Sandra Lee's Shameful Cookie Decorating (Corrected The Name)

Decorating By cuillere Updated 15 Dec 2005 , 10:24pm by MariaLovesCakes

ashianadotkom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ashianadotkom Posted 15 Dec 2005 , 5:17pm
post #61 of 66

Welcome back Calejo, you have been gone for a while.
Good to have you back!!! icon_smile.gif

AShiana

cuillere Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cuillere Posted 15 Dec 2005 , 7:50pm
post #62 of 66

I think these shows are all great, they all have great tips and recipes. It all boils down to the hosts and there personalities. Paula seems like the lady you love to talk to if you cross her path, she is pretty humble and down to earth ( I aguree her food can give you a heart attack but it tastes good I'm sure), some others are too fake (sorry Sandra Lee you score top on the list) and that's really what draws people to see any show. The guy in sugar rush he is lucky because that show is based on other people, if it was all him I'll never make it through I'll probably fall asleep in the first few minutes.

MariaLovesCakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MariaLovesCakes Posted 15 Dec 2005 , 8:21pm
post #63 of 66
Quote:
Originally Posted by CSN

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleBigMomma

CSN, are you talking about the lady that is the Family Circle editor or something like that? Does she have short, dark hair and looks more like a kindergarten teacher than a cook? Talks in circles and tries to sound professional, but comes across a little "lost" in the kitchen?

The one I'm talking about has sort of ash blonde hair shoulder length, has two kids (I think they are twins) they show her and her husband with the kids in a hot tub kind of. She opens her eyes and one eye looks smaller than the other one.

Oh, no, now you picked my curiousity!!! If it comes again, would you let me know? And the name of the show? I don't know if I get it here in Orlando.

CSN Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CSN Posted 15 Dec 2005 , 8:53pm
post #64 of 66

Calejo you are so right. I used to love watching Emeril and then I felt the same way you feel about him that he is so full of himself and I stopped watching him. I loved him so much that when I went to Florida a couple of years ago I went to his restaurant. That I must say the food there was fabulous. A bit pricey but worth it.

Regarding Paula, she's one of my favorite too. Haven't you noticed that since she got engaged she started to lose weight and now that she's married she seem to have kept it off. She does use a lot of butter, but she is like me she loves food, you can tell.

What was it you saw at Target that is Sandra Lee's line? Is it clothes or something that has to do with cooking?

CSN Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CSN Posted 15 Dec 2005 , 8:57pm
post #65 of 66

o.K. guys, why didn't I think of this before. I looked it up on the Foodnetworks website. It is Robin Miller I'm talking about and her show is called Quick Fix Meals. I hope you can see it in Orlando Maria.

MariaLovesCakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MariaLovesCakes Posted 15 Dec 2005 , 10:24pm
post #66 of 66
Quote:
Originally Posted by CSN

o.K. guys, why didn't I think of this before. I looked it up on the Foodnetworks website. It is Robin Miller I'm talking about and her show is called Quick Fix Meals. I hope you can see it in Orlando Maria.

Oh, yeah, I think I saw it once. But they don't show it very often here.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%