Turtle's Back!!

Decorating By tcturtleshell Updated 6 Jun 2005 , 4:37am by tcturtleshell

tcturtleshell Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tcturtleshell Posted 3 Jun 2005 , 3:21am
post #1 of 20

Hey CC!!

I sure have missed all of you!!! My computer caught a virius icon_sad.gif That's why I've been gone for awhile! Lisa thanks for trying to help me out! It's fixed now & I'm so happy!!!! I've been having major withdrawals from CC & all of my great friends on CC!!! I'm so HAPPY to be back!!!!! icon_biggrin.gif

I have a few days of catching up to do too!

To everyone who is coming to the DOS at my home...

You can email me now!! I can email now! Everything for the DOS is still underway!! I hope all of you got the letters I sent. Let me know if everything is still good for you. I just had to get a virius during the middle of the planning. thumbsdown.gif Sorry!

I hope everyone is doing ok on CC!! I missed you all!!! Hope you didn't think I quit CC. No way!!

Talk to ya'll soon,

19 replies
briansbaker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
briansbaker Posted 3 Jun 2005 , 3:24am
post #2 of 20

Welcome back!!!

cakelady1994 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakelady1994 Posted 3 Jun 2005 , 3:48am
post #3 of 20

Welcome back TC!!!missed you! icon_smile.gif

ntertayneme Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ntertayneme Posted 3 Jun 2005 , 3:51am
post #4 of 20

Welcome back TC!! Glad you got your computer fixed icon_smile.gif

tcturtleshell Posted 3 Jun 2005 , 4:04am
post #5 of 20

ohhhhh me too!!!! Thanks!!

Lisa Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Lisa Posted 3 Jun 2005 , 4:11am
post #6 of 20

Yayyy! I'm so glad you're back. I don't know how much I helped...it's hard to when you're not there. I'm so glad it's fixed though!

momof3jotynjake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
momof3jotynjake Posted 3 Jun 2005 , 4:24am
post #7 of 20

woohooo!! welcome back tina!! weve missed ya!

tcturtleshell Posted 3 Jun 2005 , 5:11am
post #8 of 20

Lisa, It was a mess! I couldn't fix it w/ your directions (eventhough they were great!)! I had to call my computer friend. I hate calling him because I don't want him to think I'm using him. I explained that to him too. He understood! Next time I won't hesitate to call him!

He charges are always the same, a pan of my homemade manicotti & a cake!! This time he ordered the cake, LOL!! He's so funny! He wants a cake w/ lots of red roses on it. His granny was a cake decorator & passed away 4 years ago. He misses her roses. So that's exactly what I'm going to make him!

I missed ya'll too!!!!

flayvurdfun Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
flayvurdfun Posted 3 Jun 2005 , 5:55am
post #9 of 20

Well I can't say I missed that you werent on CC Tina.... icon_lol.gif I have been gone too, but I know I would have missed you if I was on too! you are one of my favorite people! I am only on here now because, I had a few minutes before doing more stuff for our pack out on Monday (WHOO HOO I CAN'T WAIT TO LEAVE HERE), so I thought I would jump on and see who won the cake contest!!! (Way to go Lisa!)
But I feel for ya too!!!! I know what its like to have a virus stricken computer.. thank goodness we have been virus free for over a year now.. Welcome back Tina!!! icon_wink.gif
Our computer gets packed up monday....so we will be using our laptop. So I may or may not be able to get on! But you should know, and everyone that reads this, I will have you all in my thoughts and probably missing the heck out of contact!!!!!! icon_lol.gif

(I edited this twice to fix misspellings, and to add the thoughts thing! icon_lol.gif

jscakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jscakes Posted 3 Jun 2005 , 6:26am
post #10 of 20

I missed you on here TC! Welcome back!!!

veejaytx Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
veejaytx Posted 3 Jun 2005 , 7:04am
post #11 of 20

Hi, Tina, sure glad to see your tipsy turtleshell again! Figured the computer was the problem, it sure causes withdrawal when they are on the blink!

Flavy, good luck with the move, we will be waiting for you to come back too! Moving is difficult enough, but when you have to divide everything like you are having to do, it can be really tough!

Good to hear from both of you. Janice

dragonwarlord1969 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dragonwarlord1969 Posted 3 Jun 2005 , 10:38am
post #12 of 20

WELCOME BACK TINA!!!!! I'm glad your computer is up and running. thumbs_up.gif
I always find that I get the best work out of someone when you pay them with food or beer! icon_biggrin.gif

Joe

peacockplace Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
peacockplace Posted 3 Jun 2005 , 12:25pm
post #13 of 20

Wow TC, and Flave..... i thought you had left use! I was starting to get worried! So glad all is well. Good to have oyu back! Good luck flav!

MrsMissey Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MrsMissey Posted 3 Jun 2005 , 1:02pm
post #14 of 20

I was wondering where you and flav had been! Glad to see you both back here!

Lisa Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Lisa Posted 3 Jun 2005 , 1:04pm
post #15 of 20

Thanks flayv! I wondered where you'd been too! Glad to see you both back in action icon_biggrin.gif

flayvurdfun Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
flayvurdfun Posted 3 Jun 2005 , 1:06pm
post #16 of 20

thumbs_up.gif

tcturtleshell Posted 3 Jun 2005 , 1:39pm
post #17 of 20

It's nice to see all my buddies again!! I stayed up late last night getting caught up on the pics & a few of the posts. Still need to finish reading them.

Hey Joe....
I never thought of giving beer too! LOL!! Good idea!! Thanks!

Flav~ I miss you too! I'm so glad to hear that your getting packed out! Where will you guys be going first home? I was always excited to leave a base!! Hang in there & don't forget us!!

I'm off to the grocery store, I have a fish bowl cake to make for my nephew. I've already finished all the fish. I used color flow. They are so cute! I'll post pics ASAP. I've also been practicing my fondant flowers! Will post them too!

Ya'll have a wonderful day! Thanks for welcoming me back!! It's nice to have friends!!!

Later Gator's!!

Calejo Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Calejo Posted 3 Jun 2005 , 3:03pm
post #18 of 20

I was starting to wonder if the dog came back to finish the job he started! Glad to see you're back!

diane Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
diane Posted 3 Jun 2005 , 8:01pm
post #19 of 20

hey ms. turtle. i was wondering what happened to you. the same thing happened to me. don't you just hate those sickos who create these viruses.
glad you're back!!

tcturtleshell Posted 6 Jun 2005 , 4:37am
post #20 of 20

Too funny Calejo!! icon_lol.gif Nope the dog stays away from me when I'm taking pics, he knows better now icon_surprised.gif

Diane,

I got my computer in 1999. It's the 1st computer I've ever had. I have never had a virius til now. I thought that was pretty good luck. Thank goodness my friend was able to fix it w/out me loosing everything! The weird o's are hateful aren't they! I was looking in Google for a Strawberry Shortcake coloring page!! That's how I got the virius!! Never thought I'd get one that way! I will start buying coloring books now! OR asking Lisa or the buddies I've found on CC to posts pics in a post. I'm more careful now!

I hope everyone has a great week!!! icon_biggrin.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%