Hi There...

Decorating By TamiAZ Updated 2 May 2005 , 3:32pm by TamiAZ

TamiAZ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TamiAZ Posted 2 May 2005 , 7:03am
post #1 of 16

Hi Everyone!!

I just found out about this site... Lots of great info and pictures.

I'm 37 with with two beautiful children (5 & 2).. I stay home with them and have a small cake business. I don't do a whole lot of cakes..Just enough to get my fix!! I figure when they start school full time I can do more..I took my first Wilton course 12 years ago and have been decorating since. icon_biggrin.gif

I'm looking forward to finding my way around and checking out all the cool pictures... Lots of talent on this site!! thumbs_up.gif

Tami

15 replies
flayvurdfun Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
flayvurdfun Posted 2 May 2005 , 7:08am
post #2 of 16

welcome!!!!! glad to see you here.... I am so sure that you will be able to help us in ways you arent even sure of yourself... and visa versa.... welcome to the cakecentral family.

blessBeckysbaking Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
blessBeckysbaking Posted 2 May 2005 , 7:14am
post #3 of 16

Welcome Tami this is a wonderful site with a lot of great people

m0use Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
m0use Posted 2 May 2005 , 1:14pm
post #4 of 16

Welcome!
We hope that we are helpful to you and vice versa!
m0use

momof3jotynjake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
momof3jotynjake Posted 2 May 2005 , 1:18pm
post #5 of 16

WElcome!!!

I am pretty new here my self! and I cant even begin to tell you how much i have learned from these wonderful people!!!

Ute

veejaytx Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
veejaytx Posted 2 May 2005 , 1:31pm
post #6 of 16

Hi, Tami, glad to have you! We will look forward to seeing you around the site! Janice

tanyascakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tanyascakes Posted 2 May 2005 , 1:42pm
post #7 of 16

Hi, Tami. Welcome to our family! You are in good company here. Hopefully we can all benefit from this new connection!
Tanya

Kiddiekakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kiddiekakes Posted 2 May 2005 , 1:47pm
post #8 of 16

Hi Tami,

Good to see you over here as well!!! You will love it!!

Lisa Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Lisa Posted 2 May 2005 , 2:22pm
post #9 of 16

Welcome Tami icon_smile.gif !

melodyscakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
melodyscakes Posted 2 May 2005 , 2:24pm
post #10 of 16

icon_biggrin.gif yes, welcome.....and since you've been doing this for some time, we'll be picking your brain for answers. hahaha
glad you found this site....its very addictive though. i check on post all day, before i go to bed and when i wake up......cant get enough
welcome!
melody

momsandraven Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
momsandraven Posted 2 May 2005 , 2:36pm
post #11 of 16

Welcome Tami! I also have 2 little ones (2yo & 3yo) that keep me busy. Wait til you see how much your kids love looking at the cake gallery pics with you! icon_smile.gif My daughter has a loooong list of cakes she wants me to make for her that she's seen here. LOL Glad to have you with us!

newtocakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
newtocakes Posted 2 May 2005 , 2:50pm
post #12 of 16

Hi, Tami! You will love this site, everybody is great and the information you get is invaluable. I also have 2 little ones, my son is 3 and my daughter is 2. I see you are in Phoenix, I live in Mesa. Nice to see someone else from AZ. Happy Decorating! Thena

TamiAZ Posted 2 May 2005 , 3:16pm
post #13 of 16

Thanks for the welcome, everyone!! icon_lol.gif

I've got a question about the gallery... Should I post pictures in the gallery even if I have a website... Is there an advantage to doing that??? Is it easier to view pictures there???

tcturtleshell Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tcturtleshell Posted 2 May 2005 , 3:28pm
post #14 of 16

Welcome Tami!!

We're the same age.. but I started having kids earlier then you, mine are 18 & 15 & I started decorating later then you~ icon_biggrin.gif

If you have a website you can just go to your profile, go to your signature & add it to that. You'll see where you can do it. Members can just click on your website. Unless you want to add your pics to the gallery you really don't have too. Looking forward to seeing pics~

Welcome~ icon_smile.gif

thecakemaker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
thecakemaker Posted 2 May 2005 , 3:31pm
post #15 of 16

Welcome Tami! You'll love it here. I think many of us just came to visit and stayed!

Debbie

TamiAZ Posted 2 May 2005 , 3:32pm
post #16 of 16

Thanks, TC... I added my website to my profile. I just didn't know if there was an advantage to using the gallery. I thought it might be easier for some members to use that instead of going to a website. I just love looking at all the awesome pictures!! icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%