Wilton 40% Coupon/no Limit For Hobby Lobby

Lounge By shanzah67 Updated 10 Apr 2007 , 4:43am by qtkaylassweets

shanzah67 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
shanzah67 Posted 8 Apr 2007 , 3:06pm
post #1 of 31

Hobby Lobby has a 40% sale on their Wilton products for anyone that may be interested. No Limit and you can print your coupon from their website. Dates on coupon show that the offer is good from 4-09-07 to 04-14-07 icon_biggrin.gif

30 replies
idoweddingcookies Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
idoweddingcookies Posted 8 Apr 2007 , 3:15pm
post #2 of 31

Wish there was a hobby lobby in Canada... or even in Washington state since I'm so close...

qtkaylassweets Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
qtkaylassweets Posted 8 Apr 2007 , 3:18pm
post #3 of 31

Great sale! Thanks for posting!

qtkaylassweets Posted 8 Apr 2007 , 3:19pm
post #4 of 31

ok, I did not get the paper today. Does anyone know if Michaels is having any kind of sale or coupon?

cakebabe1403 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakebabe1403 Posted 8 Apr 2007 , 3:30pm
post #5 of 31

Thanks for the heads up on Hobby Lobby!

qtkaylassweets - I don't think Michael's has a coupon this week.

camcat Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
camcat Posted 8 Apr 2007 , 3:36pm
post #6 of 31

Will Michael's match this coupon? I know they don't match the printed ones from Hobby Lobby (in my area), but they do normally match the ones in the paper. Just curious if they would honor the 40% off ALL my Wilton purchase.

cakeatopia Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakeatopia Posted 8 Apr 2007 , 3:38pm
post #7 of 31

woohooooo--been wanting a few things. Almost used my 40off coupon yesterday for something Wilton, but was wondering if we'd be getting a coupon soon. Does this mean the 50%off won't happen anytime soon?

qt--you have the internet--get the coupon online at the hobbylobby site.

lionladydi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lionladydi Posted 8 Apr 2007 , 11:05pm
post #8 of 31
Hippiemama Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Hippiemama Posted 8 Apr 2007 , 11:14pm
post #9 of 31

Woohoo! I feel a shopping trip coming on! LOL

Andrea

cambo Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cambo Posted 9 Apr 2007 , 1:40am
post #10 of 31

A friend of mine works at our local Hobby Lobby and told me about the sale. She said everyone Wilton is marked 40% off in their aisles....no coupon necessary. This may not be true across the nation though! Can't wait to go!

qtkaylassweets Posted 9 Apr 2007 , 3:06am
post #11 of 31

Great! I will be at the door when they open!!!
The only bad thing about hobby lobby and this sale is that when they had the 50% off sale, the shelves were empty! I was very upset!
But, if they don't have what you want, they WILL give you a raincheck!

cakes21 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakes21 Posted 9 Apr 2007 , 3:16am
post #12 of 31

Sweet thanks for sharing.

TrinaH Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TrinaH Posted 9 Apr 2007 , 5:59am
post #13 of 31

NICE but of course when I had my biggest cake order ever LAST WEEK ... I could only get one thing lol

msladybug Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
msladybug Posted 9 Apr 2007 , 12:17pm
post #14 of 31

It is worth the 45 mins drive to go up there to my local hobby lobby.

i got a coupon in my paper also.

bethola Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bethola Posted 9 Apr 2007 , 12:36pm
post #15 of 31

ALRIGHTY THEN!!

Beth in KY

ladysonja Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ladysonja Posted 9 Apr 2007 , 1:54pm
post #16 of 31

For those of you who have a Hobby Lobby, the weekly email newsletter posts 40% coupons about every other week. From Thanksgiving to Christmas you may even see a 50% off coupon.

Has anyone ever tried using more than one coupon at a time? If I read the coupon correctly, you only get to use on per day.

shanzah67 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
shanzah67 Posted 9 Apr 2007 , 3:53pm
post #17 of 31

I've printed off extra coupons before and had my son go in with me--I would use one and he would use one....If I lived closer to a Hobby Lobby than an hour away, I probably would go every day! So when they have a sale with no limit, I just go crazy icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

Steady2Hands Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Steady2Hands Posted 9 Apr 2007 , 4:32pm
post #18 of 31

THANK YOU!!!!

ladysonja ~ Some stores will but I've tried it and they refused. I usually take extras and give them to my DH, DS & DD. The last time I asked the girl if I could use more than one she said, "no". Then I said, "okay, here you go (DS)". So the lady ended up doing it but instead of giving it to my DS she just rang it up on two seperate tickets. - LOL

TexasSugar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TexasSugar Posted 9 Apr 2007 , 8:01pm
post #19 of 31

I use these coupons at Michaels. They are going to have to ring it up seperately as the computer system will not let them do two at the same time (when using the 40% off on just one item). Also if there are alot of people in line I'd be considerate to those behind me and just use one coupon at a time. You can always get back in line or go to a different line.

I've used as many as 5 coupons at Michaels in a day, but I'm the WMI there and they know me, so I'm not sure if they were just being nice to me or didn't care.

qtkaylassweets Posted 9 Apr 2007 , 8:59pm
post #20 of 31

Man, every time hobby lobby has a sale like this, they never have anything on the shelves!
It makes me mad! I stood at the door when they opened this morning!
Even though I was the first one there, they did not have much of what i wanted!

This is a great coupon though, you can purchase as much as you want with one coupon!!

TexasSugar Posted 9 Apr 2007 , 11:29pm
post #21 of 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by qtkaylassweets

Man, every time hobby lobby has a sale like this, they never have anything on the shelves!

You know I've heard people say they thought the store back stocked things when this sell comes along. Not putting alot of things out or putting things up on top in boxes so that there isn't alot of things out for people to buy. I think most people aren't going to ask for a raincheck so there for if they don't have the product out and no one askes for a raincheck they save money on it.

If you have a Michaels near you you can try to use it there as well. I'll be using mine there this week when I have to go up there to teach. My Michaels carries more products than Hobby Lobby does, so it works out better for me. icon_smile.gif

sun33082 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sun33082 Posted 9 Apr 2007 , 11:40pm
post #22 of 31

I know my hobby lobby's truck day is Wednesday. So that may be why if you go in on Monday, you don't see anything.

I only know this because I was buying something totally separate and they only had 2 and I needed 8, so they did a raincheck and I couldn't pick it up until after the following Wednesday (it was like Thursday when I did this). And it was on sale, so they gave me the sale price too icon_smile.gif

jamhays Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jamhays Posted 9 Apr 2007 , 11:40pm
post #23 of 31

I used mine today. I haven't noticed a difference in the amount of items on the shelves when coupons come out. They pretty much have the same things out all the time.

I got the 3D ducky pan. I'll need it later for a baby shower cake.

qtkaylassweets Posted 10 Apr 2007 , 12:41am
post #24 of 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasSugar

Quote:

You know I've heard people say they thought the store back stocked things when this sell comes along. Not putting alot of things out or putting things up on top in boxes so that there isn't alot of things out for people to buy. I think most people aren't going to ask for a raincheck so there for if they don't have the product out and no one askes for a raincheck they save money on it.

If you have a Michaels near you you can try to use it there as well. I'll be using mine there this week when I have to go up there to teach. My Michaels carries more products than Hobby Lobby does, so it works out better for me. icon_smile.gif

My Michaels will not take a coupon from the internet. icon_cry.gificon_cry.gif
I would be more than happy to shop there instead of Hobby Lobby!
I have to watch the prices at hobby lobby. Today is not the first time that an item had an outrageous(sp?) price on it.
It was the small dessert decorator, the one that sells for $9.99 in the Wilton yearbook, they had it priced at $29.99!!! All 8 that were on the shelf!!! I said something to the lady that worked there and she said there was nothing she could do, that was what they were charging!

I wonder if Joanns would take the coupon???!!!??

qtkaylassweets Posted 10 Apr 2007 , 12:50am
post #25 of 31

Ok, I just answered my own question. I called 2 Joann Fabrics stores by me and they said they will take the coupon!! I told the lady that it says no limit on it and she said that was fine!!!! icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif
I am heading to Joanns!!!

Cakerer Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Cakerer Posted 10 Apr 2007 , 12:58am
post #26 of 31

Does anyone know - will HL actually give you a raincheck for any wilton product - at no limit? I should probably just take a notepad with me when I go because last time I went in,they had nothing I wanted. So frustrating. The closest Michaels is an hour away....oh well.....I'm still going to HL tomorrow. Just not sure what I need...icon_smile.gif

flowers40 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
flowers40 Posted 10 Apr 2007 , 1:17am
post #27 of 31

I won't shop at hobby lobby without my 40% off coupon. I usually print out two. I go to the registers on the far end of the store and purchase my smallest item. Then go back to the cake decorating aisle, pick up the 2nd item and go to the registers at the door I entered in and use the 2nd coupon. I've not gotten in trouble about this yet! This is the only thing that makes cake decorating affordable for me, because I'm still doing most of my cakes as gifts aka at my expense.

TexasSugar Posted 10 Apr 2007 , 1:31am
post #28 of 31
Quote:

Do you have the Sunday paper or know anyone that does that you can get the coupon from??

jamhays Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jamhays Posted 10 Apr 2007 , 3:58am
post #29 of 31
Quote:

Ok, I just answered my own question. I called 2 Joann Fabrics stores by me and they said they will take the coupon!! I told the lady that it says no limit on it and she said that was fine!!!! icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif
I am heading to Joanns!!!

icon_cry.gif The Joann's here doesn't carry Wilton stuff, or any cake stuff for that matter. I wish they would.

qtkaylassweets Posted 10 Apr 2007 , 4:42am
post #30 of 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasSugar

Quote:

Do you have the Sunday paper or know anyone that does that you can get the coupon from??

I got the paper but the hobby lobby add did not have a coupon on it. I had to get it online.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%