratulations!! thumbs_up.gif That is wonderful. I wish I could find something like your workshop here in South Florida. icon_cry.gif

Sandy

amaniemom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
amaniemom Posted 2 Aug 2007 , 2:08am
post #14 of 15

THat will be so exciting!!!
I second that if you ever come to Canada let me know.

aine2 Posted 2 Aug 2007 , 8:39am
post #15 of 15

Thank you for being as enthusiastic about this as I am! icon_biggrin.gif Believe me, if I get the opportunity to be doing my thing anywhere else in the world you'd be the first to know. I'd be screaming it all over the forum! icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif There is a glimmer on the horizon icon_wink.gif for next year but until I have confirmation in writing I cannot shout just yet....I'm just whispering! shhh.giftapedshut.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%