Frozen 2 Icing Colors

Baking By Mkerr22 Updated 26 Sep 2020 , 12:35am by SandraSmiley

Mkerr22 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Mkerr22 Posted 25 Sep 2020 , 2:21pm
post #1 of 5

Hi everybody! I’m making a Frozen 2 themed cake for my daughter and I have no idea where to start with Anna and Elsa’s colors. Any help would be very much appreciated. Thanks!

4 replies
kakeladi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kakeladi Posted 25 Sep 2020 , 9:09pm
post #2 of 5

Sorry I have no idea how to help ... just wanted to let you know your post is being read .   Also to let you know that you cannot reply to any post so if you have anything to say just start a new post referring to the one you are talking about in the subject line....  

someone will be able to help you I’m sure 

kakeladi Posted 25 Sep 2020 , 9:55pm
post #3 of 5

I posted your request in several groups on Facebook & so far all I got were pix of commercial cakes that you can get w/google image.... can’t seem to get them to repost so I guess you will have to go to google your self.   The colors are very pastel... light blue & a light rose pink I’d say.  

kakeladi Posted 25 Sep 2020 , 9:56pm
post #4 of 5

I posted your request in several groups on Facebook & so far all I got were pix of commercial cakes that you can get w/google image.... can’t seem to get them to repost so I guess you will have to go to google your self.   The colors are very pastel... light blue & a light rose pink I’d say.  

SandraSmiley Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SandraSmiley Posted 26 Sep 2020 , 12:35am
post #5 of 5

I have not seen Frozen 2, but googled it to see the pictures.  The girls have on several different outfits in different colors.  If you want to post a picture of the one you like, I would be happy to help  you figure out the colors to use.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%