Artisan Kitchenaid For $150 At Lowe's

Decorating By SweetieD Updated 17 Oct 2007 , 11:51am by cakeatopia

danar217 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
danar217 Posted 21 Jul 2007 , 8:05pm
post #301 of 881

I wasn't as lucky as you guys. Sears said they couldn't PM because it said "special order" in the ad. I went round and round with them with no luck. So then I went Lowe's and bought it for $150 but they still wouldn't do the metallic crome. I got a brushed nickel which is still a great deal for $150 but I'm a little bummed. I'm going to try and take the receipt to Sears and see if that works!

mekaclayton Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mekaclayton Posted 21 Jul 2007 , 8:13pm
post #302 of 881

Don't feel bad. My hubby just called and they wouldn't sell him one in the store...we had to special order...14 days to get it. But he's going to check with BB&B and Sears to see if I can bring one home today. icon_cry.gificon_cry.gif I didn't want to wait and the guy he was talking too knows what's up...he knows it's a steal. LOL

FrostinGal Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
FrostinGal Posted 21 Jul 2007 , 8:19pm
post #303 of 881

Got mine today! Metallic chrome to match my kitchen! It's a differnt model number than the one for the rebate, though. But I'm okay with that, since I got my medical survey debit card this week in the mail, and it paid for half of my mixer! I had forgotten about that survey I had done a month or so ago.
I'm so excited!

qtkaylassweets Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
qtkaylassweets Posted 21 Jul 2007 , 8:26pm
post #304 of 881

I just ordered mine! I got a couple of them for Christmas gifts! The guy looked at me like I was nuts! I got the chrome one! I am so happy! I have the 600 but I wanted one with the tilt head!

Oh, I have about 30 ads that I grabbed so if anyone wants one, I'll mail it to you!

adknight Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
adknight Posted 21 Jul 2007 , 8:37pm
post #305 of 881
Quote:
Originally Posted by nefgaby

Is anyone getting who already owns one getting a second one?

YES!!!

grams Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
grams Posted 21 Jul 2007 , 8:55pm
post #306 of 881

Thanks a million SweetieD. I'm from Michigan and just got my Artisian in metallic chrome. I knew if I was ever going to get one this was the time. Hubby and I went in and with a little run around and department manager's okay I was able to get one right off the shelf. Before I was done I had 6 Lowe's people involved. They were all very nice and helpful. If I would have had to order I would have ordered the blue one but hey, the chrome will suit me just fine. Also got the rebete slip for $30 so it cost me $128. I'm so thrilled.
Thanks again for the posting. Grams

summernoelle Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
summernoelle Posted 21 Jul 2007 , 8:56pm
post #307 of 881

I had a KA but burnt it out making fondant. So, this is my 2nd one, and I am stillllllll waiting.
Life is so hard without it. icon_smile.gif

mekaclayton Posted 21 Jul 2007 , 8:59pm
post #308 of 881

He ordered it from Lowe's, I got a pink one...my favorite color. I am so excited but I want another. Am I an addict now?

Laura102777 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Laura102777 Posted 21 Jul 2007 , 9:30pm
post #309 of 881
Quote:
Originally Posted by mekaclayton

He ordered it from Lowe's, I got a pink one...my favorite color. I am so excited but I want another. Am I an addict now?

Don't forget to register it with KitchenAid when you receive it so that they will donate $50 to breast cancer research!

miriel Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
miriel Posted 21 Jul 2007 , 9:32pm
post #310 of 881
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laura102777

Quote:

Don't forget to register it with KitchenAid when you receive it so that they will donate $50 to breast cancer research!

Here's the link for it: http://www.kitchenaidoffer.com/cftc%5Fregistration/

tabbiekat Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tabbiekat Posted 21 Jul 2007 , 9:39pm
post #311 of 881

Thank you SweetieD for starting this thread! And thank you to everyone else who has posted info about the rebates and price matching and everything.

My sears only had a red one and they said they can not order them. So I went to Lowes and found one there. 1 1/2 hours later.... I walked out of the store with a Metallic Chrome one for $135.00 And I will get the $30 rebate. (I got 10% off the $150 because I opened an account with them.) So my final price will be $105. I am so excited! I can't wait to go play with it. Just have to find a recipe to try now!

susies1955 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
susies1955 Posted 21 Jul 2007 , 9:40pm
post #312 of 881

I got the 'automated' phone call yesterday that my order was in so I picked up my white on white Artisan today. The girl who ordered it for me back in appliance was off and they couldn't find where she put my receipt. They said they would mail it out just as soon as she comes in.
Can I wait for Christmas??????????? LOL! YUP!
Susie

mekaclayton Posted 21 Jul 2007 , 9:47pm
post #313 of 881
Quote:
Originally Posted by miriel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laura102777

Quote:

Here's the link for it: http://www.kitchenaidoffer.com/cftc%5Fregistration/

Thanks both of you! I didn't know and that is something that is close to me. I am definitely going to do that! Thanks!

patticake1951 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
patticake1951 Posted 21 Jul 2007 , 10:03pm
post #314 of 881

I went to my Sears today and they would not match it at all,They said that I could go on line and do it that way from Sears.com,but they couldn't do it there. I am getting the one from Lowe's though. Both of my dd's have asked me when I told them I was getting a KA what I was going to do with my old Sunbeam they want it.But I told them I was going to keep both of them.They don't bake enough to have a hand mixer in their kitchens, much less a stand mixer.LOL

CakeRN Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CakeRN Posted 21 Jul 2007 , 10:20pm
post #315 of 881

I went out after calling my sister to tell her about it...picked her up and went to Lowes. They let her get the red one at the 150 price right off the shelf. The guy said he couldn't special order it if they had them on the shelf. She got the 30 rebate on her mixer too. I special ordered the Brushed Nickle although he said the model number I gave him kept coming up with the name Chrome on it and the model number on the chrome one didn't come up with any name. So I am getting the Chrome or Brushed Nickle but don't get the rebate since it wasn't on the rebate list. But hey...a 500 dollar plus some mixer for 150...can't be beat. I already have the Drk gray professional 600 series but really wanted to get this one too because it is such a great deal....
Guess I will put it in the basement until my kitchen gets remodeled...then I will tell hubby...hell he just spent 120 bucks on cigars....and they just go up in smoke...besides....I work and make my own money...lets see...that adds up to just under 5 hours of work....or 3 hours at overtime....no problem.....lol icon_lol.gif

ladyteej Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ladyteej Posted 21 Jul 2007 , 10:34pm
post #316 of 881

I went to Lowes and the salesperson in the appliance department got out his kitchen aid book and asked me what color I wanted and how many. I ordered chrome since I already have white. This price is so good I almost felt like I had committed a crime.....stealing (haha). Thanks for this thread.

miriel Posted 21 Jul 2007 , 10:43pm
post #317 of 881
Quote:
Originally Posted by CakeRN

I went out after calling my sister to tell her about it...picked her up and went to Lowes. They let her get the red one at the 150 price right off the shelf. The guy said he couldn't special order it if they had them on the shelf. She got the 30 rebate on her mixer too. I special ordered the Brushed Nickle although he said the model number I gave him kept coming up with the name Chrome on it and the model number on the chrome one didn't come up with any name. So I am getting the Chrome or Brushed Nickle but don't get the rebate since it wasn't on the rebate list. But hey...a 500 dollar plus some mixer for 150...can't be beat. I already have the Drk gray professional 600 series but really wanted to get this one too because it is such a great deal....
Guess I will put it in the basement until my kitchen gets remodeled...then I will tell hubby...hell he just spent 120 bucks on cigars....and they just go up in smoke...besides....I work and make my own money...lets see...that adds up to just under 5 hours of work....or 3 hours at overtime....no problem.....lol icon_lol.gif

If your receipt has KSM152PSNK, you special ordered the brushed nickel. If it is KSM152PSCR, it is chrome.

texasbecky Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
texasbecky Posted 21 Jul 2007 , 10:50pm
post #318 of 881

I went to Lowes today and purchased three at the $150 price. The circular says $150, but the tag on the shelf says $299. The manager honored the circular price and now my two sisters and I each haved our own. Thanks to whoever put this tip up.

mekaclayton Posted 21 Jul 2007 , 11:02pm
post #319 of 881

That's SweetieD....and I am soooooo happy!

tbittner Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tbittner Posted 21 Jul 2007 , 11:04pm
post #320 of 881

You all can still get the rebate, as long as it was purchased after the 18th, here is the rebate link..
http://www.everythingkitchens.com/kitchenaidpromo.html
I got the copper today, it matched my kitchen!! Thanks for the helpful info.!
Tracy

jenbenjr Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jenbenjr Posted 21 Jul 2007 , 11:10pm
post #321 of 881

So I just got back from sears. I had problems with the ppl there but after a while I picked up a white one (they would only give me what they had instock and said they couldn't order the colors anymore which I know was a bunch of crap!). So I got home and called another store to see what they had and if they could order another color for me and the guy said yes......no problem. Tomorrow..I am going to take my white one back to this Sears and get the color I really want. That makes me so mad about those other ppl.....even 3 managers were argueing with me until I told them I was going to call their corporate office....and then they started turning things around. The one lady told me she would just have to call and "verify" the ad was right. As if I made it up on my computer!! I worked at Walmart for 8 yrs in mgmt...I know how these things work!!

candice1988 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
candice1988 Posted 21 Jul 2007 , 11:13pm
post #322 of 881

If you read the fine print, you'll see though that the rebate excludes Lowes.

texasbecky Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
texasbecky Posted 21 Jul 2007 , 11:24pm
post #323 of 881

My Lowes' receipt printed out the rebate form with it.

MessiET Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MessiET Posted 21 Jul 2007 , 11:26pm
post #324 of 881
Quote:
Originally Posted by candice1988

If you read the fine print, you'll see though that the rebate excludes Lowes.

It also says it excludes Bed Bath and Beyond...

My sister went today to BB&B and Linens & Things and they would not honor the ad. She is on her way to Sears... hopefully they'll honor it.

Even if she gets it from Lowes at $150 it is a great price!

lardbutt Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lardbutt Posted 21 Jul 2007 , 11:33pm
post #325 of 881
Quote:
Originally Posted by tbittner

You all can still get the rebate, as long as it was purchased after the 18th, here is the rebate link..
http://www.everythingkitchens.com/kitchenaidpromo.html
I got the copper today, it matched my kitchen!! Thanks for the helpful info.!
Tracy

In the fine print it says this rebate form in not good for BB&B or Lowe's!

I just went to Sears and they were sooooo ulgy and would not do it!!! icon_cry.gificon_cry.gificon_cry.gif

So then I went to Lowe's and they were sooooo nice about it. They didn't even act like it was a misprint. So I tell them I want the brushed nickel($500) one, but I didn't say that price of course! I gave him the model#. He said they had one on the shelf that I could have Yipee!!!!!!!!!!! Until we get to it and I realize that it is the Metallic Crome one that is a $300 mixer.

I thought he was trying to pull one over on me, but I had done my homework! I said, "Hey I've got beauty and brains!" OK, just kidding I only THOUGHT that! icon_lol.gif

We wwent back to the counter and I watched him put in the number and it still came up as the Metallic Crome one. icon_cry.gif

So I showed him the one I wanted in the Kitchen Aid book, and he special ordered. Like I said, I'm not stupid, but if he special ordered using the same #, won't I get the wrong mixer.

Could just my Lowe's have the numbers mixed up? What's the deal with that? icon_confused.gificon_confused.gif

Some have said if you get the more expensive mixer, you'll get the rebate. I DID'T GET THE REBATE! What happened?

I knew both model numbers because my forst choice was brushed nickel and my second choice(if they didn't let me get the metallic series was metallic crome. BTW, why did they name it metallic crome when it's not in the metallic series?

Anyway, here are the model number that I got off the website:

Model# KSM152PSNK Brushed Nickel (MSRP $529.99)

Model# KSM150PSMC Metallic Crome (MSRP $349.99)

If you got a rebate print out on your receipt from Lowe's would you please tell me what you did?

Thanks, my computer needs a rest!!!!!

Sherri icon_biggrin.gif

lardbutt Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lardbutt Posted 21 Jul 2007 , 11:35pm
post #326 of 881
Quote:
Originally Posted by jenbenjr

So I just got back from sears. I had problems with the ppl there but after a while I picked up a white one (they would only give me what they had instock and said they couldn't order the colors anymore which I know was a bunch of crap!). So I got home and called another store to see what they had and if they could order another color for me and the guy said yes......no problem. Tomorrow..I am going to take my white one back to this Sears and get the color I really want. That makes me so mad about those other ppl.....even 3 managers were argueing with me until I told them I was going to call their corporate office....and then they started turning things around. The one lady told me she would just have to call and "verify" the ad was right. As if I made it up on my computer!! I worked at Walmart for 8 yrs in mgmt...I know how these things work!!

At my Sears store, the manager would only come within 50 feet of me! He wouldn't even talk to me. He sent someone over to tell me no!

miriel Posted 21 Jul 2007 , 11:39pm
post #327 of 881

From my understanding, there are 3 types of rebates, all $30 each:

From Lowes: For only 3 colors (black, metallic chrome, red) of the KSM150PS (Artisan) and has to be an in-stock item number (148386, 51758, 184335). My special order purchase from Lowe's had 161490 as the item number and it does not match any of the ones eligible for rebate from them. Here is the link for this rebate: http://www.lowespromos.com/PDFs/1598-1.pdf

From BB&B: $30 rebate on KSM150PS (Artisan) and KSM152PS (Custom Metallic) purchased on or after 7/18/07 at BB&B. I have not heard anyone able to get a price match on the Custom Metallic series from BB&B. Here is the link for this rebate: http://bedbathandbeyond.onlinerebates.com/displaypdf.aspx?msg=EJ7WhOukwBwXu4Nz0xJqqDnFcfX2Aa5rYG35ttTkMJDu6%2bCJ4zpvK38VQVtbwWRdImYsYlgtl64OWY2EPFtMI%2fPs1pEoKsgyQHl8yvDH7LH8zhrhB5v1LjV7O7%2bhM3rITmtlHYbup5c%2bD8ewr8MknBpDeZY3S06sop%2fFvoJz9vL823PIIQ%2fN93z3hLEOEtIXXQ%3d%3d

From Kitchenaid: $30 rebate on Artisan and Custom Metallic models if NOT purchased from Lowe's and BB&B and purchased after 7/18/07. I have not heard anyone able to get a price match on the Custom Metallic series. Here is the link for this rebate: http://www.shopkitchenaid.com/pdfs/KP0073_AA704003reduced.pdf

Bottomline is:
1. Eligible for rebate only if purchased on or after 7/18/07.
2. If you got Custom metallic series from Lowe's, no rebate.
3. If you special ordered from Lowe's, no rebate.
4. If you got a mixer on the shelf at Lowe's and it's not black, metallic chrome or red, no rebate.
5. If you got your mixer at a store other than Lowe's, it's eligible for $30 rebate. Use the appropriate form if from BB&B.

That is what I gather from all the message boards I've been reading from.

lecrn Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lecrn Posted 22 Jul 2007 , 12:03am
post #328 of 881

I went to Lowe's & bought a met. chrome. I left the store & did a little more shopping & a little more thinking & went back & bought 2 more!! (I already have one about 2yrs old!) I'm considering keeping one as an "extra" & the others will be gifts.
Thanks so much for posting this!!

maryjsgirl Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
maryjsgirl Posted 22 Jul 2007 , 1:19am
post #329 of 881

Well I went to Sears and they said that they could do a price match, but they didn't have any of the metallic series in stock. They looked the model number I had written down from here and they don't even carry that series.

So I was off to Lowes. The guy in the appliances section helped me. He tried to tell me that the metallic series KA were not included in the sell. He also let me know that it was a misprint..blah...blah. So I was like, "A friend(if only he knew friend meant a bunch of fellow CC fanatics) of mine just bought a metallic series from Lowes and she got the $150 price." He kind of dismissed me as if I were making it up. I asked if he could enter in the model number. He then went on this long speech on why the metallic ones weren't on sale, lol. So again I was asked him to key in the model number. Finally he did and low and behold the pretty red $150 popped on the screen. He was a little flustered and apologized.

So now I am waiting for my precious chrome kitchen aid I know she is going to be a beauty!

jescapades Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jescapades Posted 22 Jul 2007 , 2:24am
post #330 of 881

dh picked up my chrome beauty today! i am so excited! it's gorgeous and i can't wait to use it!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%