- 1 box of white cake mix (I used DH)
- 1 cup of cake flour
- 1/2 cup of white granulated sugar2 teaspoons baking power
- 1 envelope dry pistachio pudding mix
- 1 teaspoon of salt (*If using salted pistachios omit salt).
- 1 teaspoon of grind cardamom.
- *Sift dry ingredients twice and set aside.
1 cup of sour cream
- 1 stick of butter (at room temp.)
- 1/4 cup of veg. oil
- 1/3 cup of cream cheese at room temp.
- 1/4 cup of brown sugar
- *Cream these ingredients in the mixer for about 3 mins. or until completely blended together.
4 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- Lorann pistachio oil flavor
- *Add these ingredients to mixer until blended with the other ingredients.
1/2 cup of vanilla caramel coffee creamer
- 1/2 cup of caramel ice cream topping
- 3/4 cup of buttermilk
*Mix together all liquids and alternate with dry ingredients into the mixer.
1 cup of chopped pistachios (*donât forget the pistachios âadd them to the mix at the very end)
Cook at 325 degrees. The amount of cooking time
will vary accordingly to the size of the pan.
The batter will fit 2 round pans of 8X3.
Is the last ingredients - vanilla caramel coffee creamer and ice cream topping, and buttermilk part of the cake recipe or a topping -there wasn`t a *Instructions under these three like there are under each sections of the recipe.....
It's cardamom (sp). I also would like to know what you do with the last 3 ingredients. Thanks.
Thanks, i would use this reciepe, but not use cake mix. What do you think.
Thanks for the newsletter, I'll enjoy spending hours on your site.
Login To Leave A Comment