What's Your Favorite Tv Commerical(S)?

Lounge By stephanie214 Updated 29 Jun 2006 , 7:22pm by TheCakeShak

stephanie214 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
stephanie214 Posted 13 Jun 2006 , 7:11pm
post #1 of 29

Okay, time to fess up icon_cry.gif

I just love both of the Windex commericals with the bird ringing the doorbell and closing the sliding doors.

They crack me up everytime icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

28 replies
princessjellybean Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
princessjellybean Posted 13 Jun 2006 , 7:29pm
post #2 of 29

the capital one credit card commercials...hands in my pockets..hands in my pockets!!! so hilarious!

mrsdawnwhite Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mrsdawnwhite Posted 13 Jun 2006 , 8:19pm
post #3 of 29

I love the citi bank identity theft commercials... They are hilarious.. Right now the big muscle bound guy sitting in the gym singing Unbreak my heart.... That's funny!!!!

cindy6250 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cindy6250 Posted 13 Jun 2006 , 8:44pm
post #4 of 29

Any Sonic commercial with the two guys sitting in the truck. They are too funny. The new one is about the pronunciation of caramel.....

Cindy

Pootchi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Pootchi Posted 13 Jun 2006 , 9:42pm
post #5 of 29

It's the kitty litter one with the cat that holds his breath until he's done...

only smile at this one!!

Lorris

spottydog Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
spottydog Posted 13 Jun 2006 , 11:58pm
post #6 of 29

I have to say it's the citi bank commercials also. They crack me up!

klg1152 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
klg1152 Posted 14 Jun 2006 , 1:18am
post #7 of 29

I like the one for formula 409 - because the world isn't ready for formula 410

NEWTODECORATING Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
NEWTODECORATING Posted 14 Jun 2006 , 1:19am
post #8 of 29

I think the citibank are funny too. DH and I are always calling each other to the TV to see the latest ones.

One that is a tear jerker to me though- (yes I am a softy) It was a purina dog food commercial where the golden retriever puppy beats the kid up the stairs, then same dog as adult gets beat by the teenage girl, then same dog as a geriatric is coaxed up the stairs by the college student.

I have a 15 year old golden and it is kind of my life story in commercial form. (except I would never feed my dog that stuff) lol lol

stephanie214 Posted 14 Jun 2006 , 1:54am
post #9 of 29

I love the AIG Auto Insurance...that man's expressions are to die for icon_lol.gif

Can't forget about the California Cheese with the talking cows icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

sweetooth2 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sweetooth2 Posted 15 Jun 2006 , 6:42pm
post #10 of 29

I too love the cow commericals the one where they ring the door and run ( so too speak...) is so funny... But my new fav is the beer commerical they showed during the super bowl the one with the clydesdale horses where the young horse want's too be grown up and pull a wagon like the others and it trys and is having a hard time and the mom and dad horse see this and gets behind and pushes the wagon so the little one thinks hes doing it. It gets me every time, I smile and well up. It just touches me. icon_cry.gif

calla74 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
calla74 Posted 15 Jun 2006 , 6:54pm
post #11 of 29

I am with you on the windex commercial! Physical humor gets me every time. I'd say my favorite right now is the K-Mart Father's Day commercial with the dad pushing his daughter on the swing and then he gets distracted by a friend just as the swing starts to come back and gets knocked over. I could so see that happening to me at the park with the kids! icon_redface.gif

Peachshortcake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Peachshortcake Posted 15 Jun 2006 , 7:54pm
post #12 of 29

My favourite is the Rodger's cell phone commercial for the world cup highlights. It features a group of friends in germany wanting to go to the world cup and finding tickets are sold out. Anyways, they get the winning goal on one of their phones which some other young people watch with them and it leads them on this great trip through germany and how in the end they realize the best place in the world is whereever your friends are. It makes me and my mom smile everytime its on.

monstersmom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
monstersmom Posted 17 Jun 2006 , 11:40am
post #13 of 29

I always loved the old Staples commercial about back to school, where the dad is zipping down the aisles, riding on the carriage and is so happy about it and the kids are moping behind him and so sad about going bak to school.

For newer commercials, I like the coffee creamer one where everyone starts their day cranky. When the paperboy throws the paper at the woman watering her flowers and she turns the hose on him, cracks me up everytime.

Monica0271 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Monica0271 Posted 17 Jun 2006 , 2:16pm
post #14 of 29
Quote:
Quote:

the capital one credit card commercials...hands in my pockets..hands in my pockets!!! so hilarious!

I have to agree. When I saw the subject to this thread I know that I would be saying the Capital One. I can watch it 100 times & it STILL makes me laugh hard!

daltonam Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
daltonam Posted 20 Jun 2006 , 11:43pm
post #15 of 29

I LIKE THE K9 ADVANTIX ONE WITH THE LITTLE PUPPY SINGING---"THERE AIN'T NO BUGS ON ME"

rezzygirl Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
rezzygirl Posted 21 Jun 2006 , 12:56am
post #16 of 29

I like the mcdonalds one where the guy's turning into a chicken because he can't stop eating those chicken sandwiches. It's weird, but I like it. Image

stephanie214 Posted 21 Jun 2006 , 3:26pm
post #17 of 29

I just saw a new one for Silk Milk last night...more talking cows icon_lol.gif

Kellie1583 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kellie1583 Posted 21 Jun 2006 , 6:46pm
post #18 of 29

My absolute favorite of all time...I'm laughing just thinking about it...came from the Super Bowl. "Magic Refrigerator". Of course it's a beer commercial, they are usually the best!

deijha Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
deijha Posted 21 Jun 2006 , 7:53pm
post #19 of 29

The one that just cracks me up (for some sad reason) is the one where the two guys are talking about what their phones will do and the one says theft deterant and he throws it at the guy and hits him in the head and knocks him down. icon_lol.gif I also like the one with the kids going back to school I used to go to the bus stop with my son and sing that song to the kids. LOL I did it every year. (Its the most wonderful time of the year) icon_lol.gif

Kellie1583 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kellie1583 Posted 22 Jun 2006 , 2:34pm
post #20 of 29

I thought of another one of my favorites...it's the Chevy truck commercial. The truck is filled with men and in the background is Shania Twain's "Man, I Feel Like a Woman", and one of the guys starts singing and the others start trying to move a way from him. Hilarious!

BritBB Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BritBB Posted 22 Jun 2006 , 9:15pm
post #21 of 29

I like all the Advantage pet commercials.

rezzygirl Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
rezzygirl Posted 22 Jun 2006 , 9:53pm
post #22 of 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by BritBB

I like all the Advantage pet commercials.

LOL there aint no bugs on me.. there aint no bugs on me....that one is sooo cute!

sweetsuccess Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sweetsuccess Posted 23 Jun 2006 , 12:38am
post #23 of 29

[quote="monstersmom"]I always loved the old Staples commercial about back to school, where the dad is zipping down the aisles, riding on the carriage and is so happy about it and the kids are moping behind him and so sad about going bak to school.

That commercial cracks me up too!! icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

lionladydi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lionladydi Posted 24 Jun 2006 , 3:14pm
post #24 of 29

I love the one for Dairy Queen Blizzards with the oriental couple. He's takes a bite, dreaming of her delivering a beautiful bouncing baby boy, and then she takes a bite and dreams of him being in labor. I crack up every time I see it.

I would have to say that the Budweiser commercials with the Clydesdales really are terrific. Especially like the one where they kick the football for the extra point.

Diane

Samsgranny Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Samsgranny Posted 25 Jun 2006 , 1:45am
post #25 of 29

I'm crazy about the chicken sandwich commercial that features "Dr. Rey", a very famous Beverly Hills plastic surgeon known for his breast augmentations (boob jobs). He has a series on E! channel called Dr. 90210. Anyway, he walks into the examination room wearing his scrubs peering into the camera (like he's talking to a female patient) telling her how small her breasts are and that he could help her with that. Next shot zooms onto a clucking chicken and then the commercial logo comes on, Carl's Jr. (I think?) with a hugh chicken sandwich plopped on the table. I crack up every time!

shrek Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
shrek Posted 26 Jun 2006 , 9:14pm
post #26 of 29

I absolutely love the geico commercial with the talking geico. the geico reminds me of my nephew, who is 10 months old, and talks alot of baby talk like the geico talks alot.

TheCakeShak Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TheCakeShak Posted 26 Jun 2006 , 10:15pm
post #27 of 29

icon_lol.gif The commercial I love is the new Wendy's one....it's with the racoons who get tired of eating trash can goodies, so they take a SUV, and as they are driving, the one racoon says, "punch it!!", and the racoon in the passenger seat is going "aaaaaggggghhhhhh!!!", and THEN when they get to the drive thru and order, and get to the window, it's so darn funny how they hide and then snatch up the bag of food and take off. And the ending where they are all sitting around with LARGE tummys.......

The other commercial, is with the oranguntang and the I think its the car dealer or car insurance commercial, where the monkey realized he should have gone with the others.....just the way the monkey rolls his eyes, and what he is saying,,,,it's so darn funny and cute!!!!!!

rachmakescakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
rachmakescakes Posted 29 Jun 2006 , 5:09pm
post #28 of 29

I like the Mac vs. PC commercials. The PC is this older looking guy in a suit wearing glasses and the Mac is the young hip looking guy.

TheCakeShak Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TheCakeShak Posted 29 Jun 2006 , 7:22pm
post #29 of 29

icon_cry.gif I just thought of another funny one.....

it's the San Diego Zoo commercial,,,,with the Zebra poking fun at the Lion....it's hilarious!!!!! I laugh so hard that I cry.....

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%