Yuckie

Decorating By Fawnwittwins Updated 23 Oct 2005 , 5:37pm by alracntna

SquirrellyCakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SquirrellyCakes Posted 23 Oct 2005 , 4:04am
post #91 of 92

You did an amazing job duplicating the original! Kudos kiddo!
Geesh, I had seen the original posting and hadn't returned until now. Haha we all have different tastes and senses of humour. I don't do these kinds of cakes or x-rated ones, but that is just me, I am not comfortable doing these. Haha, I personally couldn't eat this cake either, but then, I get the creeps when I see a bee on a cake (I am allergic) or things like that.
I am glad I didn't come back and view this thread, it saddens me when comments get so personal and become attacks. This is going on a lot lately on the site, I hope it ends soon.
I think that anyone that can make something look so realistic that it grosses out someone like me, with a squeamish stomach, all in my head or not. well they are artistic. I think that there is most definitely a market for these kinds of gag cakes for people that find these things amusing, I would think in particular teenage boys.
I don't think that my sense of humour is any better than anyone else's, we are just all different. And thank God we are all different, what a boring world it would be if we were all the same.
You do amazing work kiddo, thanks for sharing your talents with us!
Hugs Squirrelly Cakes

alracntna Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
alracntna Posted 23 Oct 2005 , 5:37pm
post #92 of 92

Thank you squirrellycakes. I think you are right. what a boring world this would be if we were all the same.

Thanks for looking at my cake and thanks for the great review.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%