Artisan Kitchenaid For $150 At Lowe's

Decorating By SweetieD Updated 17 Oct 2007 , 11:51am by cakeatopia

MandyBs Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MandyBs Posted 28 Jul 2007 , 4:07pm
post #661 of 881

Yes, you have to pay when you order it. Hope you can get in on the deal!

Letmebeurdesignr Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Letmebeurdesignr Posted 28 Jul 2007 , 6:19pm
post #662 of 881
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tziona

I know this may be a stupid question, but you have to pay when you special order it, right? Or do you wait till it comes in?

had to pay when you ordered it...i put my order in over the phone and gave him my credit card number

miriel Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
miriel Posted 28 Jul 2007 , 8:33pm
post #663 of 881

My Lowe's told me sale is over now.

MandyBs Posted 28 Jul 2007 , 11:09pm
post #664 of 881

I can hardly type, I'm so excited! My sil called and was able to get me a Professional 600 mixer for $150 at Lowes! icon_eek.gif She just casually asked the salesman why they weren't included in the sale since they were about the same price as the metallic series. He said I'll just adjust the price for you and even got the managers approval! I still can't believe it! I didn't think they could just change the price like that! I think she did this about 30 minutes before they ended the sale. Thank you Lord!! What a blessing!!

callmemom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
callmemom Posted 29 Jul 2007 , 12:42am
post #665 of 881

Messybaker,

I think you can breathe a little easier. I *think* we ordered ours from the same store, and I just checked on mine. The nice lady said it should be there on Aug. 8, maybe before and the status did not say anything about backordered.

lardbutt Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lardbutt Posted 29 Jul 2007 , 6:41pm
post #666 of 881
Quote:
Originally Posted by callmemom

Messybaker,

I think you can breathe a little easier. I *think* we ordered ours from the same store, and I just checked on mine. The nice lady said it should be there on Aug. 8, maybe before and the status did not say anything about backordered.

I finally had the nerve to check on mine today and was assured it would be here Aug. 6th and be the one that I want! I said are you sure you don't see the word backordered anywhere on there? He said yes crazy lady can you leave now? icon_lol.gif (not really)

Callmemom- first I love your username! I didn't actually realize what it said until I just typed it. Very cute. Do you live near me? Do you seriously think we ordered from the same store?

callmemom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
callmemom Posted 29 Jul 2007 , 11:21pm
post #667 of 881

I live kind of near you. Let's put it this way, I watch WYFF news and I check the Greenville News online everyday. I am actually in Anderson quite frequently. I ordered my mixer from the Lowe's there. I asked the lady on the phone last night the same thing about backorder. icon_smile.gif She assured me that, no, it said mine should be there by Aug. 8. I can't wait.

Howdy, neighbor. icon_smile.gif

Cakepro Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Cakepro Posted 31 Jul 2007 , 2:48pm
post #668 of 881

Oh poo ~ I just called KitchenAid to check on the status of the Satin Copper mixer I ordered on July 19th, and she told me that their inventory has been wiped out. Due to the processes involved in plating the metal parts (that had to be ordered), I'm looking at possibly DECEMBER before my mixer ships out.

ARGH.

Same thing with the Metallic Chrome mixer I ordered on July 26th.

Hey - Lowe's matches their own sale prices for 30 days after the sale ends, so if anyone wants one and you have an ad, you should be able to go get one ordered. It might be half a year before you see it if you order a Custom Metallic mixer, but hey, for $150, who can complain? LOL

Letmebeurdesignr Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Letmebeurdesignr Posted 31 Jul 2007 , 2:51pm
post #669 of 881
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cakepro

Oh poo ~ I just called KitchenAid to check on the status of the Satin Copper mixer I ordered on July 19th, and she told me that their inventory has been wiped out. Due to the processes involved in plating the metal parts (that had to be ordered), I'm looking at possibly DECEMBER before my mixer ships out.

ARGH.

Same thing with the Metallic Chrome mixer I ordered on July 26th.

Hey - Lowe's matches their own sale prices for 30 days after the sale ends, so if anyone wants one and you have an ad, you should be able to go get one ordered. It might be half a year before you see it if you order a Custom Metallic mixer, but hey, for $150, who can complain? LOL

does this mean that all of them on the metallic chrome series are going to be that way?

Cakepro Posted 31 Jul 2007 , 2:54pm
post #670 of 881

I would assume so, since it applied to both the Satin Copper and Metallic Chrome mixers I ordered. icon_sad.gif

cakeatopia Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakeatopia Posted 31 Jul 2007 , 3:11pm
post #671 of 881

lalalalalalal I'm not listening--lol. My ? is does Lowe's have them in their warehouse or do they ordered directly from KA. I cannot imagine if they get an order, they order directly from KA. I would think they order in bulk as most major stores.

Cakepro Posted 31 Jul 2007 , 3:20pm
post #672 of 881

Call them directly and ask. KitchenAid's toll-free number is 1-800-456-3396. You will need to call the Lowe's from which you ordered your mixer and get the PO#. KitchenAid will look up your order status with the PO#.

cakeatopia Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakeatopia Posted 31 Jul 2007 , 4:26pm
post #673 of 881

maybe later--think I will just live in my "i am getting my brushed nickel KA in a week fantasy land" a bit longer--lol

And to think, I told myself I really did not care if I got one BEFORE I went and ordered it--lol

miriel Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
miriel Posted 31 Jul 2007 , 4:34pm
post #674 of 881

The PO# is on the receipt from Lowe's if you need it (8 digits on mine).

hmarie_73 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
hmarie_73 Posted 31 Jul 2007 , 5:18pm
post #675 of 881

MY KA WAS DUE THE 8TH AND IT WAS JUST DELIVERED BY FEDEX TO LOWES!!!!!!! I'M CALLING THEM RIGHT NOW!!!!!! I AM SO FREAKIN EXCITED!!!!

hmarie_73 Posted 31 Jul 2007 , 5:23pm
post #676 of 881

I WANT TO LEAVE EARLY TO PICK IT UP SO I CAN TOUCH IT AND PET IT AND HOLD IT AND LOVE IT....OMG...I'M GOING IN SANE...DOING THE HAPPY DANCE!!!! icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

MandyBs Posted 31 Jul 2007 , 5:54pm
post #677 of 881

Post pictures! We want to see it! What kind did you get?

hmarie_73 Posted 31 Jul 2007 , 5:59pm
post #678 of 881

I just got a plain ol "Black Onyx" to match my kitchen, I cant wait to cover her in powdered sugar!!! icon_smile.gif I'm really hoping to pick it up after work today...although I have nothing to make until next week...

ZAKIA6 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ZAKIA6 Posted 31 Jul 2007 , 6:20pm
post #679 of 881

got a call from lowe's on sunday. my mixer is in!!!
BUT i wont be able to pick it up until saturday icon_sad.gif

malika Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
malika Posted 31 Jul 2007 , 8:30pm
post #680 of 881
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cakepro

Is this true? Because I need to go back and get a blender.

Cakerer Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Cakerer Posted 31 Jul 2007 , 8:33pm
post #681 of 881

OK, so who has a bootleg copy of the add? Ebay anyone? LOL! I missed it and tossed the paper from that Sunday icon_sad.gif

hmarie_73 Posted 31 Jul 2007 , 8:35pm
post #682 of 881

I have on in my truck i could scan and send to you...

tiptop57 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tiptop57 Posted 31 Jul 2007 , 8:43pm
post #683 of 881

Cakerer PM me with your Email I have the ad scanned.....

crislen Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
crislen Posted 31 Jul 2007 , 8:48pm
post #684 of 881

Darnit, I just deleted my pdf file of the ad!! However, the one that was floating around didn't have the date on it, so unless you can find a copy that does, or if the store that has a hardcopy, you could be out of luck!

I was super lucky to go down on the 28th to the Lowes in Bellinghman, WA and ordered a cinnamon red icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif Jim in the appliance department was so nice and helpful, did a bunch of running around and such and was able to get it approved even though no one had a hardcopy of the ad to prove dates! Such a great guy. Now I have to wait 2 weeks, but 2 weeks I will wait willingly!!

I just wanted to thank the original poster and all the others that have gone out there and fought for this price! I have no doubt that the wonderful people on CC are at least partially, if not fully, responsible for Lowes deciding to honour the ad!!

Katskakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Katskakes Posted 31 Jul 2007 , 8:51pm
post #685 of 881

WOAH I thought this was over the 26???

hmarie_73 Posted 31 Jul 2007 , 9:54pm
post #686 of 881

This is all i have I hope it helps someone!
LL
LL

Susan94 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Susan94 Posted 1 Aug 2007 , 1:12am
post #687 of 881

I found out about this ad mistake from another "mom" forum i belong to. I'm so glad. I went last night with my "wrong" ad that had any Artisan mixer for $150!!! It took me on a mission the full day and two Lowes didn't honor it and when I went to the third and doing some negotiating and telling him that I"m right that the ad says "all of July", he couldn't argue. They redone their ads but I found an old one laying around in another dept so I had the proof. I coudln't special order thought but they happened to have the color I wanted in the store. I got one with for me and my sil that wanted one. I also met my friend there and she got one too using my ad! Yahoo! I am sentimental about my old 4 1/2 qt model because it still works but just getting rusty (exeterior) and it's from my dad who owned a bakery and he passed it on to me. my parents were over tonight and saw my new one next to my old one and I told them I'm not getting rid of theirs. icon_smile.gif I'm keeping it in the basement as a backup. I like how my new one looks clean and that it tilts back and not as tall. I also like the 5 qt. icon_smile.gif I found out I could've gotten a 6qt but I"m happy with this one! the other one is 25 + years old. so here's my photo. i got metallic chrome.
LL

Susan94 Posted 1 Aug 2007 , 1:28am
post #688 of 881

I found out about this ad mistake from another "mom" forum i belong to. I'm so glad. I went last night with my "wrong" ad that had any Artisan mixer for $150!!! It took me on a mission the full day and two Lowes didn't honor it and when I went to the third and doing some negotiating and telling him that I"m right that the ad says "all of July", he couldn't argue. They redone their ads but I found an old one laying around in another dept so I had the proof. I coudln't special order thought but they happened to have the color I wanted in the store. I got one with for me and my sil that wanted one. I also met my friend there and she got one too using my ad! Yahoo! I am sentimental about my old 4 1/2 qt model because it still works but just getting rusty (exeterior) and it's from my dad who owned a bakery and he passed it on to me. my parents were over tonight and saw my new one next to my old one and I told them I'm not getting rid of theirs. icon_smile.gif I'm keeping it in the basement as a backup. I like how my new one looks clean and that it tilts back and not as tall. I also like the 5 qt. icon_smile.gif I found out I could've gotten a 6qt but I"m happy with this one! the other one is 25 + years old. so here's my photo. i got metallic chrome.
LL

AuntieElle Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
AuntieElle Posted 1 Aug 2007 , 1:31am
post #689 of 881

booo schmooo phooo! Lowe's just called! I knew my Satin Copper would be on backorder, no big deal, I still have my Pink KA. Problem is I ordered Green Apple for my Mother and they won't fill the order partially which means I will not get that one until the Satin Copper is in. I bought it for her as a gift! I now have to go back to lowe's cancel my original order and get a manager involved to order them seperately to be able to get Mom's before hell freezes over! I may just put a picture of it in the box! HAHAHAHA

Elle

Susan94 Posted 1 Aug 2007 , 1:38am
post #690 of 881

this is hilarious and across the U.S. with these mixer purchases. I love it! We all deserve it here especially with all of our cake decorating and cookie making!!!! I use mine at least 5 times a week! Anyway make sure you buy one mixer per credit card to get the $30 rebate cause it's one per household. you know about rebate right? Let me know and I'll try to email it to you.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%