What Would You Cha8For These??

Business By Dsilvey1025 Updated 19 Aug 2020 , 5:40am by kakeladi

Dsilvey1025 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Dsilvey1025 Posted 18 Aug 2020 , 8:26pm
post #1 of 3

My sweet neighbor needs these for a baby shower.  I'm just starting out selling my baked goods. She wants these in these colors a dozen cupcakes an then only 6 sugar cookies. What would you charge? Also if anyone has any ideas  in decorating the cookies for a baby them in the mint an pink would be great!! Thanks!!

2 replies
kakeladi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kakeladi Posted 19 Aug 2020 , 5:38am
post #2 of 3

I don’t see any pix of what you are doing but if it works I have some baby cookies to show you though they were cut w/cutters their shapes .   For very simple baby cookies just pipe a ball about the size a of a large marble then  pull down a line to a smaller piped ball for a rattle.  Add a bow on the stem/handle.   A bib would also be easy to pipe.   

kakeladi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kakeladi Posted 19 Aug 2020 , 5:40am
post #3 of 3

I don’t see any pix of what you are doing but if it works I have some baby cookies to show you though they were cut w/cutters their shapes .   For very simple baby cookies just pipe a ball about the size a of a large marble then  pull down a line to a smaller piped ball for a rattle.  Add a bow on the stem/handle.   A bib would also be easy to pipe.   

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%