Back Home But Left My Camera :-(

Decorating By tcturtleshell Updated 31 Mar 2005 , 5:17am by tcturtleshell

tcturtleshell Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tcturtleshell Posted 30 Mar 2005 , 4:40am
post #1 of 3

Hey I'm back home! I'm was so excited about showing my Easter pics & guess what I did???????? I left my digitial camera at my folks house!!!!! I live 70 miles away (which is not bad cause I can go see them whenever I want to) & I didn't realize I left the camera until I was over half way back home icon_cry.gificon_cry.gificon_cry.gif I can't believe I did that!!!!! Now I have to wait until the weekend to go back down there & get it! My dad said he'd meet me half way if I wanted him too but I told him I could wait. Well I DON'T WANT TO WAIT!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHH!!! Maybe I'll send my hubby down tomorrow... that's a good idea! I hate having to wait on something!

Anyway I'm back, had a great visit! Thank goodness my parents have a computer so I could keep up to date with ya'll!!!!! I didn't want to have withdrawals!!! They can be pretty bad!!! thumbsdown.gificon_biggrin.gif

If I could get my dang digital camera to download pics I could have done it there! Still can't figure out why it won't reconize my computer. Yes, Mouse even after the trouble shooting! Nothing is working righ! Takes good pics but I can't download them to the printer or computer~

I'm heading off to bed now just wanted to share that dumb thing I did!!!! Cake Artists don't leave their cameras!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHH!!!! icon_cry.gificon_cry.gificon_cry.gif
Blessings to All, ~TC~

2 replies
diane Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
diane Posted 30 Mar 2005 , 12:11pm
post #2 of 3

cake artists also take pictures of every cake they did...which is what i forgot to do sometimes. icon_surprised.gif well, it happens! can't wait to see the picts'!

tcturtleshell Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tcturtleshell Posted 31 Mar 2005 , 5:17am
post #3 of 3

I haven't forgotten to take pics.. I just leave my camera behind!! LOL

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%