Make Heart shaped cupcakes for any specially love filled occasion.
- 2 boxes Betty Crocker CAke mix
- 2 2/3 cups of water
- 1 cup (or 2 sticks) of softened butter
- 6 Eggs
- Heart Molds (to bake cake batter in)
- Cupcake pan
- Paper baking cups
1.Throw Cake box away.
2. Heat oven to 350 F for shiny metal or glass pan, of 325 F for dark or nonstick pan. Grease Heart molds and baking cups.
3. Beat cake mix, water, butter and eggs in large bowl at low speed 1 minute, then medium for 4 minutes, scraping bowl occasionally. Pour into molds and baking cups.
4. Bake (Pan size 24 Cupcakes ) for 24-29 minutes (If using dark or nonstick pan, lengthen bake time 3-5 minutes) or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes before removing cupcakes from pan. Cool completely before frosting.
5. Heart molds will bake shorter, about 15 minutes, depending on the thickness of the mold. Frost and decorate to your liking, then use icing to stick heart on the top of the Cupcake. Spread the love, and share the Cupcakes with your friends.