I Want To Share My Excitement With Everyone

Lounge By TMM2001 Updated 8 Dec 2005 , 3:00pm by TMM2001

TMM2001 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TMM2001 Posted 3 Dec 2005 , 2:33pm
post #1 of 20

I want to start out by saying that I consider everyone on here a friend of mine,because everyone is always so nice.Plus this is a place that we can all go to when we are down on ourselves and before you know it we are picked back up and off and running.
So on with my story. On Wednesday (12-7) will be my 4th wedding anniversary. And of course I do love and adore my husband more today than the day I fell in love with him. But for the last couple of weeks I have noticed that he hasn't said anything about our upcoming anniversary and my feelings are getting hurt. And I know alot of men wait till the last minute to do things.
So last night he looks at me and asks me do I want to go Christmas shopping, of course I answered yes, because I do love retail therapy (way too much) So we are in the mall and he keeps stopping at various jewelers and he asked them questions about different cuts and colors and stuff like that.. I am not thinking much about it...So we go into this one jewler and he starts talking to the sales clerk the next thing I know this other jewler starts talking to me and my husband disappears...I look at the man and I ask him "where did my husband go?' He smirks and says, "I don't know"
So after about 5 minutes of talking with this salesman I turn around and see my husband standing in the middle of the room with a dozen long stem red roses and he is holding this tiny box. So I walk over to him and ask him what he is doing, and he gets down on one knee and ask me to marry him all over again, of course I jokingly said no but then quickly changed to a yes,yes, yes.. He opens the box up to the most beautiful white gold 3/4 carat square solitaire, with a wedding band with diamonds around it....It is absolutely gorgeous. Of course we had people looking at us and cheering and even had some congratulating us...It was very romantic. We had to leave the ring there because it was a size 7 and I wear a size 5. But I get to pick it up on Wednesday. What perfect timing.
He has always had that romantic touch and that is one of the things that I love about him. What was great is he took the time and prearranged the whole setup with the staff at the store.I feel very fortunate and blessed to have such a wonderful caring loving man in my life, and I wanted to share this with you guys.

19 replies
Lisa Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Lisa Posted 3 Dec 2005 , 3:02pm
post #2 of 20

That is soooooo sweet and wonderful! My eyes watered just reading it! I'm so happy for both of you. Enjoy your anniversary and your beautiful gift!

RAVUN Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
RAVUN Posted 3 Dec 2005 , 3:53pm
post #3 of 20

Happy Anniversary!!!!!!!
That was so special and romantic.......lucky gal.
I wish you many many more wonderful anniversaries.
Debbie

charleydog Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
charleydog Posted 3 Dec 2005 , 4:06pm
post #4 of 20

Thats awesome....one question.....do you think he could talk to my hubby???

TMM2001 Posted 3 Dec 2005 , 5:15pm
post #5 of 20

Thank you guys very much I know that I will be with him till the day we part this world. Charleydog I will have my hubby call your hubby LOL...I tell everyone that my husband could write a book on romance, his suprises are endless I am truly truly blessed and fortunate.

llee815 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
llee815 Posted 3 Dec 2005 , 5:31pm
post #6 of 20

Awwww, that's so sweet!! Happy Anniversary!

SquirrellyCakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SquirrellyCakes Posted 3 Dec 2005 , 5:57pm
post #7 of 20

Happy Anniversary! Boy is he a catch, that is adorable, what a wonderful man! Many more happy years together kiddo! That is so special!
Hugs Squirrelly

Randa_000 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Randa_000 Posted 3 Dec 2005 , 6:19pm
post #8 of 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMM2001

Thank you guys very much I know that I will be with him till the day we part this world. Charleydog I will have my hubby call your hubby LOL...I tell everyone that my husband could write a book on romance, his suprises are endless I am truly truly blessed and fortunate.

I am so happy for you! I have a husband just like yours....very sweet and romantic. It is such a great feeling huh! icon_razz.gificon_razz.gif

Happy anniversary

gilson6 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
gilson6 Posted 3 Dec 2005 , 9:06pm
post #9 of 20

I want to get on the list for your dh to call mine!!! Congrats!

alimonkey Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
alimonkey Posted 3 Dec 2005 , 9:13pm
post #10 of 20

Brought tears to my eyes, too. I have to practically kick DH in the pants to get him to do anything. No such thing as romance in our house. =(

SquirrellyCakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SquirrellyCakes Posted 4 Dec 2005 , 12:33am
post #11 of 20

Just wanted to say that this wonderful story touched me so much, I shared it with all around me today. It also made me shed a few happy tears for you also.
Hugs Squirrelly

TMM2001 Posted 4 Dec 2005 , 3:43am
post #12 of 20

When he writes a book on romance I will mail anyone that wants one free of charge...When he proposed to me we were in Taos New Mexico skiing and he skiied off and left me...of course I was fuming, but when I reached the bottom of the slope there he was down on one knee in front of him in the snow was rose petals in the shape of a heart I went right through the heart crashed into him. We were both laying in the snow when he asked me if I would spend the rest of my life with him. I am very lucky...And this man can write the most amazing stuff...it will literally put tears to your eyes I will try andpost one tomorrow

BritBB Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BritBB Posted 7 Dec 2005 , 4:24pm
post #13 of 20

Happy Anniversary! What a DH! He sounds wonderful.

saas74 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
saas74 Posted 7 Dec 2005 , 5:04pm
post #14 of 20

He sounds fabulous! Happy anniversary. amy

maxiecakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
maxiecakes Posted 7 Dec 2005 , 5:12pm
post #15 of 20

Happy Anniversary to you both! What a lovely and touching act of romance,I got misty just reading it ,You really are BLESSED. May you both share those kind of moments and memories for ever

RaRaRobyn Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
RaRaRobyn Posted 7 Dec 2005 , 5:27pm
post #16 of 20

icon_cry.gif I was balling. I love love LOVE romance!! You are very lucky, most men would be too embarassed to do that in public!!

You hooked yourself a good one there Miss!

Happy Anniversary!!!

jscakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jscakes Posted 7 Dec 2005 , 5:30pm
post #17 of 20

Wow!!! Congratulations all over again and Happy Anniversary!

Chalryedog and Gilson, I'm with you both-Does he give lessons?

PinkPanther Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
PinkPanther Posted 7 Dec 2005 , 11:39pm
post #18 of 20

What a wonderful surprise! Have a wonderful anniversary and I wish you many, many more! icon_smile.gif

MrsMissey Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MrsMissey Posted 8 Dec 2005 , 12:03am
post #19 of 20

Awh..now that is "love"! Congrats and happy anniversary!

TMM2001 Posted 8 Dec 2005 , 3:00pm
post #20 of 20

Thanks guys for all the well wishes...Yesterday was our anniversary and we went to dinner at a French retaurant.....Although I have strep throat,ear infection and a sinus infection....He kept asking me if I wanted to go...I would not mess up our perfect evening....So I do look forward to infinite number of more years with this man...He is my life,my love,and my best friend..

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%