Apparently I Need To Enunciate.

Decorating By crazymommyof3 Updated 29 Apr 2009 , 12:01am by crazymommyof3

Tee-Y Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Tee-Y Posted 28 Apr 2009 , 11:22pm
post #31 of 41

THAT IS SOOOOOO FUNNY!!!! I remember someone telling me how disgustingly she found some sticks in a cake she helped her friend cut and wondered how the baker could be so careless as to let sticks fall into her cake while baking and I had to explain to her that they were actually supports for the upper tier icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif !!!!!

crazymommyof3 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
crazymommyof3 Posted 28 Apr 2009 , 11:25pm
post #32 of 41

Yes, perfectly shaped, splinter free STICKS just fell in there. In a specific arrangement oddly UNDER the tier above it....hmmm.....

alanaj Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
alanaj Posted 28 Apr 2009 , 11:32pm
post #33 of 41

Hilarious! Make sure you bring a dowel AND a barbie doll to point out the differences! ha ha ha ha

Misdawn Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Misdawn Posted 28 Apr 2009 , 11:36pm
post #34 of 41

Ok so allow me to explain that those of use with southern accents typically don't speak clearly (Imagine that!) So I can see how, in a southern accent, 'dowell' might sound like 'doll.' That said, how idiotic can you be to assume there is a big freakin' barbie inside the cake?! LOL!!! Also, the baby in the cake is a Mardi gras tradition. It's called the king cake, and whomever finds the baby has to throw the party next year!

lardbutt Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lardbutt Posted 28 Apr 2009 , 11:37pm
post #35 of 41

It's not that you need to enunciate, just stop baking for stupid people! icon_wink.gif

jennifer7777 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jennifer7777 Posted 28 Apr 2009 , 11:38pm
post #36 of 41

Funny

2txmedics Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
2txmedics Posted 28 Apr 2009 , 11:43pm
post #37 of 41

ohhhh this is so funny!!!! Made me laugh, which is what I needed today...and dont use "STICK'S"....somebody will say, "she said the cake stinks!!!! icon_rolleyes.gif

crazymommyof3 Posted 28 Apr 2009 , 11:46pm
post #38 of 41

In South Dakota, dowel does not sound like doll. icon_wink.gif I can just picture this lady tho, going home and digging frantically through this cake looking for the barbie she thinks I've hidden in it.

artscallion Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
artscallion Posted 28 Apr 2009 , 11:46pm
post #39 of 41

So what do you suppose she thought on discovering an actual dowel in the bottom tier? That she'd accidentally cut off one of Barbie's legs? Some people are just dumb as a bag of hammers.

Misdawn Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Misdawn Posted 28 Apr 2009 , 11:48pm
post #40 of 41
Quote:
Quote:

So what do you suppose she thought on discovering an actual dowel in the bottom tier? That she'd accidentally cut off one of Barbie's legs?

Too funny! icon_biggrin.gif

crazymommyof3 Posted 29 Apr 2009 , 12:01am
post #41 of 41

THAT is what I was wondering! The moon part was doweled to the sheet cake, so part of it would have been sticking out when she took the moon off.

I just gotta quit dropping barbie dolls into my cake batter! Sheesh!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%