Where Do I Find Old Wilton Patterns?

Decorating By Carm Updated 28 Nov 2005 , 8:44am by Cakepro

Carm Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Carm Posted 28 Nov 2005 , 1:52am
post #1 of 8

I have looked everywhere on-line for the pattern for the future looks great cake. It is for the 5 point star panel. I can't seem to find it and was wondering if anyone knew where I could get a copy of it? I know it is in the wilton 1995 pattern book. Is there a place on-line I can get copies of old wilton patterns. I thought I might find it on this website but I didn't. I am probably not looking in the the right spot if the patterns are here. Any help would be appreciated.

7 replies
ntertayneme Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ntertayneme Posted 28 Nov 2005 , 2:15am
post #2 of 8

You may want to try eBay ... you just have to be careful because the prices on there can get really high ... other that there, I'm not sure where else you could get an older pattern book.

Mimitoo Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Mimitoo Posted 28 Nov 2005 , 2:25am
post #3 of 8

I'm not sure, but one of the places I might try to look is at Wilton, I would send an email with my request and see what happens, they must have an archive, I would think that they would be helpful. Good luck.

Carm Posted 28 Nov 2005 , 2:36am
post #4 of 8

I have looked at Wilton and even looked on the forum there but the website doesn't have it, they don't have ones as far back as 1995. On the forum there was a person who posted a simmilare request and had a response from someone saying they had the pattern and would scan it and e-mail it to the person but that was posted in 2002. I have posted the question there but, the wilton website only posts Monday thur Friday and I was hoping to find something really soon.

Thank you for the suggestions though.

leily Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
leily Posted 28 Nov 2005 , 4:37am
post #5 of 8

Wilton might not have it posted on their website, however if you contact them through email I know I have heard of them passing on instructions that are no longer available. They usually only keep their archives on the website updated to the most requested and the most recent. However I am sure they have everything archived in their systems.

An email couldn't hurt icon_smile.gif

Leily

Cakepro Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Cakepro Posted 28 Nov 2005 , 6:22am
post #6 of 8

Here you go...I scanned it and tried to get Photoshop to resize it fit on an 8.5" x 11" sheet of paper, but it's still printing out huge. Hopefully you or someone else can manipulate the image to be the correct size.

~ Sherri

Oops, this site wouldn't let me upload it as an attachment, so I uploaded it to my website and you can download it from here: http://www.buttercreamdreams.com/wilton/95_yb_pattern.jpg

Carm Posted 28 Nov 2005 , 8:25am
post #7 of 8

Sherri, Thank you, thank you so much icon_biggrin.gif It worked. You saved me so much time. With help from my sister I printed it to be the correct size. Thank you again.

Carm

Cakepro Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Cakepro Posted 28 Nov 2005 , 8:44am
post #8 of 8

You are most welcome! I look forward to seeing your pictures! icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%