Well, Hi!!!

Lounge By me_me1 Updated 24 Feb 2023 , 12:25am by -K8memphis

me_me1 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
me_me1 Posted 21 Feb 2023 , 6:08am
post #1 of 5

It's been a while since I've been on here - the spam was getting too much for me a couple of years ago so I abandoned ship and just hadn't been back. Then I found myself looking up tutorials on making puppy dawgs and saw a few links for CC. A couple of clicks later and I see that it seems to be back to normal - how wonderful!! 

4 replies
ReginaCoeliB Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ReginaCoeliB Posted 21 Feb 2023 , 1:43pm
post #2 of 5

Hi me_me1, there are still some of us around, willing to say hello!

I'm Regina, better known as Reggis... I'm the mad scientist around. Native South American, a once chemical engineer who found her true career in Pastry School and transformed her kitchen into a lab. All of these while fulfilling her true passion, being a loving wife and devoted homeschooling mother of five.

We have survived the wave of spam, desertions, and the dead gallery... But a fraternal love and camaraderie for each other, our love for baking and cake decorating and our wiliness to help others keep us here!

We share baking and cake decorating advice, business management experiences and technicalities, old and new recipes and techniques, fun stories... and even some gossip and teasing here and there. We are just a big family of old friends-survivors, gathering here in order to keep this web page alive... and a corner filled with joy in our hearts!

A warm WELCOME BACK!

me_me1 Posted 22 Feb 2023 , 12:46am
post #3 of 5

I'm beyond pleased to hear that the wave of spam has been dealt with! That was so very annoying.

Hello to all the old members and the newbies too! I've been super busy in little old Perth, Western Australia the past few years with mainly weddings and some novelty/celebration/anniversary cakes for my past couples. Thankfully the days of multiple Peppa Pig cakes are behind me and I get to just do beautiful and artsy sort of wedding stuff now! Loving it!

me_me1 Posted 22 Feb 2023 , 8:05am
post #4 of 5

Oh wait, the gallery is actually dead? Just tried to upload something but it wouldn't let me.....

If anyone's interested in seeing my latest stuff, I'm on insta as @thisdarkcherry   xx

-K8memphis Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
-K8memphis Posted 24 Feb 2023 , 12:25am
post #5 of 5

hi me_me -- nice to see you back! yes the gallery got knocked out -- wah wah -- but i looked at a bunch of your work -- so pretty! i love the one with the 75 on it  -- i'll need one of those for my birthday in three years hahahaha -- but i love that decor -- i admire that editing eye you have -- 

hibiscus sunflowerhibiscus

i'm retired from caking due to health reasons -- but for the last two years i've been learning how to up-cycle cigar boxes into "treasure boxes"-- and i've just recently started to put together a webpage -- it's 'launched' but not open for ordering at this point  -- 

i'm gonna put it in a different thread

but welcome back! glad to see you!!!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%