When you purchase a digital subscription to Cake Central Magazine, you will get an instant and automatic download of the most recent issue.
How to easily cut out a hexagon shape out of a square (sorry I wanted this in a different area - tutorials /templates perhaps, please Editor)
Ribbon Cake Made This Cake For My Mother In Law Who Loves To Play The Piano Took Great Pleasure In Making The Piano And Floor Thanks To M
1. Cut out a square
2. fold into two
3 Fold again.
5. with the the pointy edge facing south, bring in the right flap to the center crease.
6. bring in the left flap to the center crease
7. cut top triange off as shown in the diagram
8. now it should look like a big triangle
9. A Hexagon - so easy (If you need a 12" hexagon try cutting out of a 13" square. DONE
Very clever and easy too. Thanks for sharing.
I saw the newspaper and thought wow that looks just like a newspaper, but what a random cake to make lol. I understood once I read your description. Thanks for sharing.
Sorry that was the only paper I had on hand almost at midnight. I wanted to make a hexagon shape cake and didnt own a cake tin. so this is what i came up with. hence the pics. Hopefully I might help someone. Thank you.
(if this is a private computer)
Yes please, register now!