I’M Locked Out Of Facebook

Lounge By kakeladi Updated 4 days ago by -K8memphis

kakeladi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kakeladi Posted 17 Nov 2022 , 2:29pm
post #1 of 8

Don’t know how it happened but I cannot get on Facebook….it won’t recognize my password.  And it won’t let me set up a new account:(    I’ve been trying for 2-3 days .   Don’t know what to do:( 

7 replies
MBalaska Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MBalaska Posted 18 Nov 2022 , 4:31am
post #2 of 8

deleted my FB page years ago, however the news reports that they are having some problems and staff issues. hope it opens up for you soon.

kakeladi Posted 19 Nov 2022 , 11:32pm
post #3 of 8

Thanks MB.  I managed to open a new account yesterday but don’t remember all the groups I was in .  So far I just found 1 :(. 

MBalaska Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MBalaska Posted 21 Nov 2022 , 7:00pm
post #4 of 8

you know how the computers were supposed to make everything perfect for everyone? It will solve all your problems.  You'll never need paper and pen again. It will always be there working perfectly for you every minute of every day.  Total nonsense. 

If something done on your computer is important you have to make a printed hard copy and put it in your file drawer like you did when you were 20 years old.  Gotta look out for yourself.  Most likely your groups will come back into your memory and you'll be back with your cake pals soon. Cheers. 

-K8memphis Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
-K8memphis Posted 21 Nov 2022 , 10:55pm
post #5 of 8

fb is weird weird weird

we have two accounts — in order for me to switch from one to the other — it requested my Picture ID!!! no way, jose! unbelievable!

right now I was on fb but I somehow got on this perfume container website and I can’t get back to fb — no matter which way I try to slide the screen or whatever I stay stuck! — weird weird weird!

so I’m sorry you’re having issues, linn — fb is too big for it’s britches! 

kakeladi Posted 4 days ago
post #6 of 8

As I said, I did end up making another account.  I've now had 2 accounts lock me out for no reason that I can think of.   At least I can still participate again :)  

kakeladi Posted 4 days ago
post #7 of 8

As I said, I did end up making another account.  I've now had 2 accounts lock me out for no reason that I can think of.   At least I can still participate again :)  

-K8memphis Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
-K8memphis Posted 4 days ago
post #8 of 8

she's ba-ack!!! yay!!!

heart_eyes

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%